Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 731 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #861

    Blocking

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    I have not noticed profiles missing, however I did notice the blocked folder option is gone. Subsequently I attempted to block a profile and was given a pop up saying "are you sure you don't just want to hide the profile, blocking is permanent and cannot be undone. I imagine this was done due to complaints by the ladies that their "daddies" were blocking them and continuing to maintain their profiles and searching, looking for the unicorn.
    That was my favorite technique this is BS! LOL.

  2. #860

    100% correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    I have not noticed profiles missing, however I did notice the blocked folder option is gone. Subsequently I attempted to block a profile and was given a pop up saying "are you sure you don't just want to hide the profile, blocking is permanent and cannot be undone. I imagine this was done due to complaints by the ladies that their "daddies" were blocking them and continuing to maintain their profiles and searching, looking for the unicorn.
    When I said some profiles were missing I meant that anyone I had blocked was no longer visible to me. I am curious if any current VIP SA members still have access to the blocked folder.

  3. #859

    Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPacking  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a tone of profiles disappeared on me today as well as the " Blocked list" folder in settings. Anyone else seeing this?
    Nope mine has been just fine.

  4. #858

    I'm not experiencing that, either.

    I'm not experiencing that, either. Not sure what would cause that, particularly the elimination of the block list. You still paid up? Any chance there was a change in your status?

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPacking  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a tone of profiles disappeared on me today as well as the " Blocked list" folder in settings. Anyone else seeing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    No, not seeing this.

  5. #857

    Changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPacking  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a tone of profiles disappeared on me today as well as the " Blocked list" folder in settings. Anyone else seeing this?
    I have not noticed profiles missing, however I did notice the blocked folder option is gone. Subsequently I attempted to block a profile and was given a pop up saying "are you sure you don't just want to hide the profile, blocking is permanent and cannot be undone. I imagine this was done due to complaints by the ladies that their "daddies" were blocking them and continuing to maintain their profiles and searching, looking for the unicorn.

  6. #856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Profiles disappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPacking  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a tone of profiles disappeared on me today as well as the " Blocked list" folder in settings. Anyone else seeing this?
    No, not seeing this.

  7. #855

    Profiles gone

    Seems like a tone of profiles disappeared on me today as well as the " Blocked list" folder in settings. Anyone else seeing this?

  8. #854

    Scam

    Avoid this one, scam.

    Ask tp buy gift card from walmart and apple store $3500-$700 to purchase BDSM kit, LOL.

    Watch out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3540...0-cf88a8b01687

  9. #853

    Any info on these?

    I've texted her and her and her man do 3 ways. Sounds a bit fun but just want to be safe. Thanks for any info.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ecab...d-8f06d7d9fb7e

  10. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    Bostonprincess123.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d20c...0-4a3e19665c1e

    She's a pro. Hosts in Dorchester. Quoted 250. Gave me her snapchat. She is quite the saleswoman. Always trying to get people to upgrade to her premium snap. She had a countdown to deleting her free snapchat which she never ended up deleting. Always coming up with offers that I doubt will come true; 900 for lifetime visits, a month of meets for 300, etc. . I passed as I usually go for the non-pro college types. Plus the flaky snaps weirded me out.
    $900 a lifetime meet? I have a bridge for sale just $3000.

  11. #851

    Bostonprincess123

    Bostonprincess123.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d20c...0-4a3e19665c1e

    She's a pro. Hosts in Dorchester. Quoted 250. Gave me her snapchat. She is quite the saleswoman. Always trying to get people to upgrade to her premium snap. She had a countdown to deleting her free snapchat which she never ended up deleting. Always coming up with offers that I doubt will come true; 900 for lifetime visits, a month of meets for 300, etc. . I passed as I usually go for the non-pro college types. Plus the flaky snaps weirded me out.

  12. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Been fairly happy and successful with all 3. Every SA contact has been great. SB a more cautious approach. WYP ok except one. Seems that WYP is most expensive. Buying credits, spending a % per offer when girl accepts or you accept her offer. Offers can be made either way. The highest offer I got was for the deed itself not to go on a date. The bad experience was a scam. Her story was inconsistent and alarms were up from the start, but she was a hot Asian. The scam is, she was only looking to get paid for me to buy dinner and drinks. A paid meet and greet. Of course, YMMV, but don't really think so. Bought $50 for 100 credits. 100 offer was 20 credits. 200 offer was 40 credits. Still have 2 $100 offers from girls that I haven't accepted. Can't message without using credits, limits what info you can extract.
    I've only used SA. Lots of opportunities on there and have had some great successes including one girl who is straight up FWB (no $ exchanged) but the other half thinks that sex with an average looking girl is worth $500 a pop. Just for another datapoint, I did give AshleyMad a try and that site is a total waste of time. Came up completely empty handed after a month of effort.

  13. #849

    ImYaStarr. SA, 31,5'0, Fun Lady

    ImYaStarr. SA, 31,5'0, curvy avg body (profile), Lawrence / Andover MILF (Incall).

    Quoted me $300 to 500, but said lowest would be $250, in response to my negotiations.

    Amicable discussion. Communication was quick and easy. I have seen her in the past from CL (a year or 2), for lower donation. Friendly and accommodating. GFE. CFS, BBBJ but No cim.

    Here is her profile, and link, and a review from Hunter, posted in 2016.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07596...9-5e0003f6a257

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ended up TOFTT. It was her. Typical loud puerto rican. Went to her appartment she came out and said she needs to put her kids to bed shell be out in 5 and gave me a water. Also said she had an std test she can show me. She came back out exactly 7 min later with her std test. It was from january and clean...always a plus. Went to her new house which was down the street and empty. Said she's moving in this week. Anyways she was pretty hot and said she was a dancer at shamrock. $ for the half bbjjjj cfs DFK DATY FIV. Came out in a summer dress no panties. Bjjj was a 3 out of 10 she pretty much got me full hard then stopped off to k9. Felt tight and awsome ass. Kept calling me papi and throwing out diffrent words I have never heard off before. Off to cg with kissing and what not. Back to stand up k9 against the wall then to miss then cg again. 20 minutes in I couldn't cum and she wasnt happy said a little longer in doggy then she's done has to go back to her kids. Ended up not poping. Over all night girl super cute. But felt rushed. I probably wouldn't repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImYaStarr-SA.jpg‎  

  14. #848

    Follow-up SA-SB-WYP

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I have had better luck with SA. Nothing much on SB. Most on wyp want to get paid just for meeting with for dinner or drink.

    Although you will see some of the same ladies on multiple sites, most seem to limit it to just one.
    After the post from yesterday, rec'd multiple offers and 'Favorite' on WYP. So, started making counter offers in single digits. One offer rec'd was a repeat from her previous $100 offer to an offer of $69. Not suggesting anything other than that the number of offers rec'd after eluding to a possible scam increased astronomically, almost as though the scammer put out the word. Basically, Longjblues's appraisal seems spot on.

    On another note, Got multiple views notifications from one woman on SA. No photo and no profile. Sent a message 'hey, if you want to view, give me a clue'. She answered and we'll start messaging today.

  15. #847

    My bad

    I should have been clear, only sharing with guys that have actually been paid members of SA and posted reports in this thread. My only exception is if you also have a UTR bb girl to share. Sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape