Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #599

    Nikki. Very good

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    I saw Nikki a couple weeks ago at their new location near the expressway far north side. Very fun experience. I did the half hour, there were extras avail. I went for full service for extra $100.

    I've seen others through them in the past at various locations. Solid experience every time, booking is very professional. I suck with names, unfortunately.

  2. #598

    Chicagolandmassage

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    Saw Kayah a few weeks back. Did hh, upgraded to FS for an extra $100. Kayah was alright, a little robotic but most eastern europeans are in my experience. Pics are real.

  3. #597

    MCE Sabrina.

    Recently verified myself with MCE after reading positive reviews on here: has anyone seen Sabrina? Asked for a Latina specifically and that was on the menu for the day I need this week either way will report back.

    LLL.

  4. #596

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    As for not having as tight a body as Annabelle, that's BS
    I tried searching for the post I'd read about her and couldn't find it so I might be mistaken. Disregard my previous post about Gina LOL.

  5. #595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for FS. I see it's $180 for the hour on the website or 220 including Jacuzzi. Let us know how it all works.

    I'm close so willing to take one for the team.
    As I recall, Annette was about $200 total, basically the advertised fee for 1 hour and she did not disappoint. There was no jacuzzi where I saw her but they have 4 locations.

    I will post after I meet Kayah, hopefully soon.

  6. #594

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    What was the damage for FS. I see it's $180 for the hour on the website or 220 including Jacuzzi. Let us know how it all works.

    I'm close so willing to take one for the team.

  7. #593

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover  [View Original Post]
    I am in Chicago for a few days attending a conference for work. Have been doing some research and it looks like Michelle's is the best bet for outcall to downtown. I have read a few reviews on Annabelle but cannot find anything on Gina. Looking for recommendations? Annabelle or Gina? I like thin spinner types so looking at the pics and description it looks like both of them would be nice. Thanks in advance! Jim.
    Especially now that she dropped $50. Otherwise Evelyn. Better in person than those pics

  8. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.
    What's the damage for FS / GFE on top of the 140 HH door fee?

  9. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both and for me it's a tossup. Gina and Annabelle are great kissers, love sloppy BBBJ and have great bodies. Annabelle is a little more outgoing than Gina, she takes charge if you let her. Gina is more laid back, you control the entire sesh. As for not having as tight a body as Annabelle, that's BS. Would love a double with them soon as I have some extra cash.
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the info. I will report back how it goes.

  10. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks Bobby Stevens here. I want to thank you all for the info! This is my first post after lurking for yrs. Looks like Alexa is gone from Modeling Avenue she was great.

    I saw Jasmine. She was a lot of fun. Nice location, parking at times might be a little tough but I found a spot easily. Pretty girl huge manmades, I got 2 pops, BBBJ, FS. She worked hard and I appreciated it. Any recommendatiions on which of MA's current roster is best?

    Is Estelle better than Chloe or Gigi?
    Thanks for the update w / Jasmine. Definitely need to see her soon. Guiliana was my most recent Modeling Avenue booking and I thought see was oustanding! Great BBBJ, CFS mulitple positions w / CIM mouth.

    GND looks with a nice body and awesome attitude. She used to work only a two days a week, but it looks like it's up to four days / week.

    http://www.modelingavenue.com/giulliana/

  11. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotNic  [View Original Post]
    Sorry also forgot to mention she was a 4/10 looks wise too.
    Haven't been to YWSM for a few years, but Jamie was by far the best girl I ever saw from that agency. True GFE who I visited 5 or 6 times and every session was outstanding! She still works occasionally so if she happens to be avaialble I highly recommend.

  12. #588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Start Discussion on Chicagoland Massage.

    I have not seen any discussion on this group: https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

    I first contacted them over a year ago when they were on Lawrence near I-94 - now moved to 4 other locations. There are 2 phone numbers for a central scheduler who is reasonable.

    Annette is fantastic FS / GFE and I saw her 4 times without being disappointed. Pictures are real.

    Saw 2 other girls who are now gone. One was an awesome middle-eastern model with FS / GFE. The other was a hottie offering only HJ with limited roaming (disappointed). Their pictures were real but I don't recall their names.

    Please share any info you have, particularly on Kayah, Nikki, and Alana.

  13. #587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Any info on these providers? Agnes, Victoria, Tina, Ana, others at 312xxxx375.

    Looks like different ladies at same agency number? Host in Mt Prospect or Willow & Milwaukee?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132793

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/124867

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/123800

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/123807

    Any experience with this group?

  14. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    I remember the YWSM girls always had iffy reviews on TER. Occassionally there was an exception but for the most part you end up getting what you pay for with them.
    Sorry also forgot to mention she was a 4/10 looks wise too.

  15. #585

    Jasmine

    Hey folks Bobby Stevens here. I want to thank you all for the info! This is my first post after lurking for yrs. Looks like Alexa is gone from Modeling Avenue she was great.

    I saw Jasmine. She was a lot of fun. Nice location, parking at times might be a little tough but I found a spot easily. Pretty girl huge manmades, I got 2 pops, BBBJ, FS. She worked hard and I appreciated it. Any recommendatiions on which of MA's current roster is best?

    Is Estelle better than Chloe or Gigi?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape