Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 464 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1154

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlend  [View Original Post]
    Tried to PM you but inboxed is full.
    Damm that makes sense now try again.

  2. #1153

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Nice report Slim, what was the damage?
    Since I was only there for the hhr it was. . 8 with tip.

  3. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.
    NIce review! I am going to visit this AMP asap! The stories are too good. ALSO we need a review of this columbian underwear store LOL Ron needs to drop a review!

    THis is LITERALLY the only thread I read on USAguide now. No bad stories and great reviews! Keep it coming. I will drop my review soon!

  4. #1151

    Burnside

    Tried to PM you but inboxed is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.

  5. #1150
    Same here. We need the option of LMPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.

  6. #1149

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.
    Nice report Slim, what was the damage?

  7. #1148

    Burnside

    Stopped in to get a massage with Nicole got kinda lost but eventually found the place. I wanted an hour but she had another appointment at that point since I got there late I had to opt for 30 minutes. Massage was VERY friendly for my first time lots of backdoor play probably the most I've gotten in a session! She knew what I was there for! She is pretty young I'm so used to these middle aged providers in my area and very beautiful which was another surprise. On the flip she says I can touch her wherever so then I ask if she can take her top off and she pulls her boobs out which were perfect she even slips a fingertip in the backdoor I'm not really into that but I wanted to see how far she would go. Overall a very nice experience definitely recommended! Afterwards I drive around a bit to try and find the colombian underwear store but for the life of me couldn't! Still on the hunt for them LOL.

  8. #1147

    Thanks Ron

    Thanks for tip on Nicole. I've been 3 times now. Nothing out of the ordinary but she is very enthusiastic and makes the experience sooo much better than others.

  9. #1146

    Burnside

    Heading to Burnside Ave after work today heading to both locations Natalie and hopefully I run into some hot colombians wish me luck!

  10. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Same Street.
    So is her store an underwear store?

  11. #1144

    Store

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Is her store really close by?
    Same Street.

  12. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    You can wander in an meet her some time if you want to buy a bra or two.
    Is her store really close by?

  13. #1142

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to make a trip up there to purchase some gifts from her friend LOL.
    You can wander in an meet her some time if you want to buy a bra or two.

  14. #1141

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    At the front door going to the parking lot coming from being with Nicole is where she started talking to me. That is where I first met her.

    She introduced me to her friend down the street. She thought it was funny that I just came from upstairs after getting a massage an started kidding me about it.

    It started couple months ago. I had PMed a couple guys about it. You should see the sexy underwear her friend sells.
    I'll have to make a trip up there to purchase some gifts from her friend LOL.

  15. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    I've always tried for "extras" at an AMP but I've never turned down an HJ for $110 worth of buffet food LOL. "You must've been pretty hungry".
    LOL, the buffet was worth it for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape