Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37838

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Still clean so far without any relapses.
    Glad to hear that. She had some really good head, but I'd rather her be clean and getting her life together rather than out here sucking me off.

    What about Bubbles? I got with her once around Christmas and she jokingly tried to get me to pay more. I laughed and made a statement about it being Christmas and having to buy gifts. She responded that she doesn't get anything for Christmas. I asked why and she said she doesn't have anybody. I asked why and she said death and other circumstances. That bothered me. Here is a young girl, entirely alone, strung out on drugs, clearly in a downward spiral. I felt like I was contributing to her misery. I stopped picking her up after that. I may not have a ton of love for these dope fiend street walkers, but I do have a heart. I haven't seen Bubbles in awhile either and I hope she has gotten it together too.

  2. #37837

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    She is outright fat now no other way to put it I do not even know how she is even still capable of doing a car date anymore still has a great personality though.
    Too big for my taste. Past the PAWG category.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-4QBQnZxcht0-2S0XQLg*HIf.jpg‎   IMG-74kXYApw*js-39HfLPSyHfu.jpg‎   IMG-6zFfMw7xkTj4FgUmOI6AgG.jpg‎   IMG-7dOzY1k0sCa5*x1J5QM4IL.jpg‎   IMG-7hPSsKX164s-7XeLtGt6bJv.jpg‎  


  3. #37836

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Layla with the DSLs recently? I haven't seen her in awhile. 2nd to last time I caught up with her (Fee months ago), she said she was going into rehab. Then I saw her a few weeks later and she was like, "I guess you can see I didn't go to rehab". LOL. Just wondering if anyone has seen her around. I miss that good head. LOL.
    Yup. Still clean so far without any relapses.

  4. #37835

    Layla.

    Anyone seen Layla with the DSLs recently? I haven't seen her in awhile. 2nd to last time I caught up with her (Fee months ago), she said she was going into rehab. Then I saw her a few weeks later and she was like, "I guess you can see I didn't go to rehab". LOL. Just wondering if anyone has seen her around. I miss that good head. LOL.

  5. #37834

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    She's st least 50 lbs heavier than those pics. Friend and fellow monger saw her yesterday and told me she's gained even more weight than when I saw her several weeks ago. He said, "I had to settle". No fish biting when he was out yesterday.

    I completely get it not all being about looks. My favorite head doctor is looking worse and worse but she's very sweet and has a high desire to please and most definitely does not have GPS. I did compliment Josie on her demeanor and I get why people date her. I don't spend more than 30 min max from pick up to drop off wth SW / car dates. I'm not looking for company, but skills at a good value. If I'm not feeling the attitude, we will never make it to the spot, I'll drop off quick!
    She is outright fat now no other way to put it I do not even know how she is even still capable of doing a car date anymore still has a great personality though.

  6. #37833

    50 lbs

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's me, but I just don't find her attractive.

    Anymore input or updated pics? These are old.
    She's st least 50 lbs heavier than those pics. Friend and fellow monger saw her yesterday and told me she's gained even more weight than when I saw her several weeks ago. He said, "I had to settle". No fish biting when he was out yesterday.

    I completely get it not all being about looks. My favorite head doctor is looking worse and worse but she's very sweet and has a high desire to please and most definitely does not have GPS. I did compliment Josie on her demeanor and I get why people date her. I don't spend more than 30 min max from pick up to drop off wth SW / car dates. I'm not looking for company, but skills at a good value. If I'm not feeling the attitude, we will never make it to the spot, I'll drop off quick!

  7. #37832
    My only issue is she looks A LOT like one of my wifes friends. Like they could be twins if her friend used LOL.

    BQ22.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's me, but I just don't find her attractive.

    Anymore input or updated pics? These are old.

  8. #37831

    Josie looks

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's me, but I just don't find her attractive.

    Anymore input or updated pics? These are old.
    I do not have any new pictures just dated her on Wednesday and we had a blast she is one of my ATF. And very easy going with no drama. NG.

  9. #37830
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's me, but I just don't find her attractive.

    Anymore input or updated pics? These are old.
    I've not met Josie but for me it's not always about looks. Some girls are just more comfortable to be with. If you know there's not going to be any drama and they get the job done. That's a win in my book. If they have a pleasant personality and you get to know them a little, that's a win. It's a bonus if their good at their craft. Josie appears cute to me. I hope someone can share her digits so I can report back but with actual first hand experience.

  10. #37829

    Josie

    Maybe it's me, but I just don't find her attractive.

    Anymore input or updated pics? These are old.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Josie-3.jpg‎   Josie-2.jpg‎   Josie.jpg‎  

  11. #37828
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    I dated her yesterday and we had a great time. She is so fun and free. NG.
    I m originally from Philly and don't know the area well yet but can someone PM me on where in Brooklyn Park, I might be able to find Josie. If someone has digits, that's much appreciated. I read the forum posts but am not certain what section to look in. Thanks.

  12. #37827

    Josie Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdube  [View Original Post]
    That's her.
    I dated her yesterday and we had a great time. She is so fun and free. NG.

  13. #37826

    Bullseye

    That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    Go to my posts 3/16/17 that is the Josie I date. NG.

  14. #37825

    Daniella

    Does anyone have any info on a PAWG named Daniella that Liz introduced me to on past Saturday night?

  15. #37824

    Good Find

    Quote Originally Posted by Gidceo  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with yesterday near the shopping center surprisingly, she's hard to find but definitely worth the search. I don't believe the number she gives out is actually valid but then again most aren't. Her tits are still amazing, I don't think she is on any meds maybe down on some luck.
    She's a big ole girl? Nice personality, clean, skilled, and no GPS.

    She has given me number 2 x but it has never worked. Last four 5105?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape