Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6955
-
10-16-18 19:00 #1150Regular Member

Posts: 5Same here. We need the option of LMPs.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 18:28 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 63Burnside
Nice report Slim, what was the damage?
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 18:04 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 239Burnside
Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.
-
10-16-18 14:07 #1147Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks Ron
Thanks for tip on Nicole. I've been 3 times now. Nothing out of the ordinary but she is very enthusiastic and makes the experience sooo much better than others.
-
10-16-18 10:24 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 239Burnside
Heading to Burnside Ave after work today heading to both locations Natalie and hopefully I run into some hot colombians wish me luck!
-
10-15-18 18:31 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 159So is her store an underwear store?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 15:52 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 1715Store
Same Street.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 14:53 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 239Is her store really close by?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 13:28 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 1715Slim
You can wander in an meet her some time if you want to buy a bra or two.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 11:01 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 239Burnside
I'll have to make a trip up there to purchase some gifts from her friend LOL.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 09:35 #1140Regular Member

Posts: 4LOL, the buffet was worth it for sure.
Originally Posted by RChris11
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 13:28 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
At the front door going to the parking lot coming from being with Nicole is where she started talking to me. That is where I first met her.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
She introduced me to her friend down the street. She thought it was funny that I just came from upstairs after getting a massage an started kidding me about it.
It started couple months ago. I had PMed a couple guys about it. You should see the sexy underwear her friend sells.
-
10-14-18 09:11 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 239You're the Man
Idk how you find these hidden gems! From what I understood you ran into this lady after a nice session on Burnside? Either way I love your stories any chance she needs more friends let me know or feel free to pm thanks!
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 09:07 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 807Golden Lilly
Is this place full service for the standard AMP fees?
-
10-14-18 02:25 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 45Are they looking for new clients?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





