Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 10288
-
09-28-18 14:28 #388Senior Member

Posts: 116This is the work of Diva.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
Check out the link she claims everyone has aids and she does not because she has been tested.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/?keywords=aids
-=CatTom.
-
09-27-18 19:50 #387Senior Member

Posts: 332The one on the right has been a street walker in flint for MANY years and is certain to have something!
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 19:22 #386Senior Member

Posts: 134Spinners
Will have to give one of these a try soon I've seen lucky Irish she is a good one, but wanting someone different. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-18 17:48 #385Senior Member

Posts: 476[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-25-18 17:42 #384Senior Member

Posts: 476Fisting?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...x/835740620722
Ok, I know someone has to have went to see if this chick is legit. Post a review of her, don't hold out on us. I'm thinking that if she can take a fist she probably wouldn't hesitate to take the old pork sword up the chute. Am I going to have to come all the way over there and TOFTT? Step up your game Flint brothers.
-
09-25-18 10:34 #383Senior Member

Posts: 367Hayley
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/589265833791
Incalls in Burton. From what I can tell the photos are her, but certainly dated by a few years. Still very agreeable person, likes to work and seems to do ok at it.
I'd see again just because reliable and available are not always the norm in this industry. I have noting super great to say but then again I didn't have a terrible time.
-
09-22-18 21:33 #382Senior Member

Posts: 826Interesting
4 out of his 6 postings are to help her get business.
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 19:33 #381Senior Member

Posts: 134Recommendations
Sounds about right, they don't have to have all just some things I prefer glad you got a laugh out of it.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 17:47 #380Senior Member

Posts: 476Recommendations?
Let's see; you are looking for a Flint escort that doesn't have a blown out vag, does anal, BBBJ and doesn't charge an arm and a leg? Lmfao! Give me a bit to stop laughing, really. Holy shit that was funny. You probably prefer that your CD is cute and friendly also? And for god sakes, no bitches with personal issues or any addictions. But everything else is OK. Smh.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-18 11:14 #379Senior Member

Posts: 645Safe black girl
Does anyone have a suggestion for a safe black girl in the flint / saginaw area? Thanks.
-
09-21-18 02:19 #378

Posts: 89Ahhh. I remember nasty Nikki. But it was a long time ago. And her friends were alot more friendly than she was & I could depend on her friends versus her. Is nasty Nikki still around anyway? Just curious that's all. 'Cause at first glance she had potential 'till she opened her stupid mouth.... but that was literally 5 plus years ago...
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 20:35 #377Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
09-19-18 22:44 #376Senior Member

Posts: 373Spinners
I have seen Bailey twice now, both times were great, she really gets into it, great GFE.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
I also saw Stacy Renee for the first time the other day. Setup got off to a rocky start when I didn't hear from her on Friday, but we texted back and forth to set up for Sunday. When Sunday came around, got a bit of a later start than I had planned, she didn't get out of bed until well after 2 pm, and then only because I was coming to meat her. She hosts out of a house out in the sticks, so no nosy neighbors, and it was close to where I was staying. She has a great body, but a bit tall to be a true spinner (at least for me, I'm somewhat short). Not really GFE, not so much into DFK, but was okay. She has a great head game, I believe she called herself the "Head Queen", and it's a very good title, I almost lost it on the preliminaries. DATY was amazing, I could have spent my entire time down there, very clean, and CFS was amazing. In fact, I finished in the bag, which is very unusual for me. We got to talk a bit afterwards, and she is all around a nice person to spend time with. I will definitely repeat when I am in the Flint area.
Stay Safe,
Buddy.
-
09-19-18 19:03 #375Senior Member

Posts: 134Info on this girl? Recommendations?
Anybody have some info on this one or can recommend someone that doesn't charge an arm and a leg, but still is good with BBBJ, anal and has a tight twat.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/223641856960
-
09-19-18 17:41 #374Senior Member

Posts: 134I called her and she didn't pick up when she called back it was 2 hours later she told me she is not doing Greek anymore but yet still is advertising it. I will not be seeing this one.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





