Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 339 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #410

    Skinny / petite

    Who is your go to skinny / petite / spinner / athletic girl? Ideally one that won't try to rob me! Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

  2. #409

    Can models

    Quote Originally Posted by Giantworm17  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any luck with CAM girls who escort on the side or bring guys in to cam with?
    But it's usually someone in their social circle or a fuck buddy.

    I know 4 of them in the LA area, Met 1 at the club in Hollywood on Thursday.

  3. #408

    CAM girls who escort

    Has anybody had any luck with CAM girls who escort on the side or bring guys in to cam with?

  4. #407

    Ellie on Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Egarii3  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck with Ellie on Eros.com? She's a Chinese model.

    I have some play money and want to try her out but want to see anyone else's experience.

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...114.htm?cat=54
    Sorry to quote an older post, but I was curious about her as well. Did some reverse image searching and they seem to be professional photos of Thai model Thunyawan Visespheat.

  5. #406

    Sites

    What sites are you guys using?

    Miss TER,

    EMonkey was good, now they ask for money to read reviews and also lot of fake reviews.

    PD. Ch is pretty good but very few good looking ones, most of them are not in my wheelhouse.

    HX, never used it.

    Eros has the expensive ones, few are legit!

    Anyone know of specific twitter accounts?

  6. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyGoodBoy  [View Original Post]
    More specifically though, I would like to know more generally about proper phone protocol.
    1. You should never ask about anything that is clearly stated in the ad.

    2. As mentioned below, you ever ask for sex. Its implied.

    3. You were probably asked follow up questions because the provider realized you were confused about gender.

    You only needed to ask about availability and location. You can ask if there they have any rules, but if you have a particular thing you are looking for like bb then it will be up to you if you don't get a straight answer or not. However, you will avoid that by seeing providers with clearly stated rules or by not looking for special requests right off the bat. You may end up paying a lot for a bait and switch.

  7. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyGoodBoy  [View Original Post]
    More specifically though, I would like to know more generally about proper phone protocol.
    Never ever mention sex. Even if asked. In fact, being straight up asked is a sign to get off the phone. IMO.

  8. #403

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I believe that from that description, it could only be blonde cougar photo gal Liz Earles. Her website, fantasycapture.com is down now, so she may be on the road again? And you are right, the menu is unlimited and includes fucking raw and water sports. 250 for an hour and eat your fucking weaties!
    https://adultsearch.com/california/l...scorts/1059589

  9. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCup  [View Original Post]
    Basic Google search shows that is a TS. No judgement if that is your thing. But being hung up on was probably a blessing. You would have been in for a surprise if you had closed your eyes.
    More specifically though, I would like to know more generally about proper phone protocol.

  10. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCup  [View Original Post]
    Basic Google search shows that is a TS. No judgement if that is your thing. But being hung up on was probably a blessing. You would have been in for a surprise if you had closed your eyes.
    Damn guess so haha! At this point I don't really care haha.

  11. #400

    Have to make sure to google

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyGoodBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been dying to meet with this one. At buffythabaddie / buffythabarbie on instagram, twitter kik etc.

    Finally got her on the phone and she asked me what I wanted.

    I told her the "full experience".

    She said "what does that mean".

    I said "looking for sex".

    And she hung up on me.

    She's very difficult to get a hold of and very capricious.

    Does anyone have experience with her in LA? I think her real name is Samaya Stevens.

    Also: did I say something wrong? Whats proper phone protocol for an escort? Still very green to this whole process. Used to just paying the bill and crossing my fingers LOL.
    Basic Google search shows that is a TS. No judgement if that is your thing. But being hung up on was probably a blessing. You would have been in for a surprise if you had closed your eyes.

  12. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that's a female?
    Google the name and yeah that is a TS.

  13. #398

    Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyGoodBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been dying to meet with this one. At buffythabaddie / buffythabarbie on instagram, twitter kik etc.

    Finally got her on the phone and she asked me what I wanted.

    I told her the "full experience".

    She said "what does that mean".

    I said "looking for sex".

    And she hung up on me.

    She's very difficult to get a hold of and very capricious.

    Does anyone have experience with her in LA? I think her real name is Samaya Stevens.

    Also: did I say something wrong? Whats proper phone protocol for an escort? Still very green to this whole process. Used to just paying the bill and crossing my fingers LOL.
    Are you sure that's a female?

  14. #397

    Buffythabarbie

    Been dying to meet with this one. At buffythabaddie / buffythabarbie on instagram, twitter kik etc.

    Finally got her on the phone and she asked me what I wanted.

    I told her the "full experience".

    She said "what does that mean".

    I said "looking for sex".

    And she hung up on me.

    She's very difficult to get a hold of and very capricious.

    Does anyone have experience with her in LA? I think her real name is Samaya Stevens.

    Also: did I say something wrong? Whats proper phone protocol for an escort? Still very green to this whole process. Used to just paying the bill and crossing my fingers LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails buffy.jpg‎  

  15. #396

    Norcal?

    Any plans to visit SF? If yes then what would be tentative dates?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeyAnnorah  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys! Just wanted to say I'm visiting from Tampa and will be available this week! .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape