Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 921 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Wisteria had a new Thai girl, so I decided to try her. Glad I did. She is very new to the business and very willing to please. Total GFE and very accommodating. Natural breasts with big nipples.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1368186

    Just Asian.
    I saw her last week. All correct. Felt like old AX is back.

  2. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! I ended up seeing Akina based on your review and she was fantastic. Those tits, oh my god. I've never seen natural DDs on a K-girl before.

    EDIT: Here's her info: http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1538494123120051
    Anytime bud, glad you had a great time. Why she is very popular here, can't wait til she is back in the area.

  3. #2499

    Akina

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent05  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for you guys that are able to see her. Those are pics of her and she has natural Ds, loves to have them caress and suck on. She is friendly, outgoing funny personality and a good time to be had. She is very popular here in PA and NJ.
    Thanks for the tip! I ended up seeing Akina based on your review and she was fantastic. Those tits, oh my god. I've never seen natural DDs on a K-girl before.

    EDIT: Here's her info: http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=1538494123120051

  4. #2498

  5. #2497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother! Your mailbox is full! Tried to PM you about the Belvidere location. Feel free to PM me as I live in Sycamore. I love Asians and BBFS! Any help would be great! Just moved here from Florida.
    Sorry about my in box being full. I am not as active on this site since it was shut down for a while. Let me contact CiCi and make sure she is okay with me giving out her info. I am sure she will say okay.

    It may take me a few days.

  6. #2496
    Chaba has actually been my go to over the last several years when I would visit Chicago. Now that I'm back for good I've seen her probably 3 or 4 times in the last several months with the last time about 4 weeks ago. She's been reliable for the most part, BBBJCIM. I wouldn't say she's a rush job but she seems to tire from a BBBJ within about 10 minutes, that's all I usually ever want so its annoying when she starts to complain.

    Don't get me wrong she's always nice and does have a nice rack and a soft little body and does know how to suck. Maybe I'm being hard on her because I used to go to a Thai agency out West and those girls used to rock my world, God Damn!

    I also recently read on this borad that she raised her rates to something like 200 or 250 for the 1/2 but the last time I saw her it was the usual 160 so don't quote me on on that.

    PM me if you have any other questions. I know I'm new on the board but I'm not new to the monger scene. I've seen a couple other Chicago girls I can give you info on but the hole apocolypse has really made my transition back a difficult one, slim pickens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    I know I've asked before, but has anyone seen her recently? I did make contact with her today via text, but would like to get some current intel before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

  7. #2495

    Asian MILFs.

    Any decent looking fit MILF?

  8. #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast42  [View Original Post]
    I know I've asked before, but has anyone seen her recently? I did make contact with her today via text, but would like to get some current intel before I pull the trigger. Thanks.
    Does her number end in 7650? I emailed her a few years back listed on her P411 profile but she never responded.

  9. #2493

    Chaba

    I know I've asked before, but has anyone seen her recently? I did make contact with her today via text, but would like to get some current intel before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

  10. #2492

    Much better compared to the ashland one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faboni  [View Original Post]
    You're correct. Its the one closer to Ashland. I was thinking of going to the one closer to Archer but ended up going to the new one I listed, and regretted it. How is the location closer to Archer?
    Much better. The ashland one has always for me at least been the older (much older) variety.

  11. #2491

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about schaumburg spot again.

    Had 2 at the same time.

    They wanted $260 so I told them just one.

    Other one was in the room and I told them $200 for both when I got in there.

    They agreed.
    Any ad link?

  12. #2490
    Dreamed about schaumburg spot again.

    Had 2 at the same time.

    They wanted $260 so I told them just one.

    Other one was in the room and I told them $200 for both when I got in there.

    They agreed.

  13. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for heads up I'm going to see her tmrw is she a curvy thick girl? Big ass?
    NP, she is not thick but is curvy. Ass is good size, not big or small. Have fun.

  14. #2488
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaroi  [View Original Post]
    You went to the 35th one closer to ashland, it was the doors covered in wallpaper one right? There is another one on the same street further west by 35th and archer. I like the archer one. I use to go to the wallpaper one as well but they are always old, but that was back when there weren't a lot of choices.
    You're correct. Its the one closer to Ashland. I was thinking of going to the one closer to Archer but ended up going to the new one I listed, and regretted it. How is the location closer to Archer?

  15. #2487

    Akina visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent05  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for you guys that are able to see her. Those are pics of her and she has natural Ds, loves to have them caress and suck on. She is friendly, outgoing funny personality and a good time to be had. She is very popular here in PA and NJ.
    Thanks for heads up I'm going to see her tmrw is she a curvy thick girl? Big ass?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape