Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 10238
-
10-27-18 17:22 #38Senior Member

Posts: 247Can you elaborate a little? Just curious as to why you're passing, I don't have any plans to see her but there are 5 or more of them using the same number and location and I'm guessing they're out of Millville.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 17:15 #37Senior Member

Posts: 33I'm curious. What made you change your mind? LOL.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 04:44 #36Senior Member

Posts: 3009Thanks
I'll pass on this one waste of time I'll continue to hunt.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 11:03 #35Senior Member

Posts: 74Savannah
I asked the same question over in the Philly side a few days ago so you might want to check it out. I texted her 3 times and got no response. Works with her girlfriend I believe that used to be smoking hot also but has put on the pounds. Hope someone has better luck than I but I don't care how hot she is I am not chasing her around. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 20:24 #34Senior Member

Posts: 702Has anyone seen this girl:
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...t/590846617212
Any reviews? Is she legit?
-
10-23-18 10:36 #33Senior Member

Posts: 247http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/789199006432
Originally Posted by HunterBrown
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 07:08 #32Senior Member

Posts: 247They seem to be cleaning up the ads, but they were FS and bare. I texted them out of curiosity and they wanted 50 more for bare.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 00:25 #31Banned Member

Posts: 49Tori.
Hey bro, can you post the link.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 20:59 #30Senior Member

Posts: 702Doing search, I only found one that was offering full bareback. A girl named Tori that I wouldn't touch anyway. Others are only offering BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 18:30 #29Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah, I saw that, too. I've never seen any provider who offered bb in ads. The one girl in blue looked very attractive, but I bet her pics are either 10 years old or fake. I can't even find her ad anymore on STG. She actually advertised in Mount Laurel a few days ago.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 17:50 #28Banned Member

Posts: 49Tori
Has anyone seen this chick tori if so is she worth traveling to https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tori-esc...ic-city-243630.
-
10-22-18 10:25 #27Senior Member

Posts: 247Wow, bareback, really?
All of a sudden on STG a group of girls out of Brooklawn have been advertising bareback services, 4 so far. I don't know about you but I avoid girls like that, too risky. Wonder why this is so popular in Brooklawn.
-
10-17-18 21:11 #26Senior Member

Posts: 702ISO South Jersey / Philly escort
Travelling down to South Jersey (near Philly) in a couple of weeks. It's hard to find people these days with all the sites that are closed now and many of the leads I had are gone. I'm looking for outcall (to my hotel) entertainment / companionship while on my trip. Prefer white or asian, under 35, GFE / PSE / anything goes type of lady. Feel free to PM me or post suggestions here. If I do arrange any dates, I'll be sure to post reviews. Thank you.
-
10-17-18 10:57 #25Senior Member

Posts: 61I got the feeling she really wasn't up to coming out to my area and she also had to get someone to drive her, so probably why I got charged more. I'm sure if you're closer to Gloucester City and she doesn't need to have someone else drive her that it'd be a cheaper rate. And I'm sure what you quoted was her incall rate.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
Her face is OK, though IMO she's older than the 33 yo age she usually lists in her STG ads. I have seen her place a few ads (usually the ones with a pic of her topless torso, though her arm is covering her nipples) where she lists her age as 38, which I think is more accurate. She's got very good BJ skills and in my case she stuck with it till the end.
-
10-16-18 09:14 #24Senior Member

Posts: 247She quoted me less, the usual 8, 10 and 18 but I didn't get a chance to go. How's her face?
Originally Posted by Gemfinder
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





