Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 20,041 to 20,055 of 28084
-
10-17-18 18:40 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 27Number One
Thanks, I was going to give it a shot but looks like I'll spend my hard earned retirement play money elsewhere.
Originally Posted by SDrider
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 16:19 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 689My trophy's
Gina is a super sweetie and was one of my favorites because we would get right to it and she'd instruct me exactly how she likes it. I am to please. Haha!
I consider my collection of phone numbers my little trophies with these ladies. In my experience, the Chinese like WeChat, the Koreans like KakoaTalk and the Vietnamese and Latinos like Whatsapp, but there's still good old texting and copying pasting into a translator. I travel internationally, but even if these girls aren't in their native country, a little charm with these girls has provided a worldwide network of good times.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 14:08 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 689We shall see
It's ironic that I'm actually seeking a legit massage but get outright propositioned or strong hints of extras. Happy Land and Number One girls suggested full body massage while they teased me during my foot massage. I suspect that maybe where the off menu items are available, but haven't confirmed.
Reminds me of a post claiming V was HJ only because he tried for more unsuccessfully. Why the term YMMV exists.
Good luck boys.
Originally Posted by SDrider
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 10:47 #8041Regular Member

Posts: 15Well, I gave it a shot yesterday. And yes, very legit. I drew Melissa and as DR mentioned, pretty reserved. I went with a combo of body and foot massage. Spent no time on butt and groin area, matter of fact, avoided it completely. She is young, cute and petite and had soft hands, but nothing extra at all.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 02:36 #8040Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for your reply NudeBP. I think you are right about her working at MO. She has not responded back to confirm if she's working at MO. I had been there many times years ago, but now I am seeing several of the girls who are independent. I've never liked the MO location; the entrance is not too discreet.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 01:26 #8039Senior Member

Posts: 479Looks like she works at Miracle Oasis.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/copy-of-tatiana-2
This place had lots of reviews awhile back. The last few complained about scheduling snafu's and dirty sheets. And I haven't seen any recent reviews. So I can't say.
-
10-16-18 20:43 #8038Banned Member

Posts: 707Pretty legit place when I went
If this is the place that's on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and Ruffin Road in a shopping plaza with a Lot of restaurants and a coffee bean shop nearby, in my experience it's a very legit place. A decent rub, nice rooms. They have a little frosted windows so somebody can look in. Kinda a place a woman would go to with her Groupon coupons.
I hit it up at night about three months ago and was happy enough with the massage, it was very good but I felt the need for extras afterwards so I drove down the street to Santos Asian Spa and had a awesome session with Kiki afterwards. YMWV But for me, my one visit . it was very legit
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 20:38 #8037Banned Member

Posts: 3075Andrea
Hi there! I love Asian mixed women. I'm not a big fan of too much ink, but her pictures makes me want to TOFTT. We've exchanged a couple texts but our schedule hasn't worked out.
Hope the link to the post works.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124565
-
10-16-18 20:27 #8036Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sage
Hi there! Hopes the link works. Her pictures caught my eyes. Any intel on her would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Happy Hobbying.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2958994
-
10-16-18 17:22 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 104Gina at VSpa
Checked out Gina at VSpa. She's a late 20-ish Chinese whoor. Young sweet body: natural B-cups, nice hips and ass (for an Asian). Good attitude. I had primal satisfaction with young sweet Gina! Repeating soon.
-
10-16-18 13:39 #8034Senior Member

Posts: 689Not Balboa, should be Clairemont Mesa Blvd
Thanks for the PMs. As I suspected, a few fans of a gentle touch by sweet, young, pretty Asian girls that can give a nice massage and nothing else expected.
Correction to the location. Balboa is the wrong street. Should be, Just west of I-15 on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Originally Posted by DirtyRalph
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 12:44 #8033Banned Member

Posts: 2Why won't you post my question?
[Deleted by Admin]
Because you need to read the fucking rules
Next time you post something that gets deleted maybe you shouldn't post it again.
A2
-
10-16-18 12:38 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 32I visited ABC early in my mongering career, and it was low-key and fun. Haven't been back, mostly because it has looked closed- lights off, didn't answer phones, etc. If you're saying it's still open, I'll definitely go visit again. What extras were on the menu?
Originally Posted by DirtyRalph
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 12:02 #8031Banned Member

Posts: 3075I think this place in on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. I've been wanting to check this place out. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by DirtyRalph
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 12:00 #8030Banned Member

Posts: 220Knots
Gina is my go to girl there, beautiful slender and very fun.
Originally Posted by DirtyRalph
[View Original Post]
She is in Korea at the moment, chat with her on occasion as I'm sure some others do. I know I'm not alone in this, if I am then oh well.
I have had Lisa a couple of times, she is nice but has been gaining a little weight lately, but she still looked good last I saw her, but that was a few months ago.
Never had Cherry, was going to visit one day but wound up at a independent provider that day, but I hear she is pretty good.
From what others have said, Lisa does the same routine, so must be standard rules of engagement there, cause Gina did the same thing 1st time with her, now our routine is quite different.
I will have to differ to others on Cherry and more recent reports of Lisa and if she is ballooning up or not.












Reply With Quote



