Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #604

    That is her in the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterWanger69  [View Original Post]
    Did Nikki look like her pic online? Or at least a close representation?
    She might be a tad older than what is represented in pics, but she's attractive. 40 ish, maybe a bit over 40. Fantastic shape.

  2. #603

    Annabelle from Michelle's

    I ended up choosing Annabelle from Michelle's. Definitely the right choice! She is beautiful with an awesome body. Very pretty with great tits and ass. I could not ask for a better combination of beauty and sexy body. I worked with Nick to make the appointment. Very nice guy. Light screening required for the lady's safety. I was a bit nervous before she arrived but she put me at ease the moment she arrived at my hotel room. Greeted me with a LFK and hug which quickly turned in to DFK. We sat on the bed and chatted for a while. She is a very interesting lady to talk with. She eventually said "we should get comfortable" and we did. Completely. Her body looks even better without clothes. I told her I wanted to lick every inch of her body and she welcomed it. After I worked my way up and down her body and of course ended up in DATY. She seemed to love it and we moved to 69. Followed by BBBJ. I really don't know how much time had passed because I felt like I was in heaven. At some point she covered me up and jumped on for some CG. Very tight and knows how to ride. Unfortunately, I exploded in the cover and we did not make it to other positions, although I am sure she is game. We cleaned up and talked some more until the hour was up. A fantastic time with a wonderful lady! I was hoping to see her again while I was there but it did not work out. If I am ever in Chicago again this will be my first call! Hell I might make a trip just to see her again.

  3. #602

    Selena

    Saw selena MCE yesterday afternoon cute girl very sexy body with pierced nips. Dfk to start bbjcim. Talked for awhile went for round 2 with bbj but no matter how hot the girl is soon as that condom goes on for sex my dick loses interest. Cool girl only 19 definitely wanted me to leave happy said she felt bad I probably could have gotten her to extend the visit but I was in a rush to be somewhere. I would repeat.

  4. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryzzo  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nikki a couple weeks ago at their new location near the expressway far north side. Very fun experience. I did the half hour, there were extras avail. I went for full service for extra $100.

    I've seen others through them in the past at various locations. Solid experience every time, booking is very professional. I suck with names, unfortunately.
    Did Nikki look like her pic online? Or at least a close representation?

  5. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    She is really friendly and good in the sack. Aims to please. But she is older (looks like mid 30's). Her body isn't as tight as some other girls.
    I feel better that I picked Octavia over her!

  6. #599

    Nikki. Very good

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    I saw Nikki a couple weeks ago at their new location near the expressway far north side. Very fun experience. I did the half hour, there were extras avail. I went for full service for extra $100.

    I've seen others through them in the past at various locations. Solid experience every time, booking is very professional. I suck with names, unfortunately.

  7. #598

    Chicagolandmassage

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    Saw Kayah a few weeks back. Did hh, upgraded to FS for an extra $100. Kayah was alright, a little robotic but most eastern europeans are in my experience. Pics are real.

  8. #597

    MCE Sabrina.

    Recently verified myself with MCE after reading positive reviews on here: has anyone seen Sabrina? Asked for a Latina specifically and that was on the menu for the day I need this week either way will report back.

    LLL.

  9. #596

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    As for not having as tight a body as Annabelle, that's BS
    I tried searching for the post I'd read about her and couldn't find it so I might be mistaken. Disregard my previous post about Gina LOL.

  10. #595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for FS. I see it's $180 for the hour on the website or 220 including Jacuzzi. Let us know how it all works.

    I'm close so willing to take one for the team.
    As I recall, Annette was about $200 total, basically the advertised fee for 1 hour and she did not disappoint. There was no jacuzzi where I saw her but they have 4 locations.

    I will post after I meet Kayah, hopefully soon.

  11. #594

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    What was the damage for FS. I see it's $180 for the hour on the website or 220 including Jacuzzi. Let us know how it all works.

    I'm close so willing to take one for the team.

  12. #593

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover  [View Original Post]
    I am in Chicago for a few days attending a conference for work. Have been doing some research and it looks like Michelle's is the best bet for outcall to downtown. I have read a few reviews on Annabelle but cannot find anything on Gina. Looking for recommendations? Annabelle or Gina? I like thin spinner types so looking at the pics and description it looks like both of them would be nice. Thanks in advance! Jim.
    Especially now that she dropped $50. Otherwise Evelyn. Better in person than those pics

  13. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    What's the damage for FS / GFE on top of the 140 HH door fee?

  14. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both and for me it's a tossup. Gina and Annabelle are great kissers, love sloppy BBBJ and have great bodies. Annabelle is a little more outgoing than Gina, she takes charge if you let her. Gina is more laid back, you control the entire sesh. As for not having as tight a body as Annabelle, that's BS. Would love a double with them soon as I have some extra cash.
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the info. I will report back how it goes.

  15. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks Bobby Stevens here. I want to thank you all for the info! This is my first post after lurking for yrs. Looks like Alexa is gone from Modeling Avenue she was great.

    I saw Jasmine. She was a lot of fun. Nice location, parking at times might be a little tough but I found a spot easily. Pretty girl huge manmades, I got 2 pops, BBBJ, FS. She worked hard and I appreciated it. Any recommendatiions on which of MA's current roster is best?

    Is Estelle better than Chloe or Gigi?
    Thanks for the update w / Jasmine. Definitely need to see her soon. Guiliana was my most recent Modeling Avenue booking and I thought see was oustanding! Great BBBJ, CFS mulitple positions w / CIM mouth.

    GND looks with a nice body and awesome attitude. She used to work only a two days a week, but it looks like it's up to four days / week.

    http://www.modelingavenue.com/giulliana/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape