Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 10233
-
10-23-18 10:36 #33Senior Member

Posts: 247http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/789199006432
Originally Posted by HunterBrown
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 07:08 #32Senior Member

Posts: 247They seem to be cleaning up the ads, but they were FS and bare. I texted them out of curiosity and they wanted 50 more for bare.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 00:25 #31Banned Member

Posts: 49Tori.
Hey bro, can you post the link.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 20:59 #30Senior Member

Posts: 702Doing search, I only found one that was offering full bareback. A girl named Tori that I wouldn't touch anyway. Others are only offering BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 18:30 #29Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah, I saw that, too. I've never seen any provider who offered bb in ads. The one girl in blue looked very attractive, but I bet her pics are either 10 years old or fake. I can't even find her ad anymore on STG. She actually advertised in Mount Laurel a few days ago.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 17:50 #28Banned Member

Posts: 49Tori
Has anyone seen this chick tori if so is she worth traveling to https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tori-esc...ic-city-243630.
-
10-22-18 10:25 #27Senior Member

Posts: 247Wow, bareback, really?
All of a sudden on STG a group of girls out of Brooklawn have been advertising bareback services, 4 so far. I don't know about you but I avoid girls like that, too risky. Wonder why this is so popular in Brooklawn.
-
10-17-18 21:11 #26Senior Member

Posts: 702ISO South Jersey / Philly escort
Travelling down to South Jersey (near Philly) in a couple of weeks. It's hard to find people these days with all the sites that are closed now and many of the leads I had are gone. I'm looking for outcall (to my hotel) entertainment / companionship while on my trip. Prefer white or asian, under 35, GFE / PSE / anything goes type of lady. Feel free to PM me or post suggestions here. If I do arrange any dates, I'll be sure to post reviews. Thank you.
-
10-17-18 10:57 #25Senior Member

Posts: 61I got the feeling she really wasn't up to coming out to my area and she also had to get someone to drive her, so probably why I got charged more. I'm sure if you're closer to Gloucester City and she doesn't need to have someone else drive her that it'd be a cheaper rate. And I'm sure what you quoted was her incall rate.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
Her face is OK, though IMO she's older than the 33 yo age she usually lists in her STG ads. I have seen her place a few ads (usually the ones with a pic of her topless torso, though her arm is covering her nipples) where she lists her age as 38, which I think is more accurate. She's got very good BJ skills and in my case she stuck with it till the end.
-
10-16-18 09:14 #24Senior Member

Posts: 247She quoted me less, the usual 8, 10 and 18 but I didn't get a chance to go. How's her face?
Originally Posted by Gemfinder
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 13:26 #23Senior Member

Posts: 61Thick and Tasty 36 DD off STG.
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...d/523462668444
I had a very stressful day and was in need of a good BBBJ, so I was browsing STG to find a girl either local to me or who would do outcall to my place since I didn't feel like driving that far. My choices were limited in these areas so this escort in the above link was pretty much my best option. I gave her a call and at first she said that she didn't want to do outcall because she had a couple drinks. She called me back and said she could get a friend to drive her out to me for an extra 30. Her original rate was 100. I agreed since she was pretty much my only option if I wanted to get my dick sucked good.
She arrived and was dressed 'normal' in a sweater, jacket and jeans. She is curvy and slightly plump with big tits, a little bit of a belly and a big round juicy ass, though she only lifted her top up to show me her tits during the BJ. She dropped down in front of me and started sucking and she's very good. She's sort of aggressive with her style and suction, but she doesn't just Hoover you like some girls do. There's some technique to her game. I just sat back and let her suck away, which is what I wanted and she delivered. I guess because I was stressed out and tense that it took my body longer to relax so she was a bit taken back that I hadn't busted my nut yet. She took a little break to give me a HJ (this is when she showed me her big titties) and then started up again. I suggested she use the hand / mouth combo and that did the trick and a few minutes later I was unloading in her mouth. She went to the bathroom to spit and clean up.
She gives really good head so if that's what you're in the mood for or need then she's worth a try. She does incall at her place in Gloucester and is probably more willing to do outcalls more local to her.
-
10-13-18 21:45 #22Senior Member

Posts: 987Haha. I hear ya. I had one episode where I felt the girl was going to keep me hostage because I was going to walk out. I say gage the provider, if she seems crazy it might not be a bad idea to throw a 10 $ at the bed if you think you can walk out safely. Safety first.
Originally Posted by HunterBrown
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 23:20 #21Banned Member

Posts: 49Do not tip
You mention you tip because you do not want any trauma I just fucking walk out I'm not tipping a lying fake escort hell no.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 23:16 #20Banned Member

Posts: 49Must have rules for these escorts
I always walk away from false advertising bitches and bait and switch bitches too I refuse to give my money to someone I didn't have the urge to fuck.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 13:23 #19Senior Member

Posts: 987Thanks for the tip. Yea, seeing an online escort you're always taking a chance that they no longer look like their pictures or if they are even the person in the pictures at all. If you feel you have been falsely advertised to it is your duty to walk away at the door. I have walked away a few times and left the provider a small tip so she doesn't give me any problems.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
I have a rule now where I only entertain skinny / slim providers because skinny women don't get fat and loose their shape as bad as thick girls who can quickly become overweight, especially with drug use and a sedentary lifestyle of doing nothing but blowing clients and eating takeout holed up in motels for months at a time.
I don't know anything about the provider you posted, but most of these providers are on drugs and will do anything to get it quickly and easily so if that means posting old photos or fake photos so be it.
Escorts on drugs could care less about running their business reputably. They don't even have to because the pool of men they have access to is never ending and by the time some bad word gets back they can just change their number, location, or pictures, and start up all over again. They operate just like the bad contractors / home builders do.










Reply With Quote






