Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #653

    Not it's not

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Which virus? Molluscum?
    No it's not.

    The medication used to treat the skin virus are Zovirax, Famvir and Valtrex.

    Anyone on here not familiar with the prescription medications, well it's the gift that keeps on giving.

    Knowingly that someone has it, still working and spreading it, well it's profit over health for the owner at MCE unfortunately. Anytime you book a MCE girl, just know that, is it worth it to take those medications long term and significant other finding out.

  2. #652
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #651
    Which virus? Molluscum?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity01  [View Original Post]
    Your welcome.

    I also have a uncensored pic of Kylie but the moderator deleted the post on it. Will try again later.

    Rayidon is spot on about the diseases especially one virus that is currently being spread around at MCE, and it stays on the skin. You should hate MCE because of this. To the eyes of the owners, money is what he is all concerned about and not about us mongers health, wives, and girlfriends.

  4. #650

    Francesca.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and she is sultry and fit and sexy. She's in her mid-30's.
    I'd say that's right. Sultry is a good word for her.

  5. #649
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Last chance to figure this out. Stop reviewing other guys posts. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, gives a fuck what you think about who somebody else fucked. You are nowhere near as important as you seem to think you are.

    I'm not telling you again

    A2

  6. #648

    You're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMan  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks to whoever posted that pic, cause she is hot as hell. And I hate MCE but damn. That ass is smackable.

    Second, if your going to be a **** at least be a creative one. We know when a post is written by a jealous chick / other agency etc. For somebody so concerned with diseases you seem to know everything those two specific girls do.

    I'm half in the bag and I still can tell your full of shit. Can we get back to finding good pussy now?
    Your welcome.

    I also have a uncensored pic of Kylie but the moderator deleted the post on it. Will try again later.

    Rayidon is spot on about the diseases especially one virus that is currently being spread around at MCE, and it stays on the skin. You should hate MCE because of this. To the eyes of the owners, money is what he is all concerned about and not about us mongers health, wives, and girlfriends.

  7. #647

    +2

    This is why having a moderator is a good thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Too fuckin' funny!! I totally agree with your assessment.

  8. #646
    Too fuckin' funny!! I totally agree with your assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    First I get a bunch of letters from new members white knights "Oh my goodness you have to take that picture of Autumn down, she doesn't want her picture posted." As I always do I tell them to stop hand wringing and leave me alone that chicks don't decide what gets posted on this forum regardless of how tight the vise is they have on your nuts. Then out of nowhere a bunch of noobs are like

    That's not Autumn

    Oh no, most definitely not Autumn

    I know it's not Autumn because she has a mole precisely 3 cm's to the NW of her butthole

    Nope not Autumn

    Fuck some of you guys are exhausting.

    A2

  9. #645

    Kate EEC

    Hey guys,

    I saw iris awhile ago (terrible time which sucked cause she was hot but bad attitude) so I was turned off for a bit. Saw Kate's pics and after some back and forth with handler finally did a lunch break with her. I was expecting an All American Blonde, all natural, etc. She wasnt NOT hot, but def had some face work done. Uptop looked like bolt-ons but felt natural, and no scar so I think she's just well endowed. She's also Russian, which IMO I am not a fan of as accent does play a part for me.

    Overall it was standard EEC, LFK (she really did not like DFK), BBBJ (no CIM), and multiple pops and positions. TBH, it was a good time, I just did not click with her and was looking for something different, but she does aim to please and does make for some very good conversation! She also gives a great leg massage, as embarrassingly I got a Charley Horse in the middle of round 2 and she helped rub it out, though was VERY confused on why I was screaming in pain hahaha.

    Stay safe guys.

  10. #644

    Francesca

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    About how old would you guess?
    I've seen her twice and she is sultry and fit and sexy. She's in her mid-30's.

  11. #643

    Is she taking your business?

    First, thanks to whoever posted that pic, cause she is hot as hell. And I hate MCE but damn. That ass is smackable.

    Second, if your going to be a **** at least be a creative one. We know when a post is written by a jealous chick / other agency etc. For somebody so concerned with diseases you seem to know everything those two specific girls do.

    I'm half in the bag and I still can tell your full of shit. Can we get back to finding good pussy now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget.

    Ectopic pregnancies and pelvic inflammatory disease. It would cause infertility issues for these young hookers. It's mostly the STIs that causes issues not the amount of clients. But the amount of clients contributes to getting a sti are high since their sex workers. And let's say the girls get a sti, well taking antibiotics damages the normal flora in their gut.

    On top of that, since Autumn and Kylie both rims, and receives rim jobs, well they are carriers of intentional related issues.

    If you get sick, well know you know that Autumn and Kylie see way too many clients and are considered old hookers being on the job for more than 2 years.

  12. #642

    How old was she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler89  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I had a great time with Francesca at ECE. Met at a convenient hotel in the River North area. Setup and meetup was nice and easy. Other reviews are spot on; really nice girl with a great body. You can tell she works out. BBBJ, DATY, CFS a bunch of different ways. Super nice and a sexy accent.

    She asked what type of music I wanted and I said "whatever you want. " She was already playing some Bocelli so she left it on. Added a surprisingly nice atmosphere to have some opera going on while we got operatic. Probably not everyone's speed but I thought it was cool.
    About how old would you guess?

  13. #641

    ECE Francesca

    Had a dream that I had a great time with Francesca at ECE. Met at a convenient hotel in the River North area. Setup and meetup was nice and easy. Other reviews are spot on; really nice girl with a great body. You can tell she works out. BBBJ, DATY, CFS a bunch of different ways. Super nice and a sexy accent.

    She asked what type of music I wanted and I said "whatever you want. " She was already playing some Bocelli so she left it on. Added a surprisingly nice atmosphere to have some opera going on while we got operatic. Probably not everyone's speed but I thought it was cool.

  14. #640

    More like

    Quote Originally Posted by Miramir  [View Original Post]
    And what about ingesting gallons of cum over 3 years?
    More like barrels of cum that Autumn and Kylie swallows.

    Not much happens, unless there is a cut or sore in thier mouths. The least the hookers can get are stomach aches and diarrhea, but both of those girls are worn out pros and can take anything down their mouths, especially Kylie. LOL.

  15. #639

    Carly at Angelli's / EEC.

    Anyone got any experience with Carly at EEC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape