Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 686 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #396

    Everyone has aids.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    This is the work of Diva.

    Check out the link she claims everyone has aids and she does not because she has been tested.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/?keywords=aids

    -=CatTom.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U

  2. #395

    Abigail

    Thinking about seeing her later today. Anyone seen her lately?

  3. #394

    Scammer!

    Stay away for your own good. Saw her on 09-30-18. Upsell. Does not do almost anything listed on her ad. Very hyper. Maybe on something.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvP2  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a burner. But tried calling with *67 and no response. She did have an email. Which I tried multiple times & no response. She's been around. Since the CL & BP days. But I could never get her to respond. Maybe someone will chime in. For me, I figured she's a scam. But you never know.

  4. #393

    Stay Away

    Does not do nearly anything listed on her ad. First date I got a room. No show. Second date. I eventually just told her to leave after her telling me no over and over. I don't do that repeatedly! NO BBBJ. Cim. Dfk. Fist. Don't touch my hair. Or honey pot. STAY AWAY! Saw her on 09-30-18.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/835740620722

    Ok, I know someone has to have went to see if this chick is legit. Post a review of her, don't hold out on us. I'm thinking that if she can take a fist she probably wouldn't hesitate to take the old pork sword up the chute. Am I going to have to come all the way over there and TOFTT? Step up your game Flint brothers.

  5. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    I clicked on 'new post'. Have no idea why it was put up as a reply to someone else's post. Unless the admin is messing with me for complaining about them. And no, I don't have two usernames. Play safe people, including with the admins.
    I only have 1 account! Not sure why you would think that?

  6. #391

    Kandi

    Somehow posted in blog section on first try. Is Kandi still in the business. Tried to call yesterday and went to VM. Has not posted on STG for quite a while.

  7. #390

    Uh, that's weird. WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    So Trav78 and TallYankee are the same person?

    PSA attached.
    I clicked on 'new post'. Have no idea why it was put up as a reply to someone else's post. Unless the admin is messing with me for complaining about them. And no, I don't have two usernames. Play safe people, including with the admins.

  8. #389

    Ma butter

    Quote Originally Posted by GameBred  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady out of Mt. Morris? I tried TOFTT but the texts stopped when I asked for location. liveescortreviews.com/ ad / flint /810-310-4465/1/92940.https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-play-with-best-12862146
    Tried getting together with her as well she also stopped replying after I asked for location, must be a fake.

  9. #388

    Angie

    Seen this chick today. Looks better in person, some baby damage. She stays at a decent clean hotel. Nice BBBJ and goes after the boys. She rode me for a bit and wanted doggie. She's very tight and loves her kitty played with. She's also very short even with heels on. Some scars but who cares. Will repeat. Papa Be.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-l...rvice-12893914

  10. #387

    Who's who here

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from the admin that I was assessed a demerit or a penalty point for posting that link. Shame shame. I go to box, sit for two minutes and then I get free. My allergies to the fucking fans has returned!
    So Trav78 and TallYankee are the same person?

    PSA attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180825-064147_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #386

    The Admin slapped my pee-pee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    The one on the right has been a street walker in flint for MANY years and is certain to have something!
    Got a message from the admin that I was assessed a demerit or a penalty point for posting that link. Shame shame. I go to box, sit for two minutes and then I get free. My allergies to the fucking fans has returned!

  12. #385

    Ms. Butter

    Has anyone seen this young lady out of Mt. Morris? I tried TOFTT but the texts stopped when I asked for location. liveescortreviews.com/ ad / flint /810-310-4465/1/92940.https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-play-with-best-12862146

  13. #384

    Incomplete panel of tests

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    This is the work of Diva.

    Check out the link she claims everyone has aids and she does not because she has been tested.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/?keywords=aids

    -=CatTom.
    Perhaps you could pass on some info to Diva. She needs four more tests to be properly screened. The tests for Hep A, B and C as well as HSV2. It is estimated that 80% of IV drug users have Hep c.

  14. #383

    Renee *4173

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    The one on the right has been a street walker in flint for MANY years and is certain to have something!
    I have seen her walking Fenton Atherton for a long time as well I've also met up with her at her place now. I would stay far away from this one.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/781287102072

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/781287102072

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/781287102072

  15. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    The one on the right has been a street walker in flint for MANY years and is certain to have something!
    This is the work of Diva.

    Check out the link she claims everyone has aids and she does not because she has been tested.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/?keywords=aids

    -=CatTom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape