Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8750
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She provided a unrushed time, she will probably let you suck on her feet as she seemed real laid back and friendly.
    True damn rite LOL.

  2. #8749

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    Any monger see this provider before ? She has some sexy toes I would love to suck on them LOL Please let me know thanks.
    I've seen her before. She provided a unrushed time, she will probably let you suck on her feet as she seemed real laid back and friendly.

  3. #8748

    Violet MILF

    Any monger see this provider before ? She has some sexy toes I would love to suck on them LOL Please let me know thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 989708745079MzAwMzQ5NTczMg.jpg‎   989708745079MzAwMzQ5NTc3Mw.jpg‎   989708745079MzAwMzQ5NTcyNA.jpg‎  

  4. #8747
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #8746

    But, but, but

    I thought I WAS the special one.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    How many here have given Teri a nice hot creampie? Or is the better question who hasnt?

  6. #8745

    Australian Playmate / Ms Ellie.

    Attempted to have a dream with her while she was in town last week. Was excited to see that a semi-retired, highly reputable provider was accepting new dreamers. I became suspicious when she said we could meet up without screening. Double checked other sites and discovered her profiles have gone dark. I started asking questions, but got mixed result answers. Does anyone know if this is still Ms Ellie or is someone using her good name?

  7. #8744

    Teri

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #8743

    I know I have

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    How many here have given Teri a nice hot creampie? Or is the better question who hasnt?
    But you guys can rest easy I've been tested, just like her right.

  9. #8742
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    How many here have given Teri a nice hot creampie? Or is the better question who hasnt?
    Not me, but then again I have not been lobbying long and definitely not in Richmond.

  10. #8741
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasant afternoon dream with Terri, the one at the airport. Contacting her was a breeze, nice safe location and all around nice person. She has a great personality and a very nice body! It was a great first visit and I will repeat, only hang up was the two cats in the bathroom, LOL. I hate cats!
    How many here have given Teri a nice hot creampie? Or is the better question who hasnt?

  11. #8740

    Following the Money

    Inbox clear.

    Starkey.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Following the money

    .

  12. #8739

    Inbox Cleared

    Hi Guys!

    My inbox is cleared for anybody who was trying to message me. Sorry for the delay.

    Starkey.

  13. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I generally stick to utr that are down for anything. The 2 separate times with 2 sets of girls were. What is this rubber thing you speak of?
    Savage, LOL! I'll assume you're joking but honestly I'm not sure I want to find out.

  14. #8737
    Quote Originally Posted by NgRichmond  [View Original Post]
    Aaaannnnddd there we go another boner.

    Jokes aside girls are cool with this when doing a doubles? No switching of the rubber or anything and they'll let you take a few pumps in each? That sounds like heaven.
    I generally stick to utr that are down for anything. The 2 separate times with 2 sets of girls were. What is this rubber thing you speak of?

  15. #8736
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Best thing to do is get them laying stomach to stomach stand between their legs and go from one of their holes to the other.
    Aaaannnnddd there we go another boner.

    Jokes aside girls are cool with this when doing a doubles? No switching of the rubber or anything and they'll let you take a few pumps in each? That sounds like heaven.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape