Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 13310
-
10-16-18 10:44 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 357Stephanie?
Has anyone dreamed with Stephanie?
https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-0962/1/325294
-
10-16-18 09:27 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 230Neither
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knightdrama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-16-18 09:21 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 238Caroline in Gaffney
Escort Reports 1523,1525, 1340, in the Greenville forum and post 45 in the Spartanburg forum. The latter is the only guy who actually got to see her.
Originally Posted by Bogartofsc
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 08:33 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 121Likely ripoff
I think there are a couple of rip-off reports on this one. She asks you to bring a prepaid card of some kind and then expects a picture of it before she will meet you, then tries to use the card and ghost you. I haven't seen a report on this one where anyone actually met her but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Bogartofsc
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 08:22 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 103Caroline
Does anyone have any intell on Caroline that advertises in Gaffney? I've been thinking about going to see her and haven't been able to find anything. If you don't want to post, feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.
-
10-16-18 06:14 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 822[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
10-16-18 04:16 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 687Sisters.
You're welcome I'm glad you enjoyed them. Welcome to the board. The older sister has some legal issues in Florida but is planning to move here when they are over. I haven't been to see the younger sister in a few weeks but may need to put her on my to do again list.
Originally Posted by Blksil
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 00:05 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 60Jewels
Yes she is still at that number. Sometimes takes a while to catch her.
Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 20:30 #1617Regular Member

Posts: 2Enjoyed both sisters too
All thanks to MuffDiver for pioneering this. It gave me the balls to do exactly the same. I dreamed with both sister -2 weeks apart. I started with the older (2nd link) and it was a really great outcall. She is older than post let's on and face has a bit more years on it than expected. Legs were pretty scared up as previously discussed. But didn't distract in the end. Everything about here was tight and delicious except her tits. But, again, not to distracting. She was sweet and chatty and made me think she was enjoying herself. I spent a lot of time going down DATY and she really enjoyed it. BBBJ was pretty good. 7. The rest covered was even better because she was so tight, clean, and pink. Multiple positions. Road me home. Ironically, the only awkward part was she was a little too GFE with asking for snuggles and kisses I didn't want to give. $$ full hr and then some. Unfortunately, she is no longer in state according to her sister.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
So the younger (first link) is definitely more attractive and truly the age posted. However, I took (no exaggeration) about 8 attempts to set and keep a dream safe. Constantly issues with her kid or kids Dad cake up. Today alone, we scheduled 3 times before it actually happened. While a nice girl, and good communicator, the pharmacology has definitely taken its toll on her memory and attention span —like can't remember details from 5 minutes ago.
As for the FS dream today (incall at an AirBB —pretty nice, not sketch), nice conversation but not of depth. I spent most of the time DATY and surprised her with a real good time (yes, it was real). But the BBBJ was almost laughable. Like I said, I think she spaces out after 3 minutes of focus. So we hurried on to the main course. She's like 5 ft tall and pics are very accurate (tits are really really soft though). But, damn, a 9/10 ass if you like firm and tight. Not even a single stretch mark. After many positions I wanted to not finish too early on my full hr. So I went back DATY and enjoyed all 3 points of offience. No greek of course, but as close as you can get. Great finish after that. $$ hr damage. Worth it. But not all the pre haste of making it happen (constantly changing my plans). She is still around Greenville for the foreseeable future.
First post guys. Been watching learning (thank you). Any helpful feedback is welcome. Going to Cancun next week and have great monger plans. So be on the look out for that if you're interested in Cancun.
-
10-15-18 17:44 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 130Her number
Check at the bottom check were it says I'm not a robot. Follow prompts and it will reveal phone number.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
Stixx.
-
10-15-18 17:42 #1615Senior Member

Posts: 29BARbieD
Anyone have any intel on this one?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/462693150289
-
10-15-18 17:16 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 57Hey Bro,
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
Just checked the ad, at the bottom click on call me, it then redirects you to I'm not a bot screen. Once finished a # pops up! Let us know if you take the dive! Was wondering about her also!
-
10-15-18 17:04 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 504Crystal
Interesting post! I never seen it before and no digits, so must be e mail contact? Any info? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/789982972493.
-
10-15-18 16:46 #1612Regular Member

Posts: 7Sweet Kasey
Long time lurker here, finally decided it was time to throw my two cents in here. Recently met with Sweet Kasey who has been reviewed here numerous times. She can be a little hard to get ahold of but once you connect you will be glad that you made the call. Met her at her apartment in a very nice area had some small chit chat and then the fun began. Amazing BBBJ with cg mish and doggy. Agreed upon an HH but ended up being a 45 min visit. I highly recommend her. $. 80 for HH $$. 40 for the full hour. She is an EROS girl but for safety and value worth every dime!
-
10-15-18 15:14 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 230[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!










Reply With Quote




