Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 472 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 7073
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #533

    Need help

    Has anyone seen this girl before?

    She looks like a total MILF and a fun time.

    https://40up.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26358610/

    Or anybody seen this girl before.

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/27014781/

  2. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure  [View Original Post]
    Not meaning to sound harsh, but your red flags are false flags; she's legit F, but has had work done on face that looks more obvious in person than on pics / video (the fact that she's in granny vids is a clue also). I dreamt once several years ago and would rate the experience as just okay; better dreaming candidates available in that age / donation range. For me personally the work on face was a bit off putting; she is however in excellent physical shape for an older woman.
    She is not hot atxall to me abd her videos are rather boring. Her rates are through the roof, and doesn't seem worth it.

  3. #531
    HAHA well this probably just reflects on me not paying attention, but I don't think I ever realized before that she is of the GILF age-range, despite all the ads.

    I just went down a rabbit hole: https://www.xvideos.com/models/freya-fantasia.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

  4. #530
    Not meaning to sound harsh, but your red flags are false flags; she's legit F, but has had work done on face that looks more obvious in person than on pics / video (the fact that she's in granny vids is a clue also). I dreamt once several years ago and would rate the experience as just okay; better dreaming candidates available in that age / donation range. For me personally the work on face was a bit off putting; she is however in excellent physical shape for an older woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

  5. #529
    I never knew she had porn out. I have never been interested. She advertises on every site possible and has been around forever. Back when the other review site was operational in the US she had literally almost a thousand reviews. Your questions are definitely good ones after I saw that video.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

  6. #528

    Lots of fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby13  [View Original Post]
    Everyone made a mad dash to switter when the other sites were dropping like flies. I use it as a comparison tool. It has its gems but a lot of minefields. I don't usually go there to search only compare.
    You can usually tell when they only have an email, pics too good to be true, and a formulaic message. When you email they try to get you to pay up front.

  7. #527

    Don't really like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here use Switter to find companions? Some good stuff there but some minefields too- guess that's normal. 5.
    I have a hard time navigating the site I. E. Searching, sending messages.

  8. #526
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Anyone seen Freya Fantasia? She is a post-op tranny?

    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

  9. #525

    Its a toss up

    Everyone made a mad dash to switter when the other sites were dropping like flies. I use it as a comparison tool. It has its gems but a lot of minefields. I don't usually go there to search only compare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here use Switter to find companions? Some good stuff there but some minefields too- guess that's normal. 5.

  10. #524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Switter

    Anyone here use Switter to find companions? Some good stuff there but some minefields too- guess that's normal. 5.

  11. #523

    More info

    Hey, do you have the contact info for her? Where is she located? Any links for her?

    Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    I really wanted to try this one, but she wasn't going to mess with 30 or 40. I'm willing to donate 50. 60 will get you head only. She wanted Big Ben for the whole full service. I believe she's 7 or 8 months now.

  12. #522

    Ocean Beach, last minute

    Any recommendations in Ocean beach or within a 10 min drive from here?

  13. #521

    Ingrid

    Anybody have info on ingrid or a provider of that caliber?

  14. #520

    Her again?

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    Just adding a screen shot of the original article I came across since the link isn't working.
    Showed up at her hotel in chula 4+ years ago and she was pregnant at the time. Kinda sprung the pregnant thing on me at the door.

    ******* angles everywhere.

  15. #519

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameDevil  [View Original Post]
    Just adding a screen shot of the original article I came across since the link isn't working.
    Thank you for the public service. No need to tie up with a problem woman / thief / extortionist when there is so much other pussy to have fun with. I drop by an AMP when the pressure is too great and I can't immediately find an independent provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape