Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 339 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #395

    Asian pro for those interestedd

    An asian gal who is pretty good in la when she was here is returning for visit for the next 10 days. She wants like 140-200 for a half. She fucks good. More detiails on PM. She will not advertise, just hit me up. I get no percentage other than perhaps she will do me better if I get her some biz.

  2. #394

    Avoid carla di crappy

    https://switter.at/@carladicapri_CA

    This one has been at it for 10 years. Her body is completely fallen apart. She is on some powerful drugs I bet. She sweats, her pussy stinks and she has hanging thin skin. She is not worth 500.

  3. #393

    Avoid on thatmall

    http://www.thatmall.com/ashley/

    This one is totally mercenary. I bargained her down to 240 for an hour. When I got there she was like it is 300 because she was robbed by a prior guy and all this other drama. I was like it is 240. So she says ok, but you will miss the "edging" experience. She masssaged me too hard and she tried to edge me I held out and I had to help her to make me nut.

    She is totally nuts, didn't she have a previous name on that mall?

  4. #392
    LOL pimping ain't easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at this ad:

    http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...k/302227393373

    Her pimp is clearly new at this because.

    - all his fake reviews were within days of each other.

    - the image with the yellow box shows "your review is pending moderation" which only the person who posted it would see. . .

    He clearly needs to find another line of work.

  5. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeyAnnorah  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys! Just wanted to say I'm visiting from Tampa and will be available this week! .
    Hi Zoey, what part of LA are you visiting?

  6. #390

    Maya synn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Maya Synn? Has twitter / switter under same name. She's visiting my area soon and I was debating whether she would be worth seeing.
    I have seen her, worth the price. Her pics are accurate, she gives great deep BBJ. I think she swallowed me as I was cumming, such a great sensation, been looking for it from other provider since but all have failed. She's very sweet and accomodating.

  7. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Maya Synn? Has twitter / switter under same name. She's visiting my area soon and I was debating whether she would be worth seeing.
    She's pricier, but really awesome. Especially if you like thick girls. She's wild, and I had no complaints at all with her.

  8. #388

    Maya Synn

    Anyone ever seen Maya Synn? Has twitter / switter under same name. She's visiting my area soon and I was debating whether she would be worth seeing.

  9. #387

    Zoey annorah

    Hi guys! Just wanted to say I'm visiting from Tampa and will be available this week! .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C0B931F4-0A6B-4B4F-8A9D-EB1DDC76AB54.jpg‎  

  10. #386
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Too funny

    Take a look at this ad:

    http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...k/302227393373

    Her pimp is clearly new at this because.

    - all his fake reviews were within days of each other.

    - the image with the yellow box shows "your review is pending moderation" which only the person who posted it would see. . .

    He clearly needs to find another line of work.

  11. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sly, are you TSG from blue pond days?
    Oh man, I miss The Blue Pond and the small socials when they had them.

  12. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sly, are you TSG from blue pond days?
    Nope, different person.

  13. #383

    Is this TSG?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's also on switter and PD.

    https://switter.at/@Missjenifffer

    I tried to set up a meeting with her but she has a pain in the ass screening process. She requires you to have an account on PD, TNA, or HX and have given multiple reviews (she specified on PD) AND to send her a selfie with you holding your account_id via snapchat or email.
    Hey, sly, are you TSG from blue pond days?

  14. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    PD as in PrivateDelights correct?
    Correct. The link is on her switter.

  15. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's also on switter and PD.

    https://switter.at/@Missjenifffer

    I tried to set up a meeting with her but she has a pain in the ass screening process. She requires you to have an account on PD, TNA, or HX and have given multiple reviews (she specified on PD) AND to send her a selfie with you holding your account_id via snapchat or email.
    PD as in PrivateDelights correct?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape