Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7068
-
07-29-18 20:01 #348Banned Member

Posts: 132Giant Jugs and BBBJ N. County
Crazy, sweet blonde cougar. LOVES sucking dick and Russian. Just finished giving her a new necklace. A little chatty until you fill her piehole. Totally loves what she does and price is right.
http://destiny13.escortbook.com/
Peace.
MD.
-
07-29-18 18:42 #347Regular Member

Posts: 5Ivy Rose.
Seems like a matter of time. Someone reported her as a rob.
https://bit.ly/2K6LC43
https://bit.ly/2K5ANPy
Originally Posted by Craig455
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 16:09 #346Senior Member

Posts: 174Squirter
Any info on this gal for pricing, reliability, or skills?
https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26498996/
-
07-29-18 12:39 #345Senior Member

Posts: 302I do car dates all the time. I want to help verify, but your post has no pic, name, neighborhood, or number.
Originally Posted by Mnmsaa95
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-18 10:54 #344Regular Member

Posts: 6Came across this girl. Only down for car date. Quoted. 6 for BBBJ, and $ for CFS. Would you guys recommend? I've been wanting to see her for the past week.
-
07-29-18 09:09 #343Senior Member

Posts: 204Is she the one down in CV? I haven't yet but she offers BBBJ with cof on one of the sites.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/26693770/#.
-
07-29-18 03:47 #342Banned Member

Posts: 689Whoa Tats
Haven't seen these managed stable of girls in a while. I remember very well like it was yesterday, seeing ads of 2 different white girls on BP in all through 2016 with those exact "Whoa" branding tacky ass looking tats on their upper thigh.
Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-18 05:33 #341Senior Member

Posts: 1356I really wanted to try this one, but she wasn't going to mess with 30 or 40. I'm willing to donate 50. 60 will get you head only. She wanted Big Ben for the whole full service. I believe she's 7 or 8 months now.
-
07-28-18 05:22 #340Senior Member

Posts: 1356Almost forgot about this one. 50 covered was a go, but she wanted me to buy food on top of that. I passed.
-
07-28-18 05:14 #339Senior Member

Posts: 1356This one 50 was a go, but I did not go.
Originally Posted by DavisM
[View Original Post]
B was on the menu.
-
07-28-18 00:05 #338Senior Member

Posts: 35Almost Did as well
She quoted me 100 Bb, but decided not to go.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-18 19:53 #337Senior Member

Posts: 285Latina with Tattoo on thigh
Has anyone ever had an experience, positive or negative with this girl. Her name is Megann and I am curious to know what your experience with her was. Please post or hmu back channel. Thanks.
-
07-24-18 03:36 #336Senior Member

Posts: 1356I had the opportunity to meet with this provider, but I decided not to go. 50 covered was greenlight.
-
07-24-18 03:30 #335Senior Member

Posts: 13567/21/18
El Cajon, CA.
We didn't quite click past couple of times because of schedule and donation. Saturday afternoon hit her up. Said it was her daughter's bday. She wanted me to come right away the moment I hit her up, I just couldn't. Few hours later seems like she was very busy. 40 wasn't really her thing, but she was willing. She left her kids and guests at the bday party. After half an hour of wait, saw a woman at the end of the street who appear to be waiting for me. She wasn't dressed to impressed. Looks like she could be working the yard on a Sunday afternoon. Doesn't quite look like the pics, but could be her (those app thing can make an ugly person look pretty). Her face is not that attractive, but she does have the body I craved.
Long story short. We made it a couple blocks from her apt. She freaked out seeing her aunt in a car. We had to turned back. I hung around for another 45 minutes. She texted saying she has a friend for me, but will charge me 20 for hooking me. I said never mind.
B was on the menu.
-
07-24-18 00:14 #334Regular Member

Posts: 16Jazmin
I normally don't post often but a rare gem is in town and wanted to give tip.
Jazmin is well-known in bay area and is doing tour in socal.
Was in LA and OC last few months and now she's in SD, her last stop so check out before its too late.
Look is easily 9 10 with good oral technique and she likes it deep and enjoys it.
If she's enjoying it she will tell you to go slow.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties











Reply With Quote




