High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 921 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2520

    Willow Springs.

    Back in the day, there was an apartment on Joliet Road just west of LaGrange.

    Anything still in that area or in the S / W Burbs?

  2. #2519

    Chinatown?

    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a reliable apartment near the loop? River North / Gold Coast area?

    Other than KP, I don't know of one and I have not been able to get in there ever (by the way, if anyone wants to help me get on the KP list, I'd be super appreciative).

    I live and work in the city and the O'Hare apartments are too hard to get to. I know of one on near Belmont and LSD that is so-so. There was an ad for one on Addison / LSD that comes and goes. But anything closer to the loop would be really good info. I know of Mercy and SXL as far as AMP goes. But looking for more of a traditional apartment set up.

    I'll trade any 411 I can. Thanks in advance for any help.
    What's wrong with the handful of chinatown apartments that are heavily discussed on here?

  3. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. All correct. Felt like old AX is back.
    Gave up on KP and went with the cheaper alternative. Was not disappointed. Saw Natasha at apartment on cumberland. Was kinda busy area during day time but street parking was not bad.

    I opted for 45 mins. She then took me to shower to bathe me top to bottom, even my butthole. Then back on bed with BBBJ, cg, mish, dg and then I got tired. So she BBBJ me to cim. Pretty good value I say.

  4. #2517

    Natasha

    Saw her recently at the O'Hare place and wow! Just a sexy little firecracker. A lot of fun.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186

  5. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    I know of one on near Belmont and LSD that is so-so.
    I'd be interested in hearing more about this place. Thanks!

  6. #2515
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    I know I've asked before, but has anyone seen her recently? I did make contact with her today via text, but would like to get some current intel before I pull the trigger. Thanks.
    She's a bit chubby and not always great at responding to texts, but she does a great BBBJ. I've done cof a couple time, but never cim. Most of the time she says no to that though. She's a bit YMMV, but I can give her a recommendation.

  7. #2514

    Apartment downtown / river north?

    Does anyone know of a reliable apartment near the loop? River North / Gold Coast area?

    Other than KP, I don't know of one and I have not been able to get in there ever (by the way, if anyone wants to help me get on the KP list, I'd be super appreciative).

    I live and work in the city and the O'Hare apartments are too hard to get to. I know of one on near Belmont and LSD that is so-so. There was an ad for one on Addison / LSD that comes and goes. But anything closer to the loop would be really good info. I know of Mercy and SXL as far as AMP goes. But looking for more of a traditional apartment set up.

    I'll trade any 411 I can. Thanks in advance for any help.

  8. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord7  [View Original Post]
    These aamps apt in chicago are garbage. California is way better. When I'm visiting chi you are either dealt old ass grandma or the upselling rushing younger chick. Waste my $$$ & time.
    Going to visit San Diego and LA next month. What's a good area?

  9. #2512

    Upselling

    These aamps apt in chicago are garbage. California is way better. When I'm visiting chi you are either dealt old ass grandma or the upselling rushing younger chick. Waste my $$$ & time.

  10. #2511
    Is she MSOG or should I just do the HH?

    [QQUOTE=JustAsian;3969271]I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.

    http://<a href="https://adultsearch....ts/1368186</a>.

    Just Asian. [ / QUOTE].

  11. #2510

    O'hare only

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    They used to have a website before all the legal stuff went down mos ago. Do you guys know where their incalls are? If memory serves, they used to be in Schaumburg and Ohare.
    They are only in ohare now. They normally rotate the same girls monthly.

  12. #2509
    They used to have a website before all the legal stuff went down mos ago. Do you guys know where their incalls are? If memory serves, they used to be in Schaumburg and Ohare.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186

    Just Asian.

  13. #2508

    Kp

    Anyone has any luck hearing back from KP? I been trying for weeks and no response. At this point I am willing to pay a referral fee to anyone that can hook a brother up.

  14. #2507
    What are the last 4 digits for the phone # for the one on chinatown archer apts?

  15. #2506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Sonya.

    Those photos are of a porno gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to know if anyone has seen Sonya Songprawati? Haven't seen any reviews for her but there's some videos of her on the web. Just wanted to know if she's legit, this is one of the ads I've seen for her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965713

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape