Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 13812
-
10-15-18 21:37 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 36Natasha
Saw her recently at the O'Hare place and wow! Just a sexy little firecracker. A lot of fun.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186
-
10-15-18 21:33 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 36I'd be interested in hearing more about this place. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 19:59 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 81She's a bit chubby and not always great at responding to texts, but she does a great BBBJ. I've done cof a couple time, but never cim. Most of the time she says no to that though. She's a bit YMMV, but I can give her a recommendation.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 11:14 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 131Apartment downtown / river north?
Does anyone know of a reliable apartment near the loop? River North / Gold Coast area?
Other than KP, I don't know of one and I have not been able to get in there ever (by the way, if anyone wants to help me get on the KP list, I'd be super appreciative).
I live and work in the city and the O'Hare apartments are too hard to get to. I know of one on near Belmont and LSD that is so-so. There was an ad for one on Addison / LSD that comes and goes. But anything closer to the loop would be really good info. I know of Mercy and SXL as far as AMP goes. But looking for more of a traditional apartment set up.
I'll trade any 411 I can. Thanks in advance for any help.
-
10-15-18 09:10 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 80Going to visit San Diego and LA next month. What's a good area?
Originally Posted by Warlord7
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 15:27 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 57Upselling
These aamps apt in chicago are garbage. California is way better. When I'm visiting chi you are either dealt old ass grandma or the upselling rushing younger chick. Waste my $$$ & time.
-
10-14-18 14:23 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 377Is she MSOG or should I just do the HH?
[QQUOTE=JustAsian;3969271]I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.
http://<a href="https://adultsearch....ts/1368186</a>.
Just Asian. [ / QUOTE].
-
10-14-18 13:11 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 143O'hare only
They are only in ohare now. They normally rotate the same girls monthly.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 12:53 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 218They used to have a website before all the legal stuff went down mos ago. Do you guys know where their incalls are? If memory serves, they used to be in Schaumburg and Ohare.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 10:56 #2508Regular Member

Posts: 12Kp
Anyone has any luck hearing back from KP? I been trying for weeks and no response. At this point I am willing to pay a referral fee to anyone that can hook a brother up.
-
10-14-18 04:17 #2507Regular Member

Posts: 24What are the last 4 digits for the phone # for the one on chinatown archer apts?
-
10-13-18 15:57 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 2111Sonya.
Those photos are of a porno gal.
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 10:49 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 135Akina
I saw Akina the other day. I wasn't disappointed, but she didn't blow me away either. I'd put her in the upper third of KP providers, but nowhere near the top of the heap. I've had much better with that agency. She has a sexy curvy body. She is by no means fat. If you like big natural boobies she is your gal (if you like them pert she is not). She is very friendly and communicates well in English. She unfortunately gave no BBBJ in the shower, which I enjoy. Allows DATY, but no FIV. Finished with BBBJCIM. Chatted a little bit about life in Korea and her experiences here in the states. She is based in NYC and leaves next Friday. Again, I enjoyed myself but was expecting a little more.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
As KP's prices edge upward ($300) they are not too far away from MCE prices. If you have a hankering for Asian KP is great. If you want a young hard bodied American where two pops is guaranteed and there is more of a free flow to the session it may be worth spending the extra $100 for MCE. I use and enjoy both agencies. Both are super easy to work with.
-
10-12-18 23:10 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 25She's real, but those are not her real Photos.
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 22:24 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 53Sonya
I saw her months ago she used to be jasmine with AX.
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher1
[View Original Post]
She is very GFE great BBJ 2 pops.
Very pleasing.
Slim yet curvy looks more like her pics in rs2 k.
https://www.rs-avs.ch/uppermidwest.html











Reply With Quote





