Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,861 to 28,875 of 30322
-
10-19-18 11:27 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 450Curious about a lady I used to see.
Several years ago, I used to see a lady that went by Jan. She was about 5'7", strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes. I would guess she is in her mid 40's by now. By talking to her, I could tell she was very educated. No signs of demons, she did smoke cigarettes. Sadly, I lost my phone with her number in it. She would meet me in a motel in Huntersville, and last time I saw her was in Rock Hill. She always played safe. Does this sound like anyone still working?
-
10-19-18 09:48 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks guys
She said she is in huntersville 5 days out of the month, looking for a MILF type here. Don't know a location yet but I might pull the trigger.
-
10-19-18 09:40 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 48GFE Michelle
Anyone seen her lately? Senior members will know exactly who I'm talking about. I have her number and have tried to contact her by phone and email but have had no luck. She was most recently in an apartment near Northlake.
-
10-19-18 09:37 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 719Go to the two main sites providers post at. Type "Lori" into search bar. Look at results.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 09:35 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 109Lori
Never seen her but here's a link:
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...0/781928663036
-
10-19-18 05:52 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 589Can someone provide a link to said Lori so we all know who you are referencing? I'd like to find something around huntersville too.
Thanks.
PK.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 05:45 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 719She's legit
Lori is the real deal. Little bit bigger in the tummy, face is a 5, but she gives sloppy DT and likes to grind. Should have a good experience there.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 05:30 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 166Thinking about lori
Trying to have a dream in huntersville is tough, catching savannah is about my only option. But now I'm seeing lori and not finding many reviews on here. Any input fellas?
-
10-19-18 00:03 #1454Administrator

Posts: 5263I'm curious
Has anybody EVER, even one time, known a chick that always had pics like that didn't take great pride in her B / tchness?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
10-18-18 23:32 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 44Indigo Skye
I've seen her around and actually got her rates one day but then went silent. I'll bet she books quick and done. Anyone seen Indigo Skye.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/indigo-s...arlotte-312219
https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/6/4/e/5/...f385438d_f.jpg
Thanks.
-
10-18-18 22:12 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 158Wednesday
Anyone seen Wednesday who is listed on Carolina Eros? She looks young and attractive. Thanks.
-
10-18-18 21:55 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 107As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 16:08 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 719Agreed
Choosing to post photos that only show "resting b / tch face" is typically a sign of a bad attitude.
Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 11:49 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 377Honestly I had no idea what I was getting into. I'm not as experienced as some of you guys. I thought her pictures were fine. What exactly about them makes it look like she has a sour atttlitude?
Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 09:41 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 42This one was obvious
My take is, that you should have known going in on this. You can tell from the pictures she carries a sour personality and a terrible attitude. Any girl that carries themself like a ghetto hood-rat is probably a hood-rat.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





