Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 13811
-
10-20-18 11:31 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 53Nicha
Nicha has gotten bigger over the years positives about nicha great tits big ass cute face and is greek friendly also her apartment is very neat and clean negatives no CIM, talks way too much loves to brag about $$ she has and talks shit about other providers if you like bigger asian thick women she is great in a pinch stay safe!
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
She looks more like this now.
-
10-20-18 08:52 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 958Nicha
Last time I saw Nicha was over 2 years ago and she was bigger than her pics. These look like the ones from that time, has she lost weight or is she bigger still? I have to say the ones she's got on rs-avs look pretty good.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
10-19-18 18:57 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 877Marina
Nicha's pics are her on her ad on the rs. Avs site. Marina I think was talked about on Chicago Escort forum but not here. She's in in 40's and is hotter and way thinner than Nicha and same for the hour. She's in the same Cabrini Green complex as Nicha. Didn't have my mojo going so didn't do much. She is very sexy, answering door in mini catholic uniform. Took shower with me and really took advantage of the suds. She's a little soft spoken so wasn't good with my hearing issue. Not sure on multi pop, as I said, my mojo was mia for some reason so once done she was but it was close to the end. Back to Nicha. I didn't partake but I know Nicha offered greek. One reason I won't go back, the talking.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
https://www.rs-avs.ch/searchresults.html
Anybody see Diana? Age?
-
10-18-18 13:01 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 421Nicha
Had a great visit with Nicha the other night: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicha-es...osemont-222143#erotic.
All in $$. 6 for with pretty much everything available. As her ad states, she is slightly curvy but a very nice build. Went through all the acronyms and finally filled the bag in K9 (what a sight! Spent another 40 minutes talking before I had to leave. Had a great time and will likely repeat.
-
10-17-18 15:13 #2527Regular Member

Posts: 17Natasha
I saw Natasha recently too and God damn she was exactly what I've been looking for. 180 45 min shower, BBBJCIM, and cfs. Really fucking cute, nice tits for an asian, a smoking ass, it was perfect, and she was a total pleaser. Out of all the Asians I like Thai girls the best, they are usually the most giving. Natasha was just that, going to go back soon.
-
10-17-18 11:35 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 25Wisteria.
She is by far the best one so far, at least for me. She's a real sweetheart and just wants to make sure you have a good time. The session started out great. First some LFK, she then led me to the room where she began teasing me by grinding on my d* Took care of donation and headed to the shower. The shower alone was worth it, she did a lot of teasing in there as well, washed every single inch of my body including my ass* We spent at least 20 minutes in the shower fooling around. The preview BBBJ was fantastic. Headed back to the bedroom and she continued with the BBBJ, almost made me see you* too soon so I had to stop her and had to return the favor with some DATY. She was fresh and tasted great! Afterwards she went back to more BBBJ and this time her tongue went further down and she began a wonderful rimming session. I knew I wasn't going to last any much longer so I had to be inside her. She got on top and after 5 minutes I was done LOL. All the teasing and her BBBJ / rimming skills were just too much. Laid there and Talked for a bit and got to take another shower before I left. She's definitely amazing and I recommend you guys go see her. You won't regret it! Best GFE session at Wisteria so far!
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 11:02 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 161Natasha
There is only one girl at a time. They usually rotate every 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by BuyCom2009
[View Original Post]
Just asian.
-
10-17-18 01:57 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 69If I am thinking of the same place, that might've been called the Ashland Location, but they moved.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 19:12 #2523Regular Member

Posts: 12You know if theres another girl there cause when I was there it was just her and its a 1 bed apartment.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 16:01 #2522Senior Member

Posts: 1298Clarification
I used to hit a place on Archer right by the intersection with Lock. Are any of the references in this thread of that place? I haven't been there in a year and a half, and am just checking to see if it still exists.
I must have got lucky with the rotation there. Women were younger, and pretty hot, and easy to deal with. I had to clear their number out of my contacts due to a nosey SA. Plus, the first provider I saw there, I actually saw previously in a different state. She gave me her cell and said she will be passing through Chicago and to come see her. So, I just booked appt. With her directly. But, as I said, I had to clear some iffy number from my phone. Now, I have some phony contacts and I know which providers they actually are. A former customer account I had in Schaumburg for my real job, and not my hobby, now lists the number of a provider in the area.
Just curious if that location still exists, never disappointed. If anyone has info please post in the thread or pm me.
-
10-16-18 14:52 #2521Senior Member

Posts: 161Natasha
The reason she washed your butthole was in case you wanted a rim job which is willing to do. She is the only one at Wisteria that will do that. She also does cim.
Originally Posted by BuyCom2009
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
10-16-18 02:03 #2520Regular Member

Posts: 16Willow Springs.
Back in the day, there was an apartment on Joliet Road just west of LaGrange.
Anything still in that area or in the S / W Burbs?
-
10-16-18 00:13 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 200Chinatown?
What's wrong with the handful of chinatown apartments that are heavily discussed on here?
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 21:49 #2518Regular Member

Posts: 12Gave up on KP and went with the cheaper alternative. Was not disappointed. Saw Natasha at apartment on cumberland. Was kinda busy area during day time but street parking was not bad.
Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan
[View Original Post]
I opted for 45 mins. She then took me to shower to bathe me top to bottom, even my butthole. Then back on bed with BBBJ, cg, mish, dg and then I got tired. So she BBBJ me to cim. Pretty good value I say.
-
10-15-18 21:37 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 36Natasha
Saw her recently at the O'Hare place and wow! Just a sexy little firecracker. A lot of fun.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186












Reply With Quote




