Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 464 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1150
    Same here. We need the option of LMPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.

  2. #1149

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.
    Nice report Slim, what was the damage?

  3. #1148

    Burnside

    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.

  4. #1147

    Thanks Ron

    Thanks for tip on Nicole. I've been 3 times now. Nothing out of the ordinary but she is very enthusiastic and makes the experience sooo much better than others.

  5. #1146

    Burnside

    Heading to Burnside Ave after work today heading to both locations Natalie and hopefully I run into some hot colombians wish me luck!

  6. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Same Street.
    So is her store an underwear store?

  7. #1144

    Store

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Is her store really close by?
    Same Street.

  8. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    You can wander in an meet her some time if you want to buy a bra or two.
    Is her store really close by?

  9. #1142

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to make a trip up there to purchase some gifts from her friend LOL.
    You can wander in an meet her some time if you want to buy a bra or two.

  10. #1141

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    At the front door going to the parking lot coming from being with Nicole is where she started talking to me. That is where I first met her.

    She introduced me to her friend down the street. She thought it was funny that I just came from upstairs after getting a massage an started kidding me about it.

    It started couple months ago. I had PMed a couple guys about it. You should see the sexy underwear her friend sells.
    I'll have to make a trip up there to purchase some gifts from her friend LOL.

  11. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    I've always tried for "extras" at an AMP but I've never turned down an HJ for $110 worth of buffet food LOL. "You must've been pretty hungry".
    LOL, the buffet was worth it for sure.

  12. #1139

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Idk how you find these hidden gems! From what I understood you ran into this lady after a nice session on Burnside? Either way I love your stories any chance she needs more friends let me know or feel free to pm thanks!
    At the front door going to the parking lot coming from being with Nicole is where she started talking to me. That is where I first met her.

    She introduced me to her friend down the street. She thought it was funny that I just came from upstairs after getting a massage an started kidding me about it.

    It started couple months ago. I had PMed a couple guys about it. You should see the sexy underwear her friend sells.

  13. #1138

    You're the Man

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    On Burnside a couple weeks ago leaving Nicoles place I bumped into a Spainish speaking cutey at the front door She asked if I just had a massage.

    Very sexy looking. Great smile. Turns out she is here for 7 years from Columbia. Runs a so so small business an is married. Was a "call girl" in Cali.

    Husband goes away for two week out of state business sales trips. Asked if I would be interested in meeting for lunch in Glastonbury one day.

    I met an have met a couple times for quality sex. She is 5 ft 40 YO long black hair. Looks like she is a c cup but fakes it an is really a B. Some strech marks.

    Broken English but understandable. Not easy to meet in that she runs a small business for odd hours an no can meet when husband is home.

    She introduced me to a mid 20 YO friend from Columbia who also has a small business on the same street selling sexy undies, bras etc.

    Her English is broken also. An she was interested in some extra money on the side. They are not SW Not escorts not Massage.

    But they are hot an Latina ready for pleasure at $100 a pop. I have told them to text me when they are available an that seems to work for them.
    Idk how you find these hidden gems! From what I understood you ran into this lady after a nice session on Burnside? Either way I love your stories any chance she needs more friends let me know or feel free to pm thanks!

  14. #1137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Golden Lilly

    Is this place full service for the standard AMP fees?

  15. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    On Burnside a couple weeks ago leaving Nicoles place I bumped into a Spainish speaking cutey at the front door She asked if I just had a massage.

    Very sexy looking. Great smile. Turns out she is here for 7 years from Columbia. Runs a so so small business an is married. Was a "call girl" in Cali.

    Husband goes away for two week out of state business sales trips. Asked if I would be interested in meeting for lunch in Glastonbury one day.

    I met an have met a couple times for quality sex. She is 5 ft 40 YO long black hair. Looks like she is a c cup but fakes it an is really a B. Some strech marks.

    Broken English but understandable. Not easy to meet in that she runs a small business for odd hours an no can meet when husband is home.

    She introduced me to a mid 20 YO friend from Columbia who also has a small business on the same street selling sexy undies, bras etc.

    Her English is broken also. An she was interested in some extra money on the side. They are not SW Not escorts not Massage.

    But they are hot an Latina ready for pleasure at $100 a pop. I have told them to text me when they are available an that seems to work for them.
    Are they looking for new clients?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape