Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11651
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRose  [View Original Post]
    The board voted 6 -0 to pass the ordinance.
    ...including masturbation, for money. The proposed ordinance defines the sexual act at issue as "the erotic stimulation of the genitals of oneself.... ".
    So the police setup a MP sting with women cops. Of course, they only offer DIY. I pay, jerk off in front of her and then get arrested. Lovely. I'm OK with my mug shot being published for procuring a prostitute. But having my mug out there for being a jerk off would totally suck.

  2. #11650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    It was never an AMP but rather a classic Asian Crapshoot place

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckey  [View Original Post]
    Took a drive to address listed in Rubmaps. There is a four story office building but no "1302" and no listing on the directory. I decided to text the number and got a very quick response. Seems the location is about a mile away. Went to the new address and was texted a room number.

    Met Aimee who is a tall very thin Middle aged but cute Asian that has no knowledge that massage is in the ad. Google the phone number to see recent adds.

    Placed $$ down and she said thank-you. No change was offered and I didn't ask. Service was quick, full, and not the best. I was out in 30 minutes and will not return.
    If you do a search on the number, here's one of ads you'll find.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/her...scorts/1357343

    Search this forum for "crapshoot" and you'll find plenty of intel about these kinds of places. $$ is overpaying by quite a bit so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a text from them in the future asking you to come back.

    Shame on RubMaps for listing this outfit as though it was a regular spa. It's a good reminder to always double-check your info, no matter what the source.

  3. #11649

    Thai place in fairfax?

    Don mentioned kitty Kat and how there's the thai place in fairfax. Anyone care to share? Thanks.

  4. #11648

    So Jenny's in Reston

    No wonder I couldn't find Jenny at the spas I was calling. Wrong exurb. Thank you, Kijimuna!!

    In my original message about this fine young lass, I mentioned two important things.

    I reiterate:

    1) Do not pass up the table shower; and.

    2) Be sure to take tip money!

    Well, now that the word is out she'll soon be overrun with new clients like Sara at Barnie recently was, and several others before her. A really good provider gets mentioned on here and suddenly they are inundated with calls, texts and walk-ins. There must be a lot of lurkers. I forget all about them being here too. Hello to you guys and enjoy your massages. And I encourage you all to start posting about your experiences and uncovered gems.

    We have a really good core group here, but there's always value in even more good, actionable intelligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    The same Jenny works at the Reston (Not Herndon) spa at Roger Bacon #6. She was there Sunday, but busy, so I didn't stick around.

    She gives a RJ as part of her standard massage, so I wouldn't go for any kissing, unless you are into that. She seems very open to pretty much anything, though I have not pushed it. She doesn't say yes or no, so I'm hesitant to go too far. She does expect a decent tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've been there, but if Jenny is still available there, she's awesome! The good: She's beautiful, younger than most ladies in Nova, and she gives a very good massage. The great: Whatever you do, don't turn down the table shower. Even if you just took one at home. Jenny really shines in that respect. The bad: She'll probably turn down your marriage proposal just like she did mine.

    Don't forget your tip money!
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    I believe a young lady named "Jenny" is the person Don77 is describing that he met at Mclean Cream as, "The other is in her 20's with a very slender frame. Great TS, allows roaming, and Nova finish. ".

    Unfortunately, "Jenny" is a very common moniker being used in this area. The "Jenny" I saw there used to split time Mclean Cream and at another spa in Herndon that's owned by the same outfit. I can't remember which spa it was, but back when we had BP and CL they both ran similar, distinct ads that really stood out as being unique. And believe it or not, one even had a real picture of "Jenny" on it. How often does that ever happen?!

    When "Jenny" was at Mclean she seemed to be the one in charge, even though she was about 30 years younger than the other provider. (There did not appear to be a mamasan there when I visited.) She had to answer the phone and the door while I was on the table. That was annoying, but this little lady is young, sweet and very attractive. So even with the interruptions I was still very happy she was my therapist.

    Has anyone recently seen a "Jenny" at Mclean Cream or at a spa in Herndon? Also, does anyone know which spa in Herndon this particular "Jenny" is or was working at? I'd really like to catch up with her sometime soon.

    Thanks.

  5. #11647

    Asian Fantasy Bodyworks in Sterling

    Took a drive to address listed in Rubmaps. There is a four story office building but no "1302" and no listing on the directory. I decided to text the number and got a very quick response. Seems the location is about a mile away. Went to the new address and was texted a room number.

    Met Aimee who is a tall very thin Middle aged but cute Asian that has no knowledge that massage is in the ad. Google the phone number to see recent adds.

    Placed $$ down and she said thank-you. No change was offered and I didn't ask. Service was quick, full, and not the best. I was out in 30 minutes and will not return.

  6. #11646
    Quote Originally Posted by BillaryClinto  [View Original Post]
    Great first post! I have had good experiences with Comfort Therapy on Gallows Rd in Vienna. TS available, back walking, top notch massage with standard NOVA finish. Oriental on Gallows is another solid option. Older staff but decent massage. No ts. Can you please pm or post contact info for Lucy and Jane? I recall seeing adds for Lucy in the past but not finding any now. Many thanks.
    You can find Lucy on Erotic Monkey under VA and Falls Church.

  7. #11645
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    I believe a young lady named "Jenny" is the person Don77 is describing that he met at Mclean Cream as, "The other is in her 20's with a very slender frame. Great TS, allows roaming, and Nova finish. ".

    Unfortunately, "Jenny" is a very common moniker being used in this area. The "Jenny" I saw there used to split time Mclean Cream and at another spa in Herndon that's owned by the same outfit. I can't remember which spa it was, but back when we had BP and CL they both ran similar, distinct ads that really stood out as being unique. And believe it or not, one even had a real picture of "Jenny" on it. How often does that ever happen?!

    When "Jenny" was at Mclean she seemed to be the one in charge, even though she was about 30 years younger than the other provider. (There did not appear to be a mamasan there when I visited.) She had to answer the phone and the door while I was on the table. That was annoying, but this little lady is young, sweet and very attractive. So even with the interruptions I was still very happy she was my therapist.

    Has anyone recently seen a "Jenny" at Mclean Cream or at a spa in Herndon? Also, does anyone know which spa in Herndon this particular "Jenny" is or was working at? I'd really like to catch up with her sometime soon.

    Thanks.
    The same Jenny works at the Reston (Not Herndon) spa at Roger Bacon #6. She was there Sunday, but busy, so I didn't stick around.

    She gives a RJ as part of her standard massage, so I wouldn't go for any kissing, unless you are into that. She seems very open to pretty much anything, though I have not pushed it. She doesn't say yes or no, so I'm hesitant to go too far. She does expect a decent tip.

  8. #11644
    Quote Originally Posted by DcManLive  [View Original Post]
    What's the address for McLean Cream?

    I googled it and the address took me to Blue Ocean on Old Dominion. Are they one in the same?
    Yes, my friend, they are the same.

  9. #11643
    Quote Originally Posted by DcManLive  [View Original Post]
    What's the address for McLean Cream?

    I googled it and the address took me to Blue Ocean on Old Dominion. Are they one in the same?
    Same place.

  10. #11642
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 86

    McLean Cream

    What's the address for McLean Cream?

    I googled it and the address took me to Blue Ocean on Old Dominion. Are they one in the same?

  11. #11641
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntzMan  [View Original Post]
    Linda / Coco is in and out a lot. Their current line-up is a spinner, Ivy, a tall half-Chinese half-Korean Kay and Linda / Coco herself. For what they offer, you cannot go wrong here. There are limits, but the more you see them, the closer they seem to get to them. NEVER a hassle with tip, 100% good experience. Call ahead, they will NOT bait and switch.

    After my next visit I will do a Roamin Roman style review of the place.

    Happy mongering and be nice to the ladies.
    I'm going to try and hit this place up this weekend. A little out of my area but should be fun. The only other place where I've experienced attention to the backside was a spa near Angels called "green" something or other but this was a few years ago. Anyone know of a place where they do this?

  12. #11640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike85  [View Original Post]
    You may have had Qiu, she provides an excellent massage, but nothing else. I've never asked for more, no one has ever offered. I've had 20 sessions, filled 2 cards in the last year or so.

    Qiu is the best masseuse there.
    There is a new girl, Mary I think who is just as good if not better than Chu (Qiu), but again no extras.

  13. #11639
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyFarang  [View Original Post]
    A question for the board. Has anyone had anything other than legit at Oasis on John Marshal in Haymarket? I'm relatively new to the area and saw their sign. When I walked in it had all the signs of your typical AMP. I was offered a table shower (. 20 extra). The massage was good, the gal a relatively young Chinese, was attractive. But when I expected things to get interesting I ralized that the door was open a couple of inches, and when I motioned that she had missed an area I was told "NO touch!" If anyone has any tips pn the Haymarket / Gainesville area they would be appreciated.
    I have been there many times. You should not expect anything more than a decent massage from nice ladies.

  14. #11638

    Angels

    Linda / Coco is in and out a lot. Their current line-up is a spinner, Ivy, a tall half-Chinese half-Korean Kay and Linda / Coco herself. For what they offer, you cannot go wrong here. There are limits, but the more you see them, the closer they seem to get to them. NEVER a hassle with tip, 100% good experience. Call ahead, they will NOT bait and switch.

    After my next visit I will do a Roamin Roman style review of the place.

    Happy mongering and be nice to the ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHeart  [View Original Post]
    Here's a short story for why'all: Felt sore yesterday and wanted a really good back walking massage. Its been a while since I visited AT in Fairfax so called to see who's available. To my surprise, Linda picked up the phone. Boy I got so excited and I was there in no time. I was glad to see her after a few months and it felt even better that she remembered me. Paid the hr fee, undressed in a jiffy and off we went to the TS. Usual fare with extra attention in the crack and after the flip a lot of sensual shaft stroking for about five minutes. She did ask if I wanted the finish, I said not now. Inside, she gave me a solid routine of back walk and crack. After about half hr, the lights dimmed and you guys know the rest especially whoever 's been with her before. Absolute bliss time. Pretty much every time I debate with myself if this was better than a mechanical FS elsewhere? Usual tip followed by hugs and kisses. She did mention she's leaving again this Thursday or after Thursday which I didn't get properly, and she doesn't know when she'll be back. Get your dose of good time while she's here. . 8+. 8 money well spent IMHO. Hands down the best in Nova, any of yall disagree?

    T.

  15. #11637

    Hj

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRose  [View Original Post]
    The board voted 6 -0 to pass the ordinance.

    Stafford authorities are concerned that some of the massage parlors popping up around the county may be exploiting a loophole in the state's law against prostitution.

    The Sheriff's Office thinks at least a dozen of Stafford's massage parlors offer "masturbation services," which Virginia law "strangely" does not explicitly prohibit, according to a county report. So the county wants to take matters into its own hands.

    The Board of Supervisors voted this month to authorize the advertisement of a public hearing for a county ordinance that would ban sexual acts, including masturbation, for money. The proposed ordinance defines the sexual act at issue as "the erotic stimulation of the genitals of oneself or another by manual or other means. ".
    I spoke to a knowledgeable lawyer friend of mine and he says under VA law a HJ is not illegal. If they pass an ordinance banning it however, it would be the law until someone contests it in court. An ordinance is a local law that doesn't have to go through the state legislature. He also said If you take a woman to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast and she's a known prostitute you can be charged with sex trafficking even if no sex is involved. What a world we live in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape