Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1462

    Curious about a lady I used to see.

    Several years ago, I used to see a lady that went by Jan. She was about 5'7", strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes. I would guess she is in her mid 40's by now. By talking to her, I could tell she was very educated. No signs of demons, she did smoke cigarettes. Sadly, I lost my phone with her number in it. She would meet me in a motel in Huntersville, and last time I saw her was in Rock Hill. She always played safe. Does this sound like anyone still working?

  2. #1461

    Thanks guys

    She said she is in huntersville 5 days out of the month, looking for a MILF type here. Don't know a location yet but I might pull the trigger.

  3. #1460

    GFE Michelle

    Anyone seen her lately? Senior members will know exactly who I'm talking about. I have her number and have tried to contact her by phone and email but have had no luck. She was most recently in an apartment near Northlake.

  4. #1459
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Can someone provide a link to said Lori so we all know who you are referencing? I'd like to find something around huntersville too.

    Thanks.

    PK.
    Go to the two main sites providers post at. Type "Lori" into search bar. Look at results.

  5. #1458

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Can someone provide a link to said Lori so we all know who you are referencing? I'd like to find something around huntersville too.

    Thanks.

    PK.
    Never seen her but here's a link:

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...0/781928663036

  6. #1457
    Can someone provide a link to said Lori so we all know who you are referencing? I'd like to find something around huntersville too.

    Thanks.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Lori is the real deal. Little bit bigger in the tummy, face is a 5, but she gives sloppy DT and likes to grind. Should have a good experience there.

  7. #1456

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    Trying to have a dream in huntersville is tough, catching savannah is about my only option. But now I'm seeing lori and not finding many reviews on here. Any input fellas?
    Lori is the real deal. Little bit bigger in the tummy, face is a 5, but she gives sloppy DT and likes to grind. Should have a good experience there.

  8. #1455

    Thinking about lori

    Trying to have a dream in huntersville is tough, catching savannah is about my only option. But now I'm seeing lori and not finding many reviews on here. Any input fellas?

  9. #1454
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    I'm curious

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Choosing to post photos that only show "resting b / tch face" is typically a sign of a bad attitude.
    Has anybody EVER, even one time, known a chick that always had pics like that didn't take great pride in her B / tchness?

    A2.

  10. #1453

    Indigo Skye

    I've seen her around and actually got her rates one day but then went silent. I'll bet she books quick and done. Anyone seen Indigo Skye.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/indigo-s...arlotte-312219

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/6/4/e/5/...f385438d_f.jpg

    Thanks.

  11. #1452

    Wednesday

    Anyone seen Wednesday who is listed on Carolina Eros? She looks young and attractive. Thanks.

  12. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She was really rude. When I tried to gently tell her how I liked BJ she said not to tell her how to suck % *&ck. She then got angry with me for taking off her game. I thought maybe it was just a bad night for her so I called back a week later. I started to ask her for a visit when she went off on me for calling and not texting and told me to call some other ***** who had time.
    As always, YMMV.

  13. #1450

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse  [View Original Post]
    My take is, that you should have known going in on this. You can tell from the pictures she carries a sour personality and a terrible attitude. Any girl that carries themself like a ghetto hood-rat is probably a hood-rat.
    Choosing to post photos that only show "resting b / tch face" is typically a sign of a bad attitude.

  14. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse  [View Original Post]
    My take is, that you should have known going in on this. You can tell from the pictures she carries a sour personality and a terrible attitude. Any girl that carries themself like a ghetto hood-rat is probably a hood-rat.
    Honestly I had no idea what I was getting into. I'm not as experienced as some of you guys. I thought her pictures were fine. What exactly about them makes it look like she has a sour atttlitude?

  15. #1448

    This one was obvious

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    From pictures and texting her I had hoped this was going to be a great experience. Totally wrong. She's not very responsive. Took her awhile to return texts. I got to the place and had to wait over 30 minutes, but I wasn't in a rush. Place wasn't very clean. The smell of cigarettes was intensely strong. It's the girl in the pictures but very outdated. There's a significant baby fat damage. I was very upset knowing that her pics made her look like a 8+ on my scale. Tits were sagging. Opted for a qv 80 but got it down to 60. A couple minutes in and she already said I have 3 minutes left. Only did missionary because she was giving an attitude when asked to do different positions. I don't recommend.
    My take is, that you should have known going in on this. You can tell from the pictures she carries a sour personality and a terrible attitude. Any girl that carries themself like a ghetto hood-rat is probably a hood-rat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape