Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2063

    Intel request

    Funlovingbaby2: https://www.seeking.com/member/d62c7...6-dc707cb4d8e1.

    Seems eager to meet, have not discussed anything $$ related. I am always up for lunch, but seems quite eager. Any background?

    Also bonus intel:

    BmoreCountry: https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991.

    Seems like many UTR girls who are interested in improving their cash flow. Have not met, but casesearch looks clean.

    HazelEyes: https://www.seeking.com/member/4e082...3-a92847186f92.

    Wants $$ 5 meet. I did not negotiate. We discussed who hosts (she can't), which leads me to believe there may be a full menu available. I have not met her either, but worth a look if you like her style maybe?

  2. #2062

    SA Site Changes

    Now it looks like once you block a member:
    (1) you cannot unblock later.
    (2) you are no longer able to see the profile of the blocked member.

    I do not like this change. Perhaps I was going about this wrong, but there are girls who I didn't want know that I was looking at their profiles, so a way to hide that as a non-premium member was to block them. (You can only hide your activity as a premium member.) Members who I've already blocked, I can no longer see their profiles. I wish I got warning about this change so that I could go unblock some of them first. I guess I'm going to have to resurrect my dummy account.

  3. #2061

    Sara.

    Anyone have any experience with this one? DTF but high amount 8 $$ and won't go lower. Said that's what folks are donating.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0304b...5-b2e9c2806275

  4. #2060
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    1) https://www.seeking.com/member/bfcb1...b-7adf3705c888 - Shel123 x0.





    https://www.seeking.com/member/70824...4-3cf0b5dcec12

    Smells like weed, thicker than she looks in the photos and unenthusiastic would not recommend.
    That's isabella's sister, I believe. Sounds like the pair aren't worth the money.

  5. #2059

    Updates

    1) https://www.seeking.com/member/bfcb1...b-7adf3705c888 - Shel123 x0.

    I remember her from a while ago and never got her to respond, found some old reports where nothing ever happened. Have drinks planned for Thursday. But found her and she just married a Marine over the summer! So proceed with caution.

    2)https://www.seeking.com/member/be7a0...f-47df23e42199 - KittyCat1995.

    Messaged me out the blue wanting to chat, said 5 $ a date, but when I said no came back a half hour later with 3 $. YMMV, didn't meet up, but DTF.

    3) https://www.seeking.com/member/5543f...4-e795f4762518.

    Kinky and DTF, didn't want an allowance only some shopping.

    4.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/70824...4-3cf0b5dcec12

    Smells like weed, thicker than she looks in the photos and unenthusiastic would not recommend.

  6. #2058

    Hit me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Dahnlove: https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-983cac794ad4.

    Seems very eager to meet and implies DTF. Have not met with her, so can't verify any pictures.
    She sent me a message I responded then she just went ghost.

  7. #2057

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    I believe that this is the same Isabella that DrknStrmy reviewed last November (see quoted post below). She was IsabellaMilanXOXO on SA. I thought I saw her profile recently, but it looks like it was deactivated. Maybe she's not playing games anymore, who knows?
    I would err on the side of caution! It sounds like he has more experience with her than I (she hit me up this weekend, LOL) and if she'd behave like that once, then she'll definitely do it again.

  8. #2056

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    I believe that this is the same Isabella that DrknStrmy reviewed last November (see quoted post below). She was IsabellaMilanXOXO on SA. I thought I saw her profile recently, but it looks like it was deactivated. Maybe she's not playing games anymore, who knows?
    The physical description sounds on point, but as with anything else I would err on the side of caution! It sounds like he's had a lot more time with her than I have (she hit me up this weekend, LOL), and if she is willing to behave like that once she'll definitely do it again.

  9. #2055

    More intel

    Dahnlove: https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...6-983cac794ad4.

    Seems very eager to meet and implies DTF. Have not met with her, so can't verify any pictures.

  10. #2054

    Re: Isabellmlnxo on WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    Couple updates because I found some on WYP. These two use similar naming conventions on SA so you may find them on there if they make new accounts:

    Isabella - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mEdLNJGPLe7j6K.

    Kind of caution in text, but sweet and bubbly in person. From our conversations she seems to be fetish friendly (if that's your thing). Huge tits, likes assertive men, pornstar head, and bareback without skipping a beat. 300.

    She also has a twin that's on the site and SA, haven't tried to see, but that might be an interesting development.
    I believe that this is the same Isabella that DrknStrmy reviewed last November (see quoted post below). She was IsabellaMilanXOXO on SA. I thought I saw her profile recently, but it looks like it was deactivated. Maybe she's not playing games anymore, who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrknStrmy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely keep away from this one.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-413eec2c5ac0

    Pix show her to be Kim Kardashian type, lots of tits and ass, young too. Hooked up with her couple times, a bit thicker than pix put seemingly nice girl. Great huge young (I. E. , firm and bouncy) tits (she's 19). Likes sucking (hopped off after riding then started sucking), takes a good pounding, very verbal, let me give it to her bare. I guess that should have been a warning. She messages me later about not expecting me to have unloaded inside her. I tell her she's nuts fucking bare and not having her shit taken care of. We meet up immediately for some Plan B, I watch her take it. Problem solved. Next time we hook up I pull out, same great time. I message her later about if she's on birth control. She says no, I insist on Plan B again. She starts tripping about wanting me to just send her the $ for it so she can get it on her own, threatening if I don't maybe I can just wait until after she gives birth unless I want to give her $500 for an abortion). I tell her no, we must meet in person, I get it, watch her take it. She goes on again about "what if I'm pregnant? I don't want an abortion. You can wait until 9 months and see what happens if you won't just send me the $. " I still refuse, she relents ("haha, just kidding! We meet, she gets it, takes it, problem solved. Well, then about a week after second time we hooked up the discharge and burning started. Wonder where that came from? I got that checked out and cleared up with standard treatment. Told her about it and at first she's fine, thanks me for telling her, says is going to go to dr's. It's all ok. Then she messages me couple days later "oh I'm at the dr's but they say I don't have anything but 100% I'm pregnant, and I have been with anyone since you so must be yours!" Now I know she's flipped because we last did it about 2 months ago and I pulled out and she took Plan b and every time I look at her profile she's online or has been on that day. I tell her nice try but I know couldn't be mine if you were knocked up and I know I'm not the only one who's been in there. She keeps it up tho, making threats, "oh I'm going to be set up for life, just wait and see what I'm having, I'm going to make sure you're part of our kids' life, etc. " I told her not falling for it (reminded her she already tried that threat to try to get me to send her $500 before). I tell her she's made not seeing her anymore real easy and thank her for that.

    Beware.

  11. #2053

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I've been on the site a couple months and been with around 9 ladies and have some to avoid (also all that I have met are DTF):

    Jgirl1212 - https://www.seeking.com/member/39685...7-78ce62c55bf1.

    Seemed sweet, fun to text, gave me pictures, but the day we set up to meet on she admitted to intending to flake on the guy that was already scheduled that day. You can guess what she did when it came time for us to meet. She may ask for money up front to look good for you. Don't be like me.

    MarigoldClassic - https://www.seeking.com/member/94f07...a-c3487632bb25.

    Currently trying to get this one going. Sweet girl. Open to price and arrangement and says she's not aware of physical limitations. Not skiddish or anything, but needs discretion so it's taking longer than usual. Needs help with money, but I'll report back on the physical when I have more about her..
    Thanks for the intel. I dealt with the last two. FunLovingBaby2 is to me essentially a pro. Admitted to have formerly been an escort for some local agency. I believe I paid her 300 for first meet then 250 for subsequent meets. She was almost like a salesman, often texting to ask if I was available. No problem at all with her meeting me at my favorite notel near my house. You're right about the Kegels. One of the tightest I'd had in awhile. First time was CFS and BBBJ, after that bareback everything. I told her I'd had a vasectomy and she was good to go. These girls always seem more worried about pregnancy than STDs even though you'd think they're all on BC? Angellll I agree with you as well. She messaged me first on the site and was pretty persistent. She's one that wants to manipulate you into giving her the most money for the least amount of work and as you said gets and attitude pretty quick. Got her down to 200 for a meet. Very short BBJ and mechanical CFS. Put her on my do not repeat list. Thanks for the WYP info, those two look interesting.

  12. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I've been on the site a couple months and been with around 9 ladies and have some to avoid (also all that I have met are DTF):

    Jgirl1212 - https://www.seeking.com/member/39685...7-78ce62c55bf1.

    Seemed sweet, fun to text, gave me pictures, but the day we set up to meet on she admitted to intending to flake on the guy that was already scheduled that day. You can guess what she did when it came time for us to meet. She may ask for money up front to look good for you. Don't be like me.

    MarigoldClassic - https://www.seeking.com/member/94f07...a-c3487632bb25.

    Currently trying to get this one going. Sweet girl. Open to price and arrangement and says she's not aware of physical limitations. Not skiddish or anything, but needs discretion so it's taking longer than usual. Needs help with money, but I'll report back on the physical when I have more about her.

    Angelllll - https://www.seeking.com/member/5ea8f...a-8fdb923cbfd7.

    I turned this one down, and she got bitter quick. She gives off vibes that don't really match what she's saying. I found her to be manipulative, and thinks she's a good liar. Got a BJ in the car and a lot of pics, pics were better than head. In fact, got pretty upset when I didn't cum quick.

    FunLovingBaby2 - https://www.seeking.com/member/d62c7...6-dc707cb4d8e1.

    Second profile, first got reported and taken down. Super chill, has great use of kegel muscles, nice tits, started 250 per meet.

    In making this, I found a lot of my successful ones aren't even on the site anymore. Sorry guys. If they pop up again, I'll update.
    Couple updates because I found some on WYP. These two use similar naming conventions on SA so you may find them on there if they make new accounts:

    Isabella - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...mEdLNJGPLe7j6K.

    Kind of caution in text, but sweet and bubbly in person. From our conversations she seems to be fetish friendly (if that's your thing). Huge tits, likes assertive men, pornstar head, and bareback without skipping a beat. 300.

    She also has a twin that's on the site and SA, haven't tried to see, but that might be an interesting development.

    Arianna - https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GVmgY0vMpL9rdB.

    Pretty straight forward on meets, bareback, swallows. 250? Might've been 300 (she had priors at 500, don't take that).

  13. #2051

    Intel

    Hey gents, I've been on the site a couple months and been with around 9 ladies and have some to avoid (also all that I have met are DTF):

    Jgirl1212 - https://www.seeking.com/member/39685...7-78ce62c55bf1.

    Seemed sweet, fun to text, gave me pictures, but the day we set up to meet on she admitted to intending to flake on the guy that was already scheduled that day. You can guess what she did when it came time for us to meet. She may ask for money up front to look good for you. Don't be like me.

    MarigoldClassic - https://www.seeking.com/member/94f07...a-c3487632bb25.

    Currently trying to get this one going. Sweet girl. Open to price and arrangement and says she's not aware of physical limitations. Not skiddish or anything, but needs discretion so it's taking longer than usual. Needs help with money, but I'll report back on the physical when I have more about her.

    Angelllll - https://www.seeking.com/member/5ea8f...a-8fdb923cbfd7.

    I turned this one down, and she got bitter quick. She gives off vibes that don't really match what she's saying. I found her to be manipulative, and thinks she's a good liar. Got a BJ in the car and a lot of pics, pics were better than head. In fact, got pretty upset when I didn't cum quick.

    FunLovingBaby2 - https://www.seeking.com/member/d62c7...6-dc707cb4d8e1.

    Second profile, first got reported and taken down. Super chill, has great use of kegel muscles, nice tits, started 250 per meet.

    In making this, I found a lot of my successful ones aren't even on the site anymore. Sorry guys. If they pop up again, I'll update.

  14. #2050

    Sound advice

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    1 - Intro Letter. Talk about yourself and what you have to offer in general terms. End the letter with a question or let them know they should get back to you if everything sounds ok so far. Never re-try if they do not respond unless they are your specific type. Then let them know that and try one more time only.

    2 - If they reply. Ask them what their financial expectations are and also let them know you are not a big spender but that you can add value in other ways. End the letter with a question or let them know that if that sounds ok to get back to you.

    3 - If they reply. Let them know you have even more added value besides the donation and then let them know what your donation amount is.

    4 a. If they reply that everything sounds good so far. Then move them to email or txt. I always go to email first in case things don't work out, then they do not have my cell phone number. Use a disposable email address that's only for SA.

    4 b. If they want to negotiate. Me personally I never negotiate, if you do it once you will do it twice and it will take you off your game. I just wish them well and then sometimes they will give in, but mostly they don't.

    5 - Now that you have them on email, get specific about what your intimacy expectations are. If they are in agreement move them to txt and set a date.

    Once I have them on email I give them the choice of a platonic M&G or a paid date. I never ask for intercourse to take the pressure off. But I find all UTR's are happy to oblige without asking and that 50% of SB's also happily oblige. I will give an SB one paid date sans intercourse to make up her mind. But usually if they don't go all the way on the first date they never will. Usually but not always. Use your best judgement.

    Under no circumstances pay for anything more than normal dating expenses for a platonic date. If you give a girl a $ thinking you will get lucky the next time, you are deluding yourself. Most girls know that if a guy does this they can work a G or two out of him before he gets angry and tells her to F off. There are exceptions to every rule, but too few to take the chance, and too many willing girls to have to. And however hot any girl is there are 10 more just as hot. And hot on the outside is no indication of how hot they are on the inside.
    Good set of guidelines. I'm more brief than that, but I believe I'm younger than most Dad's on the site so I get away with a lot. I also use Google Voice before giving my actual number. Also, sound advice. Doesn't SA keep a 4:1 ratio? Doesn't make sense to inflate.

  15. #2049

    I remember this one

    What's going on saying I'm just back from hiatus because I've been traveling and I am here to put in my two cents so I remember this girl from this profile she used to have a different one I did actually get to meet up with this girl and hook up the bad thing is I paid up we met at the hotel And basically it was a one and done she came up with some excuse and just left and that pissed me off this girl is Pro she's not a UTR $. 5 was the damage (not including the hotel) not even a whole hour was spent with her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1491...c-8bfaaaacfecb

    I want my money back!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape