Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarson1281  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or the new girl Diana?
    I have seen Melanie several times. Pics are accurate. Great natural body. Fun time.

  2. #658

    Latika.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. Indian girl, but born here in the state so speaks perfect English. Indian provider is very rare, especially someone that young. She said she is always fully booked whenever she works. She is a hidden gem, so that is why there are no reviews. Guys don't want to share.

    She fucks like an energizer bunny. When she is on top, she will fuck you silly. And her perky tits are SPECTACULAR on her petite body.
    Thank you for the feedback, I will try her.

  3. #657

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Like you I pay for pussy.

    To find good pussy, one must get rid of bad pussy. And the bad pussy are the MCE girls. Very bad pussy actually.
    I don't use MCE exclusively but it is my go to agency and I've seen 5-6 of their girls over a two year period. I have never had "bad pussy" there. Some better than others, some I wouldn't see again (nothing bad, just not my cup of tea) and one or two that I see on a regular basis. I've been very satisfied with the service I've received, so much so that again, I see two of the girls, one in particular, on a very regular basis. The fact that you make a sweeping statement about the MCE girls in general betrays your bias, for whatever reason. You are a new member, who shows up with a beef about MCE. Suspicious from the start, but to each his own opinion. I just find all these comments bashing these girls very distasteful and, from my own experience, untrue. Just my two cents.

  4. #656

    EEC Girls

    Has anyone seen Melanie or the new girl Diana?

  5. #655

    Autumn v Rebecca MCE

    Looking to book either Autumn or Rebecca. Saw some posts about Autumn, but not the other.

  6. #654

    There is no business

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMan  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks to whoever posted that pic, cause she is hot as hell. And I hate MCE but damn. That ass is smackable.

    Second, if your going to be a **** at least be a creative one. We know when a post is written by a jealous chick / other agency etc. For somebody so concerned with diseases you seem to know everything those two specific girls do.

    I'm half in the bag and I still can tell your full of shit. Can we get back to finding good pussy now?
    Like you I pay for pussy.

    To find good pussy, one must get rid of bad pussy. And the bad pussy are the MCE girls. Very bad pussy actually.

  7. #653

    Not it's not

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Which virus? Molluscum?
    No it's not.

    The medication used to treat the skin virus are Zovirax, Famvir and Valtrex.

    Anyone on here not familiar with the prescription medications, well it's the gift that keeps on giving.

    Knowingly that someone has it, still working and spreading it, well it's profit over health for the owner at MCE unfortunately. Anytime you book a MCE girl, just know that, is it worth it to take those medications long term and significant other finding out.

  8. #652
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #651
    Which virus? Molluscum?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    Your welcome.

    I also have a uncensored pic of Kylie but the moderator deleted the post on it. Will try again later.

    Rayidon is spot on about the diseases especially one virus that is currently being spread around at MCE, and it stays on the skin. You should hate MCE because of this. To the eyes of the owners, money is what he is all concerned about and not about us mongers health, wives, and girlfriends.

  10. #650

    Francesca.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and she is sultry and fit and sexy. She's in her mid-30's.
    I'd say that's right. Sultry is a good word for her.

  11. #649
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Last chance to figure this out. Stop reviewing other guys posts. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, gives a fuck what you think about who somebody else fucked. You are nowhere near as important as you seem to think you are.

    I'm not telling you again

    A2

  12. #648

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMan  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks to whoever posted that pic, cause she is hot as hell. And I hate MCE but damn. That ass is smackable.

    Second, if your going to be a **** at least be a creative one. We know when a post is written by a jealous chick / other agency etc. For somebody so concerned with diseases you seem to know everything those two specific girls do.

    I'm half in the bag and I still can tell your full of shit. Can we get back to finding good pussy now?
    Your welcome.

    I also have a uncensored pic of Kylie but the moderator deleted the post on it. Will try again later.

    Rayidon is spot on about the diseases especially one virus that is currently being spread around at MCE, and it stays on the skin. You should hate MCE because of this. To the eyes of the owners, money is what he is all concerned about and not about us mongers health, wives, and girlfriends.

  13. #647

    +2

    This is why having a moderator is a good thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Too fuckin' funny!! I totally agree with your assessment.

  14. #646
    Too fuckin' funny!! I totally agree with your assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    First I get a bunch of letters from new members white knights "Oh my goodness you have to take that picture of Autumn down, she doesn't want her picture posted." As I always do I tell them to stop hand wringing and leave me alone that chicks don't decide what gets posted on this forum regardless of how tight the vise is they have on your nuts. Then out of nowhere a bunch of noobs are like

    That's not Autumn

    Oh no, most definitely not Autumn

    I know it's not Autumn because she has a mole precisely 3 cm's to the NW of her butthole

    Nope not Autumn

    Fuck some of you guys are exhausting.

    A2

  15. #645

    Kate EEC

    Hey guys,

    I saw iris awhile ago (terrible time which sucked cause she was hot but bad attitude) so I was turned off for a bit. Saw Kate's pics and after some back and forth with handler finally did a lunch break with her. I was expecting an All American Blonde, all natural, etc. She wasnt NOT hot, but def had some face work done. Uptop looked like bolt-ons but felt natural, and no scar so I think she's just well endowed. She's also Russian, which IMO I am not a fan of as accent does play a part for me.

    Overall it was standard EEC, LFK (she really did not like DFK), BBBJ (no CIM), and multiple pops and positions. TBH, it was a good time, I just did not click with her and was looking for something different, but she does aim to please and does make for some very good conversation! She also gives a great leg massage, as embarrassingly I got a Charley Horse in the middle of round 2 and she helped rub it out, though was VERY confused on why I was screaming in pain hahaha.

    Stay safe guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape