Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,576 to 28,590 of 37369
-
10-21-18 13:49 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 427Only saw her once but I can tell she is on way more than alcohol, unless she is just seriously crazy. I would bet $ she is on other stuff and not just crazy though. The time I met her she kept getting up every 15 seconds from sucking my cock to do random weird stuff. I finally had to get on top of her so she couldn't move and basically slide in and out of her mouth until I blew my load. This was over a year ago and I haven't been back since that first time wasn't that great and she asks for more than "normal" just for head.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 13:26 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 44Linda
Tried to PM you on this one but your mailbox is full. Any contact info?
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 13:00 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 353Smoke
Is her last four 1689? I've been unable to reach her.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 12:27 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 336Smoke
She has a recent ad on liveescorts.com.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1906/1/410074
-
10-21-18 11:38 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 58[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Don't bring hooker drama to the forum.
A2
-
10-21-18 11:07 #8789Senior Member

Posts: 144Is it just alcohol that she's high on? Or something else? I honestly can't tell with her ADHD in the mix.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 00:28 #8788Senior Member

Posts: 452Intel.
This looks like my cup of tea. I'll make a trip to Richmond just to see her. PM's are referred.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/horny-n...hmond-13192122
-
10-21-18 00:25 #8787Senior Member

Posts: 368Teri
Dam all I can say is dam dam dam fuck I guess nobody is special.
Originally Posted by Penoche
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 23:44 #8786Senior Member

Posts: 417Bored on Friday and texted each number and have them the test. No pictures rendered and turns out they are the same girl who calls herself Felicia. Told me to check out her reviews. Asked her how I was supposed to get reviews on a chick for fake ads?
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
Smdh!
-
10-20-18 23:27 #8785Senior Member

Posts: 232Suzee
She is nice. Looks great. Seen her twice. The last two times we booked and she stood me up. It normally wouldn't be a big deal but both times I drove 45 min to see her. Stopped at store got her some vodka as she asked. She says she doesn't do certain things but for the right price she will.
I won't drive out of my way to see her. 2 stand ups is enough for me. Not trying to time when she's too high. Played that game, lost twice.
-
10-20-18 23:25 #8784Senior Member

Posts: 242Anyone has picture of Smoke?
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 23:09 #8783

Posts: 40Smoke
Is she interested in any new clients. Are you willing to share?
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 22:18 #8782Senior Member

Posts: 176Smoke
I concur with Golfman, I was able to visit with her this week, good skills and no drama, reasonable donations, will repeat.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 22:15 #8781Senior Member

Posts: 176Linda Ptbg
If anyone has contact info / details for this one please pm (Wood your inbox is full) thanks.
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 19:04 #8780Senior Member

Posts: 124Scarlett aka Madison or Renee in West end
Avoid. She is now posting as Scarlett with number ending in 7955.
Originally Posted by AmpLove
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote
.





