Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 921 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 13809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2514

    Apartment downtown / river north?

    Does anyone know of a reliable apartment near the loop? River North / Gold Coast area?

    Other than KP, I don't know of one and I have not been able to get in there ever (by the way, if anyone wants to help me get on the KP list, I'd be super appreciative).

    I live and work in the city and the O'Hare apartments are too hard to get to. I know of one on near Belmont and LSD that is so-so. There was an ad for one on Addison / LSD that comes and goes. But anything closer to the loop would be really good info. I know of Mercy and SXL as far as AMP goes. But looking for more of a traditional apartment set up.

    I'll trade any 411 I can. Thanks in advance for any help.

  2. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord7  [View Original Post]
    These aamps apt in chicago are garbage. California is way better. When I'm visiting chi you are either dealt old ass grandma or the upselling rushing younger chick. Waste my $$$ & time.
    Going to visit San Diego and LA next month. What's a good area?

  3. #2512

    Upselling

    These aamps apt in chicago are garbage. California is way better. When I'm visiting chi you are either dealt old ass grandma or the upselling rushing younger chick. Waste my $$$ & time.

  4. #2511
    Is she MSOG or should I just do the HH?

    [QQUOTE=JustAsian;3969271]I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.

    http://<a href="https://adultsearch....ts/1368186</a>.

    Just Asian. [ / QUOTE].

  5. #2510

    O'hare only

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    They used to have a website before all the legal stuff went down mos ago. Do you guys know where their incalls are? If memory serves, they used to be in Schaumburg and Ohare.
    They are only in ohare now. They normally rotate the same girls monthly.

  6. #2509
    They used to have a website before all the legal stuff went down mos ago. Do you guys know where their incalls are? If memory serves, they used to be in Schaumburg and Ohare.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186

    Just Asian.

  7. #2508

    Kp

    Anyone has any luck hearing back from KP? I been trying for weeks and no response. At this point I am willing to pay a referral fee to anyone that can hook a brother up.

  8. #2507
    What are the last 4 digits for the phone # for the one on chinatown archer apts?

  9. #2506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Sonya.

    Those photos are of a porno gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to know if anyone has seen Sonya Songprawati? Haven't seen any reviews for her but there's some videos of her on the web. Just wanted to know if she's legit, this is one of the ads I've seen for her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965713

  10. #2505

    Akina

    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! I ended up seeing Akina based on your review and she was fantastic. Those tits, oh my god. I've never seen natural DDs on a K-girl before.

    EDIT: Here's her info: http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1538494123120051
    I saw Akina the other day. I wasn't disappointed, but she didn't blow me away either. I'd put her in the upper third of KP providers, but nowhere near the top of the heap. I've had much better with that agency. She has a sexy curvy body. She is by no means fat. If you like big natural boobies she is your gal (if you like them pert she is not). She is very friendly and communicates well in English. She unfortunately gave no BBBJ in the shower, which I enjoy. Allows DATY, but no FIV. Finished with BBBJCIM. Chatted a little bit about life in Korea and her experiences here in the states. She is based in NYC and leaves next Friday. Again, I enjoyed myself but was expecting a little more.

    As KP's prices edge upward ($300) they are not too far away from MCE prices. If you have a hankering for Asian KP is great. If you want a young hard bodied American where two pops is guaranteed and there is more of a free flow to the session it may be worth spending the extra $100 for MCE. I use and enjoy both agencies. Both are super easy to work with.

  11. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to know if anyone has seen Sonya Songprawati? Haven't seen any reviews for her but there's some videos of her on the web. Just wanted to know if she's legit, this is one of the ads I've seen for her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965713
    She's real, but those are not her real Photos.

  12. #2503

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to know if anyone has seen Sonya Songprawati? Haven't seen any reviews for her but there's some videos of her on the web. Just wanted to know if she's legit, this is one of the ads I've seen for her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965713
    I saw her months ago she used to be jasmine with AX.

    She is very GFE great BBJ 2 pops.

    Very pleasing.

    Slim yet curvy looks more like her pics in rs2 k.

    https://www.rs-avs.ch/uppermidwest.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20181012-211501_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #2502

    Sonya.

    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to know if anyone has seen Sonya Songprawati? Haven't seen any reviews for her but there's some videos of her on the web. Just wanted to know if she's legit, this is one of the ads I've seen for her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2965713

  14. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186

    Just Asian.
    I saw her last week. All correct. Felt like old AX is back.

  15. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! I ended up seeing Akina based on your review and she was fantastic. Those tits, oh my god. I've never seen natural DDs on a K-girl before.

    EDIT: Here's her info: http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1538494123120051
    Anytime bud, glad you had a great time. Why she is very popular here, can't wait til she is back in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape