Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 10281
-
10-05-18 01:16 #396Senior Member

Posts: 380Everyone has aids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-18 00:50 #395Senior Member

Posts: 380Abigail
Thinking about seeing her later today. Anyone seen her lately?
-
10-04-18 21:37 #394Senior Member

Posts: 27Scammer!
Stay away for your own good. Saw her on 09-30-18. Upsell. Does not do almost anything listed on her ad. Very hyper. Maybe on something.
Originally Posted by LuvP2
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 21:31 #393Senior Member

Posts: 27Stay Away
Does not do nearly anything listed on her ad. First date I got a room. No show. Second date. I eventually just told her to leave after her telling me no over and over. I don't do that repeatedly! NO BBBJ. Cim. Dfk. Fist. Don't touch my hair. Or honey pot. STAY AWAY! Saw her on 09-30-18.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 18:14 #392Senior Member

Posts: 332I only have 1 account! Not sure why you would think that?
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-18 09:55 #391Senior Member

Posts: 199Kandi
Somehow posted in blog section on first try. Is Kandi still in the business. Tried to call yesterday and went to VM. Has not posted on STG for quite a while.
-
10-02-18 22:26 #390Senior Member

Posts: 476Uh, that's weird. WTF?
I clicked on 'new post'. Have no idea why it was put up as a reply to someone else's post. Unless the admin is messing with me for complaining about them. And no, I don't have two usernames. Play safe people, including with the admins.
Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 19:42 #389Senior Member

Posts: 134Ma butter
Tried getting together with her as well she also stopped replying after I asked for location, must be a fake.
Originally Posted by GameBred
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 19:11 #388Senior Member

Posts: 640Angie
Seen this chick today. Looks better in person, some baby damage. She stays at a decent clean hotel. Nice BBBJ and goes after the boys. She rode me for a bit and wanted doggie. She's very tight and loves her kitty played with. She's also very short even with heels on. Some scars but who cares. Will repeat. Papa Be.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-l...rvice-12893914
-
09-30-18 18:19 #387Senior Member

Posts: 141Who's who here
So Trav78 and TallYankee are the same person?
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
PSA attached.
-
09-30-18 16:45 #386Senior Member

Posts: 476The Admin slapped my pee-pee.
Got a message from the admin that I was assessed a demerit or a penalty point for posting that link. Shame shame. I go to box, sit for two minutes and then I get free. My allergies to the fucking fans has returned!
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-18 16:17 #385Senior Member

Posts: 49Ms. Butter
Has anyone seen this young lady out of Mt. Morris? I tried TOFTT but the texts stopped when I asked for location. liveescortreviews.com/ ad / flint /810-310-4465/1/92940.https://cityxguide.com/escorts/come-play-with-best-12862146
-
09-28-18 22:52 #384Senior Member

Posts: 141Incomplete panel of tests
Perhaps you could pass on some info to Diva. She needs four more tests to be properly screened. The tests for Hep A, B and C as well as HSV2. It is estimated that 80% of IV drug users have Hep c.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-18 19:25 #383Senior Member

Posts: 134Renee *4173
I have seen her walking Fenton Atherton for a long time as well I've also met up with her at her place now. I would stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/781287102072
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/781287102072
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...3/781287102072
-
09-28-18 14:28 #382Senior Member

Posts: 116This is the work of Diva.
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
Check out the link she claims everyone has aids and she does not because she has been tested.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/?keywords=aids
-=CatTom.












Reply With Quote




