Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #649
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Last chance to figure this out. Stop reviewing other guys posts. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, gives a fuck what you think about who somebody else fucked. You are nowhere near as important as you seem to think you are.

    I'm not telling you again

    A2

  2. #648

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMan  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks to whoever posted that pic, cause she is hot as hell. And I hate MCE but damn. That ass is smackable.

    Second, if your going to be a **** at least be a creative one. We know when a post is written by a jealous chick / other agency etc. For somebody so concerned with diseases you seem to know everything those two specific girls do.

    I'm half in the bag and I still can tell your full of shit. Can we get back to finding good pussy now?
    Your welcome.

    I also have a uncensored pic of Kylie but the moderator deleted the post on it. Will try again later.

    Rayidon is spot on about the diseases especially one virus that is currently being spread around at MCE, and it stays on the skin. You should hate MCE because of this. To the eyes of the owners, money is what he is all concerned about and not about us mongers health, wives, and girlfriends.

  3. #647

    +2

    This is why having a moderator is a good thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Too fuckin' funny!! I totally agree with your assessment.

  4. #646
    Too fuckin' funny!! I totally agree with your assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    First I get a bunch of letters from new members white knights "Oh my goodness you have to take that picture of Autumn down, she doesn't want her picture posted." As I always do I tell them to stop hand wringing and leave me alone that chicks don't decide what gets posted on this forum regardless of how tight the vise is they have on your nuts. Then out of nowhere a bunch of noobs are like

    That's not Autumn

    Oh no, most definitely not Autumn

    I know it's not Autumn because she has a mole precisely 3 cm's to the NW of her butthole

    Nope not Autumn

    Fuck some of you guys are exhausting.

    A2

  5. #645

    Kate EEC

    Hey guys,

    I saw iris awhile ago (terrible time which sucked cause she was hot but bad attitude) so I was turned off for a bit. Saw Kate's pics and after some back and forth with handler finally did a lunch break with her. I was expecting an All American Blonde, all natural, etc. She wasnt NOT hot, but def had some face work done. Uptop looked like bolt-ons but felt natural, and no scar so I think she's just well endowed. She's also Russian, which IMO I am not a fan of as accent does play a part for me.

    Overall it was standard EEC, LFK (she really did not like DFK), BBBJ (no CIM), and multiple pops and positions. TBH, it was a good time, I just did not click with her and was looking for something different, but she does aim to please and does make for some very good conversation! She also gives a great leg massage, as embarrassingly I got a Charley Horse in the middle of round 2 and she helped rub it out, though was VERY confused on why I was screaming in pain hahaha.

    Stay safe guys.

  6. #644

    Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    About how old would you guess?
    I've seen her twice and she is sultry and fit and sexy. She's in her mid-30's.

  7. #643

    Is she taking your business?

    First, thanks to whoever posted that pic, cause she is hot as hell. And I hate MCE but damn. That ass is smackable.

    Second, if your going to be a **** at least be a creative one. We know when a post is written by a jealous chick / other agency etc. For somebody so concerned with diseases you seem to know everything those two specific girls do.

    I'm half in the bag and I still can tell your full of shit. Can we get back to finding good pussy now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget.

    Ectopic pregnancies and pelvic inflammatory disease. It would cause infertility issues for these young hookers. It's mostly the STIs that causes issues not the amount of clients. But the amount of clients contributes to getting a sti are high since their sex workers. And let's say the girls get a sti, well taking antibiotics damages the normal flora in their gut.

    On top of that, since Autumn and Kylie both rims, and receives rim jobs, well they are carriers of intentional related issues.

    If you get sick, well know you know that Autumn and Kylie see way too many clients and are considered old hookers being on the job for more than 2 years.

  8. #642

    How old was she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler89  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I had a great time with Francesca at ECE. Met at a convenient hotel in the River North area. Setup and meetup was nice and easy. Other reviews are spot on; really nice girl with a great body. You can tell she works out. BBBJ, DATY, CFS a bunch of different ways. Super nice and a sexy accent.

    She asked what type of music I wanted and I said "whatever you want. " She was already playing some Bocelli so she left it on. Added a surprisingly nice atmosphere to have some opera going on while we got operatic. Probably not everyone's speed but I thought it was cool.
    About how old would you guess?

  9. #641

    ECE Francesca

    Had a dream that I had a great time with Francesca at ECE. Met at a convenient hotel in the River North area. Setup and meetup was nice and easy. Other reviews are spot on; really nice girl with a great body. You can tell she works out. BBBJ, DATY, CFS a bunch of different ways. Super nice and a sexy accent.

    She asked what type of music I wanted and I said "whatever you want. " She was already playing some Bocelli so she left it on. Added a surprisingly nice atmosphere to have some opera going on while we got operatic. Probably not everyone's speed but I thought it was cool.

  10. #640

    More like

    Quote Originally Posted by Miramir  [View Original Post]
    And what about ingesting gallons of cum over 3 years?
    More like barrels of cum that Autumn and Kylie swallows.

    Not much happens, unless there is a cut or sore in thier mouths. The least the hookers can get are stomach aches and diarrhea, but both of those girls are worn out pros and can take anything down their mouths, especially Kylie. LOL.

  11. #639

    Carly at Angelli's / EEC.

    Anyone got any experience with Carly at EEC?

  12. #638

    Latika

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Any information on Latika from MCE? I just did a search on this site and only saw somebody else inquiring. I would love to get some insight if anybody has seen her.

    Thank you!
    I saw her about 2 months ago. Indian girl, but born here in the state so speaks perfect English. Indian provider is very rare, especially someone that young. She said she is always fully booked whenever she works. She is a hidden gem, so that is why there are no reviews. Guys don't want to share.

    She fucks like an energizer bunny. When she is on top, she will fuck you silly. And her perky tits are SPECTACULAR on her petite body.

  13. #637

    +2 on Autumn and Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    What complications are you talking about?
    Most positive the girls at MCE aren't well informed about the risks and future complications when it comes to the business. They just see the Benjamins and decide money for them is their only focus for them as they are young naive girls in school.

    Adding to that, the girls don't know that a skin virus is spreading amongst them. What would Autumn and Kylie say to their boyfriends when they get it. LOL.

    Surely, their boyfriends don't cheat on them.

    Kylie keeps doing Greek, she is going to be needing absorbent incontinence pads. LOL.

  14. #636
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Could be that Autumns pussy can't handle soo much washing in between dicks in her. The ph in her is off balance because of her escort work. Being a high mileage escort, working for almost two years, her pussy can only handle soo much.

    Kylie, another very high mileage escort, going strong for 3 years and more. Both her pussy and ass has taken a BIG beating, tho she likes it, but I highly doubt her boyfriend does. I can't phantom, how many clients she has seen, she can probably beat Wilt Chamberlain, 20 k. LOL.

    Later on when she gets older, she will regret it as there are complications taking too many dicks up her ass and pussy.
    And what about ingesting gallons of cum over 3 years?

  15. #635

    +1 on Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLovesMe  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking for a friend? Jk. Complications reported are leakage, incontinence, and in rare cases, anal prolapse. I found this article and the studies are interesting, including placing balloons up guys asses to measure anus pressure. Also, greater risk for STI, because anus blood vessels break easier than vaginal ones.

    https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article...ongterm-damage
    Don't forget.

    Ectopic pregnancies and pelvic inflammatory disease. It would cause infertility issues for these young hookers. It's mostly the STIs that causes issues not the amount of clients. But the amount of clients contributes to getting a sti are high since their sex workers. And let's say the girls get a sti, well taking antibiotics damages the normal flora in their gut.

    On top of that, since Autumn and Kylie both rims, and receives rim jobs, well they are carriers of intentional related issues.

    If you get sick, well know you know that Autumn and Kylie see way too many clients and are considered old hookers being on the job for more than 2 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape