Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10956
-
10-17-18 18:18 #846

Posts: 332Ruth
Too bad. I prefer the ones that throw their clothes on the floor with reckless abandon LOL.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 17:26 #845Senior Member

Posts: 1727SA best.
I have had better luck with SA. Nothing much on SB. Most on wyp want to get paid just for meeting with for dinner or drink.
Although you will see some of the same ladies on multiple sites, most seem to limit it to just one.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 17:12 #844Senior Member

Posts: 121Michaellap
SA profile.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae14f...b-94b1a8e162cd
Tells me "$140", and she's "only 19". Wants me to send an "advance", doesn't have enough $ for gas to get here.
I tell her I do not send advances, been burned too many times. Sais oh well another time then.
Watch out for this one, I doubt she' show up even with an "advance".
Mitch.
-
10-17-18 17:09 #843Senior Member

Posts: 121Michaella
SA profile.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae14f...b-94b1a8e162cd
Tells me "$140", and she, s.
-
10-17-18 10:23 #842Senior Member

Posts: 137Sa-sb-wyp
Been fairly happy and successful with all 3. Every SA contact has been great. SB a more cautious approach. WYP ok except one. Seems that WYP is most expensive. Buying credits, spending a % per offer when girl accepts or you accept her offer. Offers can be made either way. The highest offer I got was for the deed itself not to go on a date. The bad experience was a scam. Her story was inconsistent and alarms were up from the start, but she was a hot Asian. The scam is, she was only looking to get paid for me to buy dinner and drinks. A paid meet and greet. Of course, YMMV, but don't really think so. Bought $50 for 100 credits. 100 offer was 20 credits. 200 offer was 40 credits. Still have 2 $100 offers from girls that I haven't accepted. Can't message without using credits, limits what info you can extract.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 07:01 #841Senior Member

Posts: 374She is out of her mind for that amount. A lot more teachers and nurses showing up on the site that are better and value.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Real women looking for help not backpage women.
-
10-16-18 22:03 #840Banned Member

Posts: 116Update on Lauren
Seen her a dozen times, she can't host and is Andover now. BBFS, awesome BJ and with convincing bbfscia. She is a but case but really hot. I am bored and tired of her but happy to share her number and tons of pics. If you are not a contributor don't pm me. I'll post a few pics here tomorrow.
Originally Posted by SixPacking
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 19:11 #839Senior Member

Posts: 43Emruth babe
Thank you Sir!! I had an encounter today and it was okay. I won't repeat. Almost whatever you said is pretty much similar but with lack of interest.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 13:58 #838Senior Member

Posts: 650She told me she was from Canada so I assumed she was a "working girl" from Canada. I used to visit Canada often so I love the Canadian girls! It's like heaven up there so I was excited to see one visiting. She may be a student and needs some spending money. She offered to meet in a public place first so the only risk was a little time.
Originally Posted by JimXuper90
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 13:09 #837Senior Member

Posts: 1727RealLizardQueen. SA.
RealLizardQueen. SA, 26,5'6, avg body (profile), Somerville student.
Quoted me $3 K-5 K per month, or $800 per session.
Told her that it wasn't in my budget. Amicable discussion. Communication was quick and easy.
Here is her profile, and link.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0861e...b-4e3d80804ba6
-
10-16-18 13:00
Senior Member
-
10-16-18 08:47 #836Senior Member

Posts: 48Correction damage was $$.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 00:21 #835Senior Member

Posts: 235How do you know it's not Angelika herself? Eh?
Originally Posted by LeFreak
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 23:32 #834Senior Member

Posts: 145Sounds like she might be legit, but she is using stolen pics from Toronto social media personality Angelika Babekov. https://www.instagram.com/angelikababekov/.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 23:16 #833Senior Member

Posts: 48Emruthbabe
Met her over the summer when her profile name was Blair. Nice girl, hosted in a nice place, forget what town. Damage was $$ DATY, but made me rinse my mouth after before she would kiss again. Covered FS, nice clean partial shave pussy. Only did a one time deal. $$$ too much for me for what was offered. Clean freak. Shoes off, spotless apt, washed her hands multiple times in the 2 hours I was there. Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed with convo before and after the act. Don't think MSOG was an option.
Originally Posted by RobHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 23:11 #832Senior Member

Posts: 650I pretty sure she is real. I was planning to meet her last summer but she was in Waltham and I was in SNH so the rush hour commute wasn't going to work. She offered to do a trip to me but I didn't want to pay. She was willing to meet a a coffe shop first so I could see what I was getting.
Originally Posted by LeFreak
[View Original Post]
I never ended up visiting but if I had no other options I would drive down to her. LMK if you see her she looks good.








Reply With Quote




