Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 10947
-
10-11-18 02:16 #597Regular Member

Posts: 2MCE Sabrina.
Recently verified myself with MCE after reading positive reviews on here: has anyone seen Sabrina? Asked for a Latina specifically and that was on the menu for the day I need this week either way will report back.
LLL.
-
10-10-18 21:30 #596Senior Member

Posts: 202Gina
I tried searching for the post I'd read about her and couldn't find it so I might be mistaken. Disregard my previous post about Gina LOL.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 20:17 #595Senior Member

Posts: 1353As I recall, Annette was about $200 total, basically the advertised fee for 1 hour and she did not disappoint. There was no jacuzzi where I saw her but they have 4 locations.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
I will post after I meet Kayah, hopefully soon.
-
10-10-18 20:09 #594Senior Member

Posts: 342Damage
What was the damage for FS. I see it's $180 for the hour on the website or 220 including Jacuzzi. Let us know how it all works.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
I'm close so willing to take one for the team.
-
10-10-18 19:36 #593Senior Member

Posts: 877Annabelle
Especially now that she dropped $50. Otherwise Evelyn. Better in person than those pics
Originally Posted by Flasianlover
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 18:17 #592Regular Member

Posts: 24What's the damage for FS / GFE on top of the 140 HH door fee?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 16:23 #591Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks guys! I appreciate the info. I will report back how it goes.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 14:56 #590Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for the update w / Jasmine. Definitely need to see her soon. Guiliana was my most recent Modeling Avenue booking and I thought see was oustanding! Great BBBJ, CFS mulitple positions w / CIM mouth.
Originally Posted by BobbyStevens
[View Original Post]
GND looks with a nice body and awesome attitude. She used to work only a two days a week, but it looks like it's up to four days / week.
http://www.modelingavenue.com/giulliana/
-
10-10-18 14:48 #589Senior Member

Posts: 338Haven't been to YWSM for a few years, but Jamie was by far the best girl I ever saw from that agency. True GFE who I visited 5 or 6 times and every session was outstanding! She still works occasionally so if she happens to be avaialble I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by RobotNic
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 12:58 #588Senior Member

Posts: 1353Start Discussion on Chicagoland Massage.
I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.
I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.
Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.
Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.
Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
-
10-10-18 12:43 #587Senior Member

Posts: 1353Any info on these providers? Agnes, Victoria, Tina, Ana, others at 312xxxx375.
Looks like different ladies at same agency number? Host in Mt Prospect or Willow & Milwaukee?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/132793
https://chicago.rubratings.com/124867
https://chicago.rubratings.com/123800
https://chicago.rubratings.com/123807
Any experience with this group?
-
10-10-18 12:18 #586Senior Member

Posts: 30Sorry also forgot to mention she was a 4/10 looks wise too.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 11:51 #585Senior Member

Posts: 47Jasmine
Hey folks Bobby Stevens here. I want to thank you all for the info! This is my first post after lurking for yrs. Looks like Alexa is gone from Modeling Avenue she was great.
I saw Jasmine. She was a lot of fun. Nice location, parking at times might be a little tough but I found a spot easily. Pretty girl huge manmades, I got 2 pops, BBBJ, FS. She worked hard and I appreciated it. Any recommendatiions on which of MA's current roster is best?
Is Estelle better than Chloe or Gigi?
-
10-10-18 11:02 #584Senior Member

Posts: 180I've seen both and for me it's a tossup. Gina and Annabelle are great kissers, love sloppy BBBJ and have great bodies. Annabelle is a little more outgoing than Gina, she takes charge if you let her. Gina is more laid back, you control the entire sesh. As for not having as tight a body as Annabelle, that's BS. Would love a double with them soon as I have some extra cash.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 21:09 #583Senior Member

Posts: 194Estelle
I met with Estelle the week before last. She usually only works on Friday however she told me she occasionally will work on Saturday. I had a great time with her. She is like the girl next door who you always fantasized about. Very nice looking and has a slender build and a nice set of natural breasts. Her build, including her nice little rear end reminded me of someone nice and young although I know she is 23 or older. Not a bit of fat to be seen. Very refreshing! She did not attack me upon entering or go crazy making out or anything but rather a nice closed mouth kiss. I was a bit worried with that greeting but everything turned out OK. With Estelle, everything is slow and sensual. After making out for a while she gave me a slow sensual BBBJ and then she mounted me for some CG and we finished in the missionary position. Her kisses were somewhere between LFK and DFK but they did the job for me. She is a very nice young lady and I had a wonderful time talking to her. She fit my style (more mild and not real wild) very well and I enjoyed my time with her!! Nice to see someone who is not doing this full time and is not high volume. I have always had a very good time with the Modeling Avenue ladies!
Originally Posted by Spartan26
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




