Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 921 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2493

    Chaba

    I know I've asked before, but has anyone seen her recently? I did make contact with her today via text, but would like to get some current intel before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

  2. #2492

    Much better compared to the ashland one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    You're correct. Its the one closer to Ashland. I was thinking of going to the one closer to Archer but ended up going to the new one I listed, and regretted it. How is the location closer to Archer?
    Much better. The ashland one has always for me at least been the older (much older) variety.

  3. #2491

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about schaumburg spot again.

    Had 2 at the same time.

    They wanted $260 so I told them just one.

    Other one was in the room and I told them $200 for both when I got in there.

    They agreed.
    Any ad link?

  4. #2490
    Dreamed about schaumburg spot again.

    Had 2 at the same time.

    They wanted $260 so I told them just one.

    Other one was in the room and I told them $200 for both when I got in there.

    They agreed.

  5. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for heads up I'm going to see her tmrw is she a curvy thick girl? Big ass?
    NP, she is not thick but is curvy. Ass is good size, not big or small. Have fun.

  6. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaroi  [View Original Post]
    You went to the 35th one closer to ashland, it was the doors covered in wallpaper one right? There is another one on the same street further west by 35th and archer. I like the archer one. I use to go to the wallpaper one as well but they are always old, but that was back when there weren't a lot of choices.
    You're correct. Its the one closer to Ashland. I was thinking of going to the one closer to Archer but ended up going to the new one I listed, and regretted it. How is the location closer to Archer?

  7. #2487

    Akina visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent05  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for you guys that are able to see her. Those are pics of her and she has natural Ds, loves to have them caress and suck on. She is friendly, outgoing funny personality and a good time to be had. She is very popular here in PA and NJ.
    Thanks for heads up I'm going to see her tmrw is she a curvy thick girl? Big ass?

  8. #2486

    Go down the block

    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to try one location at on 35th.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a496796

    However, there were only 2 girls and they were both mid 40's or 50's. So I left and decided to try the new location.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1320021

    They say 3, but there are two. Both Chinese, even though they say Japanese and Korean. One I had was mid 30's. There was street parking. Experience was mediocre.
    You went to the 35th one closer to ashland, it was the doors covered in wallpaper one right? There is another one on the same street further west by 35th and archer. I like the archer one. I use to go to the wallpaper one as well but they are always old, but that was back when there weren't a lot of choices.

  9. #2485

    Midway Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    Strange, the location they sent me wasn't midway.
    The Midway location was too hot, so they currently just have the place in Armour Square. They are still running old ads from girls they had over there, but they only had the two "Korean" girls this last week. Please find attached a creep shot of "Dick Hoodie" with her fresh tattoo. Looks like their latest version of "Coconut" is a small girl who used to go by the name of "Meatball" six months ago. She provided BBBJ back then, but I had to cut the session short because she was so whiny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2018-10-05-07h46m14s336.jpg‎  

  10. #2484

    New Location

    So I decided to try one location at on 35th.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a496796

    However, there were only 2 girls and they were both mid 40's or 50's. So I left and decided to try the new location.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1320021

    They say 3, but there are two. Both Chinese, even though they say Japanese and Korean. One I had was mid 30's. There was street parking. Experience was mediocre.

  11. #2483
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaroi  [View Original Post]
    This is midway unless someone else can say otherwise. I've seen these pics before. I haven't had her but there is another girl that looks younger and less tired than this one.
    Strange, the location they sent me wasn't midway.

  12. #2482

    Midway

    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this location?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1320021

    Seems new on my radar.
    This is midway unless someone else can say otherwise. I've seen these pics before. I haven't had her but there is another girl that looks younger and less tired than this one.

  13. #2481

    New Spot

    Has anyone been to this location?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1320021

    Seems new on my radar.

  14. #2480

    KP- Akina.

    Heads up for you guys that are able to see her. Those are pics of her and she has natural Ds, loves to have them caress and suck on. She is friendly, outgoing funny personality and a good time to be had. She is very popular here in PA and NJ.

  15. #2479

    Repost of ss section / I went there last fri. Pm if you like

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the place near 35th & Dan Ryan? It's a number that was associated with another place with a Cubs flag?
    Morgan.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/morgan-e...chicago-420699#erotic.

    I was trying to see her Fri. But ended up going to the archer people that moved. Its right by sox park now. I banged katie and there was another girl there that I wish I could have banged. Its not GFE really. Covered BJ which is fine with me. Cowgirl then miss to completion. I asked her to shower with me but she wouldn't. All in all, not a bad time. It costs 130 for their time. Anyone know about the girl in the ad morgan? I really want to bang her if she is real. Let me know please. Also, I'd love to see portia. I've never seen her. Pm me where her location is. Motel or residence?

    Thanks.

    Finger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape