Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 930 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 13939
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3334
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    I've seen a couple of promising-looking Asian providers showing up on switter, ChristineGFE and Sweet May. The only thing I found for Christine on a search was a post that looked like a shill review from a guy with one post, and searching for May just got tons of unrelated posts since her name is two common words. So figured I'd just ask whether any real posters have experience with either of them.

  2. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I to tried to get ahold of Dirty girl but don't she live in Henderson? On a side note I am seeing an unknown on WED night! If all is good I will share with those who are Seniors and who have shared with me! Wish me luck.
    The few times I saw her she was downtown.

  3. #3332

    MissKathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.
    I'm sold on Miss Kathryn. Titties check out. Now is she into BBBJ?

  4. #3331

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    I recall reading reviews on Ally that say she's not GFE. Personally, I wouldn't do it.
    That's a big help. Bummer because she looks really cute.

  5. #3330

    Chelsey Vegas

    Anyone with info? I am visiting and am thinking of contacting her.

  6. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.
    I recall reading reviews on Ally that say she's not GFE. Personally, I wouldn't do it.

  7. #3328

    What are her rates?

    The link says five bills which is more than a bit outside my range. Thanks much.

    Quote Originally Posted by CajMere21  [View Original Post]
    Dirty MILF lives downtown and she is so worth it. I've seen her 3 times. Her prices have gone up quite a bit recently.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...myourpinkparts

  8. #3327

    Typical question

    I've been following Kathryn Lee https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_KathrynLee and Vegas cupcake Ally http://vegasgirlfriends.wixsite.com/girlinvegas. For a while now. They both come across a good bet. Between the two which would you all recommend? I know you all get tired of answering these if your ever headed to Madison Wisconsin I'm happy to make some recommendations. Thank you for your time and be safe out there.

  9. #3326

    Dirty milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I to tried to get ahold of Dirty girl but don't she live in Henderson? On a side note I am seeing an unknown on WED night! If all is good I will share with those who are Seniors and who have shared with me! Wish me luck.
    Dirty MILF lives downtown and she is so worth it. I've seen her 3 times. Her prices have gone up quite a bit recently.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...myourpinkparts

  10. #3325

    Brandi Streetwalker

    I see her on the LV Strip all the time while I'm working, she is a streetwalker that preys on stupid drunk tourists with wallets full of disposable money, hence the high prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a date last night with her. She now wants $$$ hhr and $$$$$$ / hour. She contracted gps in just a couple weeks. There are too many more reasonable girls. Pass no thanks. Ridiculous.

  11. #3324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Lg

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I was sort of regularly seeing chubby Nicole and sexy dirty MILF and now they've gone silent. Anyone have any leads? If you all don't remember, nicole is the one who had the old man roommate at the town and country on boulder highway and sexy dirty MILF was the one downtown who was a freak.
    I to tried to get ahold of Dirty girl but don't she live in Henderson? On a side note I am seeing an unknown on WED night! If all is good I will share with those who are Seniors and who have shared with me! Wish me luck.

  12. #3323

    Eh.

    She's ok but not all that. Doesn't look all that asian and def not worth the amounts she's asking. She's cool enough but that's way high.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a date last night with her. She now wants $$$ hhr and $$$$$$ / hour. She contracted gps in just a couple weeks. There are too many more reasonable girls. Pass no thanks. Ridiculous.

  13. #3322

    Sexy dirty MILF and Nicole

    Hey everyone. I was sort of regularly seeing chubby Nicole and sexy dirty MILF and now they've gone silent. Anyone have any leads? If you all don't remember, nicole is the one who had the old man roommate at the town and country on boulder highway and sexy dirty MILF was the one downtown who was a freak.

  14. #3321

    Brandi.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience, at first she did not reply but after a few tries she quoted the outrageous amounts of $$$ and $$.

    She looks good but not that good to be commanding those rates. Too high and I passed.
    Correction on donation it was $$$ and $$ sry.

  15. #3320

    Brandi now overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Looks like those 2 kids are going to starve and get nothing for halloween or Christmas. What a joke.
    I had the same experience, at first she did not reply but after a few tries she quoted the outrageous amounts of $$$ and $$.

    She looks good but not that good to be commanding those rates. Too high and I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape