Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 10939
-
10-10-18 14:48 #589Senior Member

Posts: 338Haven't been to YWSM for a few years, but Jamie was by far the best girl I ever saw from that agency. True GFE who I visited 5 or 6 times and every session was outstanding! She still works occasionally so if she happens to be avaialble I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by RobotNic
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 12:58 #588Senior Member

Posts: 1352Start Discussion on Chicagoland Massage.
I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.
I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.
Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.
Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.
Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
-
10-10-18 12:43 #587Senior Member

Posts: 1352Any info on these providers? Agnes, Victoria, Tina, Ana, others at 312xxxx375.
Looks like different ladies at same agency number? Host in Mt Prospect or Willow & Milwaukee?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/132793
https://chicago.rubratings.com/124867
https://chicago.rubratings.com/123800
https://chicago.rubratings.com/123807
Any experience with this group?
-
10-10-18 12:18 #586Senior Member

Posts: 30Sorry also forgot to mention she was a 4/10 looks wise too.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 11:51 #585Senior Member

Posts: 47Jasmine
Hey folks Bobby Stevens here. I want to thank you all for the info! This is my first post after lurking for yrs. Looks like Alexa is gone from Modeling Avenue she was great.
I saw Jasmine. She was a lot of fun. Nice location, parking at times might be a little tough but I found a spot easily. Pretty girl huge manmades, I got 2 pops, BBBJ, FS. She worked hard and I appreciated it. Any recommendatiions on which of MA's current roster is best?
Is Estelle better than Chloe or Gigi?
-
10-10-18 11:02 #584Senior Member

Posts: 180I've seen both and for me it's a tossup. Gina and Annabelle are great kissers, love sloppy BBBJ and have great bodies. Annabelle is a little more outgoing than Gina, she takes charge if you let her. Gina is more laid back, you control the entire sesh. As for not having as tight a body as Annabelle, that's BS. Would love a double with them soon as I have some extra cash.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 21:09 #583Senior Member

Posts: 194Estelle
I met with Estelle the week before last. She usually only works on Friday however she told me she occasionally will work on Saturday. I had a great time with her. She is like the girl next door who you always fantasized about. Very nice looking and has a slender build and a nice set of natural breasts. Her build, including her nice little rear end reminded me of someone nice and young although I know she is 23 or older. Not a bit of fat to be seen. Very refreshing! She did not attack me upon entering or go crazy making out or anything but rather a nice closed mouth kiss. I was a bit worried with that greeting but everything turned out OK. With Estelle, everything is slow and sensual. After making out for a while she gave me a slow sensual BBBJ and then she mounted me for some CG and we finished in the missionary position. Her kisses were somewhere between LFK and DFK but they did the job for me. She is a very nice young lady and I had a wonderful time talking to her. She fit my style (more mild and not real wild) very well and I enjoyed my time with her!! Nice to see someone who is not doing this full time and is not high volume. I have always had a very good time with the Modeling Avenue ladies!
Originally Posted by Spartan26
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 16:05 #582Senior Member

Posts: 202I'd recommend Annabelle. I had a great time with her. I haven't seen Gina but I remember a review saying her body wasn't the tightest.
Originally Posted by Flasianlover
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 12:55 #581Regular Member

Posts: 1Estelle reviews?
Anybody have seen Estelle lately? She is one of Sandra's girls and only available once a week; she has some mixed reviews and I was wandering if I can get anymore recent comments about her. Thank you!
-
10-09-18 07:44 #580Senior Member

Posts: 83Annabelle or Gina
I am in Chicago for a few days attending a conference for work. Have been doing some research and it looks like Michelle's is the best bet for outcall to downtown. I have read a few reviews on Annabelle but cannot find anything on Gina. Looking for recommendations? Annabelle or Gina? I like thin spinner types so looking at the pics and description it looks like both of them would be nice. Thanks in advance! Jim.
-
10-08-18 19:00 #579Senior Member

Posts: 202I remember the YWSM girls always had iffy reviews on TER. Occassionally there was an exception but for the most part you end up getting what you pay for with them.
Originally Posted by LuvBJs
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 12:29 #578Senior Member

Posts: 194Thank you so much for sharing! I have always wanted to use that agency but have never pulled the trigger yet. This will make me think twice about that. I like to go cheap also due to limited play money but sometimes it doesn't pay off based on the experience. I have found a good happy medium in seeing NG ladies and Modeling Avenue ladies. Never had a bad experience yet and good for me budget wise since they do 30 minute appointments. Be safe!
Originally Posted by RobotNic
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 11:40 #577Senior Member

Posts: 30Pretty bad
Made a mistake with Violet from youwannaseeme. Terrible head and just laid there. Cheap yes, but still not worth it.
-
10-07-18 23:46 #576Senior Member

Posts: 243Elsa?
How about Elsa from EEC? I've been eyeing her for a looong time, but she's never available when I'm free.
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
LL.
-
10-07-18 23:21 #575Senior Member

Posts: 104Mcr
Modelsclubelite.com
Originally Posted by IndianChief
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




