Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8791

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz  [View Original Post]
    Is she interested in any new clients. Are you willing to share?
    She has a recent ad on liveescorts.com.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-1906/1/410074

  2. #8790
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Don't bring hooker drama to the forum.

    A2

  3. #8789
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    She is nice. Looks great. Seen her twice. The last two times we booked and she stood me up. It normally wouldn't be a big deal but both times I drove 45 min to see her. Stopped at store got her some vodka as she asked. She says she doesn't do certain things but for the right price she will.

    I won't drive out of my way to see her. 2 stand ups is enough for me. Not trying to time when she's too high. Played that game, lost twice.
    Is it just alcohol that she's high on? Or something else? I honestly can't tell with her ADHD in the mix.

  4. #8788

    Intel.

    This looks like my cup of tea. I'll make a trip to Richmond just to see her. PM's are referred.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/horny-n...hmond-13192122

  5. #8787

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by Penoche  [View Original Post]
    But you guys can rest easy I've been tested, just like her right.
    Dam all I can say is dam dam dam fuck I guess nobody is special.

  6. #8786
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I generally just ask for a pic right now of her face and any 2 fingers she wants to show. If she gives me any excuse at all, I move on.
    Bored on Friday and texted each number and have them the test. No pictures rendered and turns out they are the same girl who calls herself Felicia. Told me to check out her reviews. Asked her how I was supposed to get reviews on a chick for fake ads?

    Smdh!

  7. #8785

    Suzee

    She is nice. Looks great. Seen her twice. The last two times we booked and she stood me up. It normally wouldn't be a big deal but both times I drove 45 min to see her. Stopped at store got her some vodka as she asked. She says she doesn't do certain things but for the right price she will.

    I won't drive out of my way to see her. 2 stand ups is enough for me. Not trying to time when she's too high. Played that game, lost twice.

  8. #8784
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Golfman, I was able to visit with her this week, good skills and no drama, reasonable donations, will repeat.
    Anyone has picture of Smoke?

  9. #8783

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy69  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Golfman, I was able to visit with her this week, good skills and no drama, reasonable donations, will repeat.
    Is she interested in any new clients. Are you willing to share?

  10. #8782

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to get out to see Smoke. She has been on my bucket list for sometime. I'm very glad I did. She exceeded my expectations. She greeted me with a tight mini skirt, heels and a very low cut top. She texted me to let me know she would be hopping in the shower to get ready for me. Definite points there. Once we got to the bedroom, we had a very passionate and enjoyable session. She has a normal life and you don't get any of the typical drama that we all normally see. I'm looking forward to the next visit.
    I concur with Golfman, I was able to visit with her this week, good skills and no drama, reasonable donations, will repeat.

  11. #8781

    Linda Ptbg

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Seen Linda last week. Her pic from her ad is a bit dated. She looked like she was in her 20's in the ad. I'm guessing she is in her 40's but that said the body still looks nice. Thin small tits ok ass. Her head game thou was really good BBBJ. Really works the head well and swallowed every drop. She said she enjoys sucking guys off. Didn't get to sample the puss as it was that time of the months for her. I will see her again since her head game is so good and at. 6 for 30 min which would include puss can't beat the price.
    If anyone has contact info / details for this one please pm (Wood your inbox is full) thanks.

  12. #8780

    Scarlett aka Madison or Renee in West end

    Avoid. She is now posting as Scarlett with number ending in 7955.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLove  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Avoid like the plague if you value your hard earned paychecks. Number ended in 8156.

    Stays in a house off Mountain Road and near Brook Road in the west end.

    Quotes 180 hh /250 hr. Offers both in and out (she must have a scheme to rip off outcalls). Her "sister" was present when I arrived. Madison took donation and went to use the bathroom. This is when the sister comes over and starts the "How to catch a predator" scheme. She asks why you're here, what your intentions are, do you want to leave or call the cops.

    Felt like a setup so I did not talk, and left.

    Even offered a second chance. Shame, since I would have loved to bone the hell out of the sister in a future dream.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2971130_202942.jpg‎   2971130_292173.jpg‎   2971130_74004.jpg‎  

  13. #8779
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to get out to see Smoke. She has been on my bucket list for sometime. I'm very glad I did. She exceeded my expectations. She greeted me with a tight mini skirt, heels and a very low cut top. She texted me to let me know she would be hopping in the shower to get ready for me. Definite points there. Once we got to the bedroom, we had a very passionate and enjoyable session. She has a normal life and you don't get any of the typical drama that we all normally see. I'm looking forward to the next visit.
    I agree. She's a keeper that I hope is here to stay a while this go around. Definitely a different experience than the druggies I've seen in the past.

  14. #8778

    Smoke

    I was finally able to get out to see Smoke. She has been on my bucket list for sometime. I'm very glad I did. She exceeded my expectations. She greeted me with a tight mini skirt, heels and a very low cut top. She texted me to let me know she would be hopping in the shower to get ready for me. Definite points there. Once we got to the bedroom, we had a very passionate and enjoyable session. She has a normal life and you don't get any of the typical drama that we all normally see. I'm looking forward to the next visit.

  15. #8777
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    Tried it. She wants a deposit and I told her that I wasn't interested anymore. Then she had her pimps blow up my burner threatening me, to find my family, and to castrate me (they included pictures of people they say were their victims but I really didn't buy that). They can play if they want, but I actually know how to clear a house. Moral of the story, stay the hell away.
    Wow, great intel!

    She posts on switter, cityxguide and some other places too. Always mentions she's GFE. Pics are of a gorgeous young-ish Latina. After asking for rates you'll be quoted something stupidly low like 150. Stay away boys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape