Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 7898
-
10-24-18 19:21 #2063Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel request
Funlovingbaby2: https://www.seeking.com/member/d62c7...6-dc707cb4d8e1.
Seems eager to meet, have not discussed anything $$ related. I am always up for lunch, but seems quite eager. Any background?
Also bonus intel:
BmoreCountry: https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991.
Seems like many UTR girls who are interested in improving their cash flow. Have not met, but casesearch looks clean.
HazelEyes: https://www.seeking.com/member/4e082...3-a92847186f92.
Wants $$ 5 meet. I did not negotiate. We discussed who hosts (she can't), which leads me to believe there may be a full menu available. I have not met her either, but worth a look if you like her style maybe?
-
10-24-18 06:21 #2062Senior Member

Posts: 393SA Site Changes
Now it looks like once you block a member:
(1) you cannot unblock later.
(2) you are no longer able to see the profile of the blocked member.
I do not like this change. Perhaps I was going about this wrong, but there are girls who I didn't want know that I was looking at their profiles, so a way to hide that as a non-premium member was to block them. (You can only hide your activity as a premium member.) Members who I've already blocked, I can no longer see their profiles. I wish I got warning about this change so that I could go unblock some of them first. I guess I'm going to have to resurrect my dummy account.
-
10-23-18 23:09 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 233Sara.
Anyone have any experience with this one? DTF but high amount 8 $$ and won't go lower. Said that's what folks are donating.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0304b...5-b2e9c2806275
-
10-23-18 21:24 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 76That's isabella's sister, I believe. Sounds like the pair aren't worth the money.
Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 16:39 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 93Updates
1) https://www.seeking.com/member/bfcb1...b-7adf3705c888 - Shel123 x0.
I remember her from a while ago and never got her to respond, found some old reports where nothing ever happened. Have drinks planned for Thursday. But found her and she just married a Marine over the summer! So proceed with caution.
2)https://www.seeking.com/member/be7a0...f-47df23e42199 - KittyCat1995.
Messaged me out the blue wanting to chat, said 5 $ a date, but when I said no came back a half hour later with 3 $. YMMV, didn't meet up, but DTF.
3) https://www.seeking.com/member/5543f...4-e795f4762518.
Kinky and DTF, didn't want an allowance only some shopping.
4.
https://www.seeking.com/member/70824...4-3cf0b5dcec12
Smells like weed, thicker than she looks in the photos and unenthusiastic would not recommend.
-
10-22-18 09:46 #2058Banned Member

Posts: 1312Hit me up
She sent me a message I responded then she just went ghost.
Originally Posted by Zdkint
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 08:47 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 76Hmm
I would err on the side of caution! It sounds like he has more experience with her than I (she hit me up this weekend, LOL) and if she'd behave like that once, then she'll definitely do it again.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 07:26 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 76Hmmm
The physical description sounds on point, but as with anything else I would err on the side of caution! It sounds like he's had a lot more time with her than I have (she hit me up this weekend, LOL), and if she is willing to behave like that once she'll definitely do it again.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 22:57 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 53More intel
Dahnlove: https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-983cac794ad4.
Seems very eager to meet and implies DTF. Have not met with her, so can't verify any pictures.
-
10-21-18 20:52 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: Isabellmlnxo on WYP
I believe that this is the same Isabella that DrknStrmy reviewed last November (see quoted post below). She was IsabellaMilanXOXO on SA. I thought I saw her profile recently, but it looks like it was deactivated. Maybe she's not playing games anymore, who knows?
Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DrknStrmy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 15:48 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks.
Thanks for the intel. I dealt with the last two. FunLovingBaby2 is to me essentially a pro. Admitted to have formerly been an escort for some local agency. I believe I paid her 300 for first meet then 250 for subsequent meets. She was almost like a salesman, often texting to ask if I was available. No problem at all with her meeting me at my favorite notel near my house. You're right about the Kegels. One of the tightest I'd had in awhile. First time was CFS and BBBJ, after that bareback everything. I told her I'd had a vasectomy and she was good to go. These girls always seem more worried about pregnancy than STDs even though you'd think they're all on BC? Angellll I agree with you as well. She messaged me first on the site and was pretty persistent. She's one that wants to manipulate you into giving her the most money for the least amount of work and as you said gets and attitude pretty quick. Got her down to 200 for a meet. Very short BBJ and mechanical CFS. Put her on my do not repeat list. Thanks for the WYP info, those two look interesting.
Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 13:36 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 76Couple updates because I found some on WYP. These two use similar naming conventions on SA so you may find them on there if they make new accounts:
Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77
[View Original Post]
Isabella - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mEdLNJGPLe7j6K.
Kind of caution in text, but sweet and bubbly in person. From our conversations she seems to be fetish friendly (if that's your thing). Huge tits, likes assertive men, pornstar head, and bareback without skipping a beat. 300.
She also has a twin that's on the site and SA, haven't tried to see, but that might be an interesting development.
Arianna - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GVmgY0vMpL9rdB.
Pretty straight forward on meets, bareback, swallows. 250? Might've been 300 (she had priors at 500, don't take that).
-
10-20-18 19:53 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 76Intel
Hey gents, I've been on the site a couple months and been with around 9 ladies and have some to avoid (also all that I have met are DTF):
Jgirl1212 - https://www.seeking.com/member/39685...7-78ce62c55bf1.
Seemed sweet, fun to text, gave me pictures, but the day we set up to meet on she admitted to intending to flake on the guy that was already scheduled that day. You can guess what she did when it came time for us to meet. She may ask for money up front to look good for you. Don't be like me.
MarigoldClassic - https://www.seeking.com/member/94f07...a-c3487632bb25.
Currently trying to get this one going. Sweet girl. Open to price and arrangement and says she's not aware of physical limitations. Not skiddish or anything, but needs discretion so it's taking longer than usual. Needs help with money, but I'll report back on the physical when I have more about her.
Angelllll - https://www.seeking.com/member/5ea8f...a-8fdb923cbfd7.
I turned this one down, and she got bitter quick. She gives off vibes that don't really match what she's saying. I found her to be manipulative, and thinks she's a good liar. Got a BJ in the car and a lot of pics, pics were better than head. In fact, got pretty upset when I didn't cum quick.
FunLovingBaby2 - https://www.seeking.com/member/d62c7...6-dc707cb4d8e1.
Second profile, first got reported and taken down. Super chill, has great use of kegel muscles, nice tits, started 250 per meet.
In making this, I found a lot of my successful ones aren't even on the site anymore. Sorry guys. If they pop up again, I'll update.
-
10-20-18 19:16 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 76Sound advice
Good set of guidelines. I'm more brief than that, but I believe I'm younger than most Dad's on the site so I get away with a lot. I also use Google Voice before giving my actual number. Also, sound advice. Doesn't SA keep a 4:1 ratio? Doesn't make sense to inflate.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 14:53 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 58I remember this one
What's going on saying I'm just back from hiatus because I've been traveling and I am here to put in my two cents so I remember this girl from this profile she used to have a different one I did actually get to meet up with this girl and hook up the bad thing is I paid up we met at the hotel And basically it was a one and done she came up with some excuse and just left and that pissed me off this girl is Pro she's not a UTR $. 5 was the damage (not including the hotel) not even a whole hour was spent with her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1491...c-8bfaaaacfecb
I want my money back!!











Reply With Quote





