Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 888 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Escort license?

    " I amIa license escort very orofeprofess. " This sentence doesn't give me the feeling that she is indeed very orofeprofess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    More questions than answers lately. Any info on this tall drink of water? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/332552345286.

  2. #1637

    Maya

    Hello everyone,

    I was able to check a local provider off the old bucket list the other day. After one of the most reliable ones stood me up. Text her and she responded right away. Met in a little hole in the wall place on the outskirts of Gvegas. Get to the place, she gets out of her car and she about blew me over. Short, silky little grey dress with black strap-on high heels. Gorgeous. Great body, had fun just following her in. Seems to be a hispanic / asian mix. Dark eyes and jet black long butt length hair. Got in, small talk then fun began. Won't get into details but she was great. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, total GFE and sweet as could be. Smelled and tasted wonderful. BBBJ was long, deep and aggressive. Had to stop her. 2 positions and it was all I could stand. Very flexible, ankles to her ears kind of flexible. Damage was $. 60 for the HH at the Notell incall. Would highly recommend and will repeat.

    Stay safe.

  3. #1636

    Anybody know or remember Sonja?

    Does anybody know the where abouts of a provider named Sonja that used backpage a few years back. She worked out of Greenville in a trailer -- then moved to a hotel. She was a nice lady, approx 35 yo. Would so like to find her and make contact. Thanks.

  4. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    More questions than answers lately. Any info on this tall drink of water? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/332552345286.
    I'm not 100 % sure but the body style reminds me of the provider who recently posted by the name of Tennessee. I know that we had a member who shared a dream with us based on his visit but it looks like her to me plus I believe she hosted off of Pelham just like this ad states but once again this is just my opinion.

  5. #1634

    Avitica

    More questions than answers lately. Any info on this tall drink of water? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/332552345286.

  6. #1633

    Sexy Young Latina / Mexican. Selena - 5'7 - 140 lbs -23

    Hello gents.

    Wanted to report out on Selena who I was able to catch up with early last week only because 2 or 3 of my regular providers were MIA.

    Reached out to her and she was prompt with communication and prior to driving to my hotel called my phone to help break the ice. Upon arrival to my hotel it was apparent that the girl who showed up wasn't the girl in the photos but I'll admit that the first and last photo in her add do resemble her body frame. Nonetheless she was still a sexy Latina I enjoyed with.

    Session for the most part was pretty good. Stated off with a CBJ that was pretty good and had jr attention pretty quick and then I turned her around and pounded her doggy until my came flying in the bag. No lube needed as that little pussy was tight and a snapper.

    She has a really sweet personality and sexy voice. Only issue I had was she didn't want to get completely naked just merely pulling her shirt up and pulling her pants down to just above her knees. Her explanation was that she scrapped her knees real bad by falling in her garage.

    Damage was $1. 40 Link below. I would repeat only if she commits to getting completely naked next time.

    https://alligator.com.greenville.lis...post/26978084/

  7. #1632

    Got to meet Ella

    Such a sweetheart. Made me feel welcome, and not like a creepy old man.

  8. #1631

    Sister Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    OK guys, curiosity got the best of me so I had to give her a try. She is the girl in the pics with a nice tight little body. She has a little baby damage but very little. He tits are not firm but the rest of her body is. BBBJ was about a 6 with everything else covered and multiple positions allowed and she is tight. She is GFE friendly with a good attitude and personality but does have issues like most of the providers do. $ for qv, $. 5 for hh, $$ for the hour. I may return just for qv when I want something different from my regulars.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/864253061774

    Now this one turns out to be her sister or so they say. They do have similar bodies and hair.

    She is a little cheaper but the service is just as good. Her BBBJ was a little better and lasted longer. I think I enjoyed myself with her a little more but they are both very sweet girls with nice bodies and attitudes and both are very tight. She was. 7 for a qv, but can't remember what her other rates are. I would visit either of them again.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/126356327811
    Got a text from the sister Daisy today that she quit the business and moved back to FL.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/126356327811

    007.

  9. #1630

    You get what you pay for (I guess)

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, probably fake. I ran the picutres thru Tineye and the second one, pink bra, came back with some suspicious web sites from France. Anybody want to TWFTT and tell us what happens?
    "Only" $$$ for 30 minutes. Anyone want to help subsidize my effort?? https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1331251.

  10. #1629

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogartofsc  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intell on Caroline that advertises in Gaffney? I've been thinking about going to see her and haven't been able to find anything. If you don't want to post, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.
    If you want good advise don't see her. I drove 60 miles to see her, made the appointment the day before. Arrived close to her early before time called no answer. Waited till 15 after time crickets. Waited for awhile nothing! She text2 hrs after appointment time said she didn't have her phone with her.

  11. #1628

    Probably Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    It that opens the door and looks like that, I would not report it and keep her all to myself. Sorry, but that is spectacular. I doubt the pics are real, but as we always say, YMMV.
    Yeah, probably fake. I ran the picutres thru Tineye and the second one, pink bra, came back with some suspicious web sites from France. Anybody want to TWFTT and tell us what happens?

  12. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a text. Hell, with those looks, it's worth a shot. Have not heard back yet, but will update with any info.

  13. #1626

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    It that opens the door and looks like that, I would not report it and keep her all to myself. Sorry, but that is spectacular. I doubt the pics are real, but as we always say, YMMV.

  14. #1625

    Stephanie?

    Has anyone dreamed with Stephanie?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-0962/1/325294

  15. #1624

    Neither

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knightdrama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape