Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13803
-
10-10-18 23:52 #2493Banned Member

Posts: 307Chaba
I know I've asked before, but has anyone seen her recently? I did make contact with her today via text, but would like to get some current intel before I pull the trigger. Thanks.
-
10-10-18 14:38 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 26Much better compared to the ashland one.
Much better. The ashland one has always for me at least been the older (much older) variety.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 13:03 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 62Link?
Any ad link?
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 10:27 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 278Dreamed about schaumburg spot again.
Had 2 at the same time.
They wanted $260 so I told them just one.
Other one was in the room and I told them $200 for both when I got in there.
They agreed.
-
10-10-18 09:13 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 34NP, she is not thick but is curvy. Ass is good size, not big or small. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 23:36 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 69You're correct. Its the one closer to Ashland. I was thinking of going to the one closer to Archer but ended up going to the new one I listed, and regretted it. How is the location closer to Archer?
Originally Posted by Makaroi
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 20:54 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 53Akina visit
Thanks for heads up I'm going to see her tmrw is she a curvy thick girl? Big ass?
Originally Posted by Vincent05
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 15:07 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 26Go down the block
You went to the 35th one closer to ashland, it was the doors covered in wallpaper one right? There is another one on the same street further west by 35th and archer. I like the archer one. I use to go to the wallpaper one as well but they are always old, but that was back when there weren't a lot of choices.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 05:54 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 989Midway Mystery
The Midway location was too hot, so they currently just have the place in Armour Square. They are still running old ads from girls they had over there, but they only had the two "Korean" girls this last week. Please find attached a creep shot of "Dick Hoodie" with her fresh tattoo. Looks like their latest version of "Coconut" is a small girl who used to go by the name of "Meatball" six months ago. She provided BBBJ back then, but I had to cut the session short because she was so whiny.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 19:48 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 69New Location
So I decided to try one location at on 35th.
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a496796
However, there were only 2 girls and they were both mid 40's or 50's. So I left and decided to try the new location.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1320021
They say 3, but there are two. Both Chinese, even though they say Japanese and Korean. One I had was mid 30's. There was street parking. Experience was mediocre.
-
10-07-18 17:39 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 69Strange, the location they sent me wasn't midway.
Originally Posted by Makaroi
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-18 08:46 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 26Midway
This is midway unless someone else can say otherwise. I've seen these pics before. I haven't had her but there is another girl that looks younger and less tired than this one.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-18 23:21 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 69New Spot
Has anyone been to this location?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1320021
Seems new on my radar.
-
10-06-18 10:59 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 34KP- Akina.
Heads up for you guys that are able to see her. Those are pics of her and she has natural Ds, loves to have them caress and suck on. She is friendly, outgoing funny personality and a good time to be had. She is very popular here in PA and NJ.
-
10-03-18 13:16 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 249Repost of ss section / I went there last fri. Pm if you like
Morgan.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/morgan-e...chicago-420699#erotic.
I was trying to see her Fri. But ended up going to the archer people that moved. Its right by sox park now. I banged katie and there was another girl there that I wish I could have banged. Its not GFE really. Covered BJ which is fine with me. Cowgirl then miss to completion. I asked her to shower with me but she wouldn't. All in all, not a bad time. It costs 130 for their time. Anyone know about the girl in the ad morgan? I really want to bang her if she is real. Let me know please. Also, I'd love to see portia. I've never seen her. Pm me where her location is. Motel or residence?
Thanks.
Finger.










Reply With Quote






