Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 61429
-
10-18-18 01:56 #37864Senior Member

Posts: 261Josie Fun
I dated her yesterday and we had a great time. She is so fun and free. NG.
Originally Posted by Tdube
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 21:54 #37863Senior Member

Posts: 53Bullseye
That's her.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 20:50 #37862Senior Member

Posts: 2419Daniella
Does anyone have any info on a PAWG named Daniella that Liz introduced me to on past Saturday night?
-
10-17-18 19:43 #37861Senior Member

Posts: 883Good Find
She's a big ole girl? Nice personality, clean, skilled, and no GPS.
Originally Posted by Gidceo
[View Original Post]
She has given me number 2 x but it has never worked. Last four 5105?
-
10-17-18 19:15 #37860Senior Member

Posts: 157Gps
Gold Pussy Syndrome = GPS.
-
10-17-18 17:03 #37859Senior Member

Posts: 161Josie
Around page 352.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 16:55 #37858Senior Member

Posts: 45Josie
What's GPS?
-
10-17-18 16:10 #37857Regular Member

Posts: 14Allison
Caught up with yesterday near the shopping center surprisingly, she's hard to find but definitely worth the search. I don't believe the number she gives out is actually valid but then again most aren't. Her tits are still amazing, I don't think she is on any meds maybe down on some luck.
-
10-17-18 10:49 #37856Senior Member

Posts: 883Same One
I'm not confused. She is by past "thick" or "pawg". I promise you her dress / jeans size is in double figures. In retail they call it "plus size" she is at least a size 12. I'm not trying to body shame, just calling it like it is. Plenty of people enjoy a lot of meat. I like hwp, love curves, and a phat ass, as long as there's not a lot of gut and thunder thighs. So maybe not as big as one might picture when hearing bbw. I don't pay to bang fat girls. I was not super impressed with her mic skills either. Like I said, adequate.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
So maybe she's recovering from her GPS a bit. Also, her personality and cuteness are an added value for some and I get that. Its always YMMV, for. 40 I've gotten around the world regularly. So for my coin, too big and GPS (she may be recovered).
-
10-17-18 02:16 #37855Senior Member

Posts: 261Pic of Josie in Brooklyn
Go to my posts 3/16/17 that is the Josie I date. NG.
Originally Posted by Tdube
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 23:00 #37854Senior Member

Posts: 53Lol
LOL We must be talking of two different Josie's. Mine was completely fine with. 4. That was her quote. And she most definetly was not huge.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 22:58 #37853Senior Member

Posts: 53Josie
I will agree that she is not slim, but def not huge. A pawg for sure. I wonder if there is another Josie who is actually a BBW or just fat. This one is thick yes but def not huge. LOL I just read on the forum someone described her as overwhelmingly large. A bit much.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 20:01 #37852Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
I saw a couple of potentials along baltimore in between gay and south, but many seemed to be in a hurry. Saw one for sure, but she was sitting down to some guy on the stairs on south in between baltimore and fayette, though I wasn't sure how to approach her in that situation. She has a great body. Cute face if it wasn't so marked up. I saw a small gathering over by a park near fayette and south, though some were men sns some were women. Looked like a mix of stoners, homeless and SW, though I couldn't be sure. Walked up and down the strip. Kept getting solicited to come into every single establishment seemingly. Went into hustlers for a little while. Seems relatively legitimate in contrast to the others. See some very low end SW types hanging around 711 on baltimore next to hip hop chicken. One offered to blow me a hamilton this morning around 630 LOL man was she hideous.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 18:19 #37851Senior Member

Posts: 128Clix Loop
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1133649351
Originally Posted by MrDisDat
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 13:58 #37850Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
I actually got propositioned by some homeless crackhesd scabbed over mid twenties chick outside of the 711 at sout and baltimore today at 630 when I exited the place after grabbing some chew.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




