Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8036
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRalph  [View Original Post]
    Just west of 15 on Clairemont Mesa Blvd is a legit looking place, but got hints that more might be available. Nice large facility with standing shower and sauna. 10+ rooms with doors. A dude and assumed mamasan working the desk. The $20/ hr foot massage was all I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised I got a cute 20 something gal, Judy, Suzy or Lucy. Two syllables is the best I can recall. Haha! They call it a foot massage, but is combo body with clothes on. Take shirt off to indicate oil on body which I did. Enough English to sweet talk me and slipped her hands deep into my shorts pressing her fingers between my thighs and sacks, but just shy of grabbing my cock. I didn't react so she proceeded with a fantastic legit massage. She suggested full body massage on my next visit.

    Next visit I got Alicia or Melissa, again hard to understand accent. Cute, tiny thing looking 18. She was more reserved but spent a lot of time massaging my ass and around the groin. Great massage technique and pressure for a tiny girl. She also suggested full body on my next visit.

    I know a lot of you mongers enjoy a gentle touch by sweet pretty young lady's so at the very least this place is the ticket.
    I too gave this place a shot. Based on a couple of the reports I went in with no expectations of getting anything extras other than a decent massage. I drew Alicia. She is definitely not the young, cute girl that DR drew. She's more like in her 40's. She did gave a decent massage.

    There is a Melissa that works there so that might be the young, cute one DR is describing. I might try again if I want a therapeutic massage and ask for Melissa and see her skills.

    Happy Hobbying!

  2. #8035

    Number One

    Quote Originally Posted by SDrider  [View Original Post]
    Well, I gave it a shot yesterday. And yes, very legit. I drew Melissa and as DR mentioned, pretty reserved. I went with a combo of body and foot massage. Spent no time on butt and groin area, matter of fact, avoided it completely. She is young, cute and petite and had soft hands, but nothing extra at all.
    Thanks, I was going to give it a shot but looks like I'll spend my hard earned retirement play money elsewhere.

  3. #8034

    My trophy's

    Gina is a super sweetie and was one of my favorites because we would get right to it and she'd instruct me exactly how she likes it. I am to please. Haha!

    I consider my collection of phone numbers my little trophies with these ladies. In my experience, the Chinese like WeChat, the Koreans like KakoaTalk and the Vietnamese and Latinos like Whatsapp, but there's still good old texting and copying pasting into a translator. I travel internationally, but even if these girls aren't in their native country, a little charm with these girls has provided a worldwide network of good times.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Gina is my go to girl there, beautiful slender and very fun.

    She is in Korea at the moment, chat with her on occasion as I'm sure some others do. I know I'm not alone in this, if I am then oh well.

  4. #8033

    We shall see

    It's ironic that I'm actually seeking a legit massage but get outright propositioned or strong hints of extras. Happy Land and Number One girls suggested full body massage while they teased me during my foot massage. I suspect that maybe where the off menu items are available, but haven't confirmed.

    Reminds me of a post claiming V was HJ only because he tried for more unsuccessfully. Why the term YMMV exists.

    Good luck boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDrider  [View Original Post]
    Well, I gave it a shot yesterday. And yes, very legit. I drew Melissa and as DR mentioned, pretty reserved. I went with a combo of body and foot massage. Spent no time on butt and groin area, matter of fact, avoided it completely. She is young, cute and petite and had soft hands, but nothing extra at all.

  5. #8032
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    If this is the place that's on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and Ruffin Road in a shopping plaza with a Lot of restaurants and a coffee bean shop nearby, in my experience it's a very legit place. A decent rub, nice rooms. They have a little frosted windows so somebody can look in. Kinda a place a woman would go to with her Groupon coupons.

    I hit it up at night about three months ago and was happy enough with the massage, it was very good but I felt the need for extras afterwards so I drove down the street to Santos Asian Spa and had a awesome session with Kiki afterwards. YMWV But for me, my one visit . it was very legit
    Well, I gave it a shot yesterday. And yes, very legit. I drew Melissa and as DR mentioned, pretty reserved. I went with a combo of body and foot massage. Spent no time on butt and groin area, matter of fact, avoided it completely. She is young, cute and petite and had soft hands, but nothing extra at all.

  6. #8031
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she works at Miracle Oasis.

    http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/copy-of-tatiana-2

    This place had lots of reviews awhile back. The last few complained about scheduling snafu's and dirty sheets. And I haven't seen any recent reviews. So I can't say.
    Thanks for your reply NudeBP. I think you are right about her working at MO. She has not responded back to confirm if she's working at MO. I had been there many times years ago, but now I am seeing several of the girls who are independent. I've never liked the MO location; the entrance is not too discreet.

  7. #8030
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hi there! I love Asian mixed women. I'm not a big fan of too much ink, but her pictures makes me want to TOFTT. We've exchanged a couple texts but our schedule hasn't worked out.

    Hope the link to the post works.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124565
    Looks like she works at Miracle Oasis.

    http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/copy-of-tatiana-2

    This place had lots of reviews awhile back. The last few complained about scheduling snafu's and dirty sheets. And I haven't seen any recent reviews. So I can't say.

  8. #8029

    Pretty legit place when I went

    If this is the place that's on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard and Ruffin Road in a shopping plaza with a Lot of restaurants and a coffee bean shop nearby, in my experience it's a very legit place. A decent rub, nice rooms. They have a little frosted windows so somebody can look in. Kinda a place a woman would go to with her Groupon coupons.

    I hit it up at night about three months ago and was happy enough with the massage, it was very good but I felt the need for extras afterwards so I drove down the street to Santos Asian Spa and had a awesome session with Kiki afterwards. YMWV But for me, my one visit . it was very legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I think this place in on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. I've been wanting to check this place out. Thanks for the report.

  9. #8028

    Andrea

    Hi there! I love Asian mixed women. I'm not a big fan of too much ink, but her pictures makes me want to TOFTT. We've exchanged a couple texts but our schedule hasn't worked out.

    Hope the link to the post works.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124565

  10. #8027

    Sage

    Hi there! Hopes the link works. Her pictures caught my eyes. Any intel on her would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Happy Hobbying.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2958994

  11. #8026

    Gina at VSpa

    Checked out Gina at VSpa. She's a late 20-ish Chinese whoor. Young sweet body: natural B-cups, nice hips and ass (for an Asian). Good attitude. I had primal satisfaction with young sweet Gina! Repeating soon.

  12. #8025

    Not Balboa, should be Clairemont Mesa Blvd

    Thanks for the PMs. As I suspected, a few fans of a gentle touch by sweet, young, pretty Asian girls that can give a nice massage and nothing else expected.

    Correction to the location. Balboa is the wrong street. Should be, Just west of I-15 on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRalph  [View Original Post]
    Just west of 15 on Balboa is a legit looking place, but got hints that more might be available. Nice large facility with standing shower and sauna. 10+ rooms with doors. A dude and assumed mamasan working the desk. The $20/ hr foot massage was all I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised I got a cute 20 something gal, Judy, Suzy or Lucy. Two syllables is the best I can recall. Haha! They call it a foot massage, but is combo body with clothes on. Take shirt off to indicate oil on body which I did. Enough English to sweet talk me and slipped her hands deep into my shorts pressing her fingers between my thighs and sacks, but just shy of grabbing my cock. I didn't react so she proceeded with a fantastic legit massage. She suggested full body massage on my next visit.

    Next visit I got Alicia or Melissa, again hard to understand accent. Cute, tiny thing looking 18. She was more reserved but spent a lot of time massaging my ass and around the groin. Great massage technique and pressure for a tiny girl. She also suggested full body on my next visit.

    I know a lot of you mongers enjoy a gentle touch by sweet pretty young lady's so at the very least this place is the ticket.

  13. #8024

    Why won't you post my question?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Because you need to read the fucking rules

    Next time you post something that gets deleted maybe you shouldn't post it again.

    A2

  14. #8023
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRalph  [View Original Post]
    Took a jog past Know Knots last week and stopped by to say hi to the mamasan who always takes care of me. She asked where I've been and I told her I have a couple of girlfriends taking care of me. She laughed and said she's got two girlfriends waiting for me inside. Lisa and Cherry. Cherry is a Cherry but I can't vouch for Lisa. For fans of the lovely Gina at KK, she's back next month. Typical Korean spa $100 hf cash only.

    Just around the corner on Vandever is ABC massage hidden under a small apartment building. Hard to see ABC unless you know it's there. I discovered this place about a year ago when I was turning my car around in their lot. It looks like nothing on the outside with a rusted locked metal barred door, but is clean inside. Usually only one girl working but they've had a few cuties so I drop by every once in awhile to check out the talent. Options depend on whose working or your charm. What I like about this place is if your getting a "massage" and someone rings the bell, they ignore it without batting an eyelash. Bargain spot for you frugal mongers.
    I visited ABC early in my mongering career, and it was low-key and fun. Haven't been back, mostly because it has looked closed- lights off, didn't answer phones, etc. If you're saying it's still open, I'll definitely go visit again. What extras were on the menu?

  15. #8022
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRalph  [View Original Post]
    Just west of 15 on Balboa is a legit looking place, but got hints that more might be available. Nice large facility with standing shower and sauna. 10+ rooms with doors. A dude and assumed mamasan working the desk. The $20/ hr foot massage was all I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised I got a cute 20 something gal, Judy, Suzy or Lucy. Two syllables is the best I can recall. Haha! They call it a foot massage, but is combo body with clothes on. Take shirt off to indicate oil on body which I did. Enough English to sweet talk me and slipped her hands deep into my shorts pressing her fingers between my thighs and sacks, but just shy of grabbing my cock. I didn't react so she proceeded with a fantastic legit massage. She suggested full body massage on my next visit.

    Next visit I got Alicia or Melissa, again hard to understand accent. Cute, tiny thing looking 18. She was more reserved but spent a lot of time massaging my ass and around the groin. Great massage technique and pressure for a tiny girl. She also suggested full body on my next visit.

    I know a lot of you mongers enjoy a gentle touch by sweet pretty young lady's so at the very least this place is the ticket.
    I think this place in on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. I've been wanting to check this place out. Thanks for the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape