Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 921 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2547

    Wallace apt

    Anyone have the Wallace number handy? You.

  2. #2546

    She's Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Layne123  [View Original Post]
    I tried over the weekend. Had a scheduling conflict and couldn't meet up. When I tried later no response. Still no response.
    Friday was her last day. Slipped in another visit with her Thursday before she left. Glad I did! As good as they get.

  3. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Been 3-4 in Wheeling for the past couple months. Don't have the money or time to waste checking to see which one is the golden goose. Read too many posts of 50 something and fat.
    Good thing you didn't bother. All ads were from same booker, staying at some nasty no-tel at Milwaukee and Dundee, where everyone can see what room you're going to. When I did a Street View of the place I said hell no.

    I'm also going to go out on a limb and say you probably wouldn't get the girl in the pictures.

  4. #2544

    Wheeling

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    Went through adultsearch looking for some Asian companionship and texted 5 different numbers.

    3 came back with the same address on Arlington Heights Rd in Arlington Heights. All 3 had different donation amounts.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1335293

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1303742

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1345388

    2 came back with the same address in Schaumburg at what I'd consider a non-traditional incall venue.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1333831

    Maybe I'm being overly paranoid, but at this time of year, with what's happened this year, uh uh.

    Oh, and avoid this one, fake pics, mediocre service, wants to weirdly inspect your junk beforehand because "I got to put dat ting in me!" - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1390792.
    Been 3-4 in Wheeling for the past couple months. Don't have the money or time to waste checking to see which one is the golden goose. Read too many posts of 50 something and fat.

  5. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately that may mean that Natasha is gone! The only times I have ever had an issue getting in at Wisteria is when the current girl has gone and the arriving gal has not arrived yet. Never any issues on Sunday's with them otherwise.

    Well I did have trouble getting a good time slot with Natasha for the last week and a half. That lady has been booked up solid. And for good reason. Finally a gal on par with all of Pam's gals.
    I tried over the weekend. Had a scheduling conflict and couldn't meet up. When I tried later no response. Still no response.

  6. #2542

    Please be careful during the election runup!

    Went through adultsearch looking for some Asian companionship and texted 5 different numbers.

    3 came back with the same address on Arlington Heights Rd in Arlington Heights. All 3 had different donation amounts.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1335293

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1303742

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1345388

    2 came back with the same address in Schaumburg at what I'd consider a non-traditional incall venue.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1333831

    Maybe I'm being overly paranoid, but at this time of year, with what's happened this year, uh uh.

    Oh, and avoid this one, fake pics, mediocre service, wants to weirdly inspect your junk beforehand because "I got to put dat ting in me!" - https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1390792.

  7. #2541

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    No but she has offered me some vodka a few times.
    Full bar offered and dinner. I agreed to a mini bottle of champagne when I was there just so she would be quiet. But then she tells you about her guy that drives two hours one way to see her. Then she tries to get you involved in one of her business ideas. Whoa.

  8. #2540
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately that may mean that Natasha is gone! The only times I have ever had an issue getting in at Wisteria is when the current girl has gone and the arriving gal has not arrived yet. Never any issues on Sunday's with them otherwise.

    Well I did have trouble getting a good time slot with Natasha for the last week and a half. That lady has been booked up solid. And for good reason. Finally a gal on par with all of Pam's gals.
    I was able to get in to see her later last week after trying two other days. Seems you have to reach out early in the day to get a slot. She was definitely everything said on here. Her enthusiasm is off the charts. Said she was around this week, then leaving. May see her again if times work out.

    As for this being an agency, not sure who I arranged with as they requested text only and the final "have a great time" after giving me the details to her apartment confirmed it was a handler. However, had no verification or trouble getting in, just getting the right time that would work for me. Definitely a substitute for Pam if their other girls are even close to Natasha.

  9. #2539

    Wisteria

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Disappointed. Had a drop off at O'hare yesterday afternoon and thought I could have some afternoon Asian delight. Nope. Didn't know that even they rest their "Y" on Sundays.
    Unfortunately that may mean that Natasha is gone! The only times I have ever had an issue getting in at Wisteria is when the current girl has gone and the arriving gal has not arrived yet. Never any issues on Sunday's with them otherwise.

    Well I did have trouble getting a good time slot with Natasha for the last week and a half. That lady has been booked up solid. And for good reason. Finally a gal on par with all of Pam's gals.

  10. #2538

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that cooks for you?
    The pics down a few posts sure are of the Nicha that has offered to cook for me. She has let her hair grow out in the pics down below, she used to have a sexy short hairstyle.

  11. #2537

    LA Bookers.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobotPorn  [View Original Post]
    Going to visit San Diego and LA next month. What's a good area?
    Hey Robot, I lived in LA for 10 years prior to moving to Chicago. There are a handful of reliable k-girls. DM me and I'll be happy to shoot you my old contacts.

  12. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord7  [View Original Post]
    These aamps apt in chicago are garbage. California is way better. When I'm visiting chi you are either dealt old ass grandma or the upselling rushing younger chick. Waste my $$$ & time.
    Truth.

    BBBJ with warm tea came with the package even with the lower ranked AMPs in SF. Here? You better bring yo own or else you're getting plastic wrap or a used one.

  13. #2535

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one that cooks for you?
    No but she has offered me some vodka a few times.

  14. #2534
    Is this the one that cooks for you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    Nicha has gotten bigger over the years positives about nicha great tits big ass cute face and is greek friendly also her apartment is very neat and clean negatives no CIM, talks way too much loves to brag about $$ she has and talks shit about other providers if you like bigger asian thick women she is great in a pinch stay safe!

    She looks more like this now.

  15. #2533

    Wisteria

    Disappointed. Had a drop off at O'hare yesterday afternoon and thought I could have some afternoon Asian delight. Nope. Didn't know that even they rest their "Y" on Sundays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape