Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 708 of 930 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3331

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    I recall reading reviews on Ally that say she's not GFE. Personally, I wouldn't do it.
    That's a big help. Bummer because she looks really cute.

  2. #3330

    Chelsey Vegas

    Anyone with info? I am visiting and am thinking of contacting her.

  3. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.
    I recall reading reviews on Ally that say she's not GFE. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

  4. #3328

    What are her rates?

    The link says five bills which is more than a bit outside my range. Thanks much.

    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    Dirty MILF lives downtown and she is so worth it. I've seen her 3 times. Her prices have gone up quite a bit recently.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...myourpinkparts

  5. #3327

    Typical question

    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.

  6. #3326

    Dirty milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I to tried to get ahold of Dirty girl but don't she live in Henderson? On a side note I am seeing an unknown on WED night! If all is good I will share with those who are Seniors and who have shared with me! Wish me luck.
    Dirty MILF lives downtown and she is so worth it. I've seen her 3 times. Her prices have gone up quite a bit recently.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...myourpinkparts

  7. #3325

    Brandi Streetwalker

    I see her on the LV Strip all the time while I'm working, she is a streetwalker that preys on stupid drunk tourists with wallets full of disposable money, hence the high prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a date last night with her. She now wants $$$ hhr and $$$$$$ / hour. She contracted gps in just a couple weeks. There are too many more reasonable girls. Pass no thanks. Ridiculous.

  8. #3324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Lg

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I was sort of regularly seeing chubby Nicole and sexy dirty MILF and now they've gone silent. Anyone have any leads? If you all don't remember, nicole is the one who had the old man roommate at the town and country on boulder highway and sexy dirty MILF was the one downtown who was a freak.
    I to tried to get ahold of Dirty girl but don't she live in Henderson? On a side note I am seeing an unknown on WED night! If all is good I will share with those who are Seniors and who have shared with me! Wish me luck.

  9. #3323

    Eh.

    She's ok but not all that. Doesn't look all that asian and def not worth the amounts she's asking. She's cool enough but that's way high.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a date last night with her. She now wants $$$ hhr and $$$$$$ / hour. She contracted gps in just a couple weeks. There are too many more reasonable girls. Pass no thanks. Ridiculous.

  10. #3322

    Sexy dirty MILF and Nicole

    Hey everyone. I was sort of regularly seeing chubby Nicole and sexy dirty MILF and now they've gone silent. Anyone have any leads? If you all don't remember, nicole is the one who had the old man roommate at the town and country on boulder highway and sexy dirty MILF was the one downtown who was a freak.

  11. #3321

    Brandi.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience, at first she did not reply but after a few tries she quoted the outrageous amounts of $$$ and $$.

    She looks good but not that good to be commanding those rates. Too high and I passed.
    Correction on donation it was $$$ and $$ sry.

  12. #3320

    Brandi now overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like those 2 kids are going to starve and get nothing for halloween or Christmas. What a joke.
    I had the same experience, at first she did not reply but after a few tries she quoted the outrageous amounts of $$$ and $$.

    She looks good but not that good to be commanding those rates. Too high and I passed.

  13. #3319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Hope she finds that there are very few mongers willing to pay those crazy prices. And nobody would ever become a regular. My understanding is she doesn't even offer incall.

    My max limit is $250-300 per hour for incall GFE and only for very attractive women with a sweet attitude.

    It's a shame as she looks gorgeous and if she were reasonable and offered incall I would gladly help her out to the tune of a couple of visits a month on a regular basis.
    Looks like those 2 kids are going to starve and get nothing for halloween or Christmas. What a joke.

  14. #3318

    Ridiculous pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a date last night with her. She now wants $$$ hhr and $$$$$$ / hour. She contracted gps in just a couple weeks. There are too many more reasonable girls. Pass no thanks. Ridiculous.
    Hope she finds that there are very few mongers willing to pay those crazy prices. And nobody would ever become a regular. My understanding is she doesn't even offer incall.

    My max limit is $250-300 per hour for incall GFE and only for very attractive women with a sweet attitude.

    It's a shame as she looks gorgeous and if she were reasonable and offered incall I would gladly help her out to the tune of a couple of visits a month on a regular basis.

  15. #3317

    Stop responding

    Hello to all mongers.

    First of all please forgive my ignorance, newbie has a question that I hope you experienced mongers can help shred some light on:

    So why is it such pain in the ass to set up something with these escort / masseuse on AS, it seems like almost every single one of them would either stop replying to my text or takes a "long time" to reply with one or two sentences and simply just stop replying, period. I'm so confused at this point because why would they post ad online but refuse to engage in conversation with potential clients via text / phone?? What's up with these girls?? I just want to know is it me or is this a common issue for you guys too as far as getting something set up with these ladies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape