Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 736 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    No-go At Newmarket

    I was in the Newmarket area a little after 3:30 AM and man, the area was SWARMING with cops from all divisions. State, local and transit converged between the gas stations and McD's. You have to be a fucking fool to cruise or stroll looking for pussy there. I asked some crack-headed woman with a pail, wipers and, glass cleaner what had happened. She mentioned that some guy on a scooter was killed. I'll look it up on the BPD News. Other than that slow morning so I decided to head on home. I'll try again later tonight.

    MeatMan

  2. #5372

    Chelsea teases

    One time just over the summer I was in chelsea, stop at a local restaurant and got something to eat. Found an empty spot and parked a little further up in front of cvs. As I was eating, I see this street walker ahead of me. If you're in this game long enough, youll know one right away when you see them, every experienced veteran monger has the SWR street walker radar. She had a fucking body on her, one thatd erect your cock the minute you scope her out. Nice wide thighs, sizable tits and flat stomach. She looked latina but as she got closer and after talking to her. She said she was italian. Thing is. I'm not going to down a person with disabilities but she had a bad eye. It was crossed eye and looked in need of some sort of healing. Nothing that looked of current need of attention but something of a medical issue. That was a bit of what killed her looks overall but every time youd look at her body and for a split second forget the face. She looks dam fuckable. So I thought maybe I could get her in a doggy for an ass job and call it a day.

    Problem was, since iver never gotten anything out of chelsea, I was being extremely cautious so I told her I'm going to the atm and ill be back around to wait for me right here. We agreed for fucking on $2 bills. She was sorta like teasing me about how she's a nice italian with a fat ghetto ass and turned around to show me. Her ass was indeed nice on a curvacious body. I took the loop just to scope out the area. Came back around and she was gone. I mustve done a dozen loop on that street and stayed in chelsea for another hour trying to find her. I really wanted her, bad eyes or not. I never had one in chelsea and I thought shed be my good luck charm to open up that territory. This is how you win, you go for it all even if not perfect. That same night I noticed another 2 street walkers but in chelsea, they have LEO park a cruiser right in the center of town next to city hall. So doing that loop around repeatedly can get you tagged a bit but because it was a Saturday night, I took my chances, the street was a bit busy. Club was going on and those two other street walkers were practically waving at cars to get picked up. Bith latinas with one drubk or high with a nice body. I kept trying to get her attention but my freakin luck was so bad that night after losing the italian, I couldn't even get that one to look. When its not your night, nothing will go right. And vice versa if it was my night.

    Because I'm in the south shore and can't really troop out to scout chelsea much, I don't hit that area but whenever I am near there I always do a drive by. That italian chic miss is still bugging the hell out of me. She was right there for the picking, I overreacted on the scouting but then again, can never be too careful is the practice so ibwas doing my due diligence.

    Chelsea is on my radar and that miss has left a bad taste in my mouth and I have to get rid of it by any means necessary so every chance I get when I am close by, I go do a few loops around that area to see if I can finally get one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonApple  [View Original Post]
    I knpw you said "random times", but have you seen much daytime activity? I've cruised Chelsea during the day and haven't seen much at all. I'm guessing it's more of a wee hours sort of thing.

  3. #5371
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea and Lynn are definitely still active, but it can be a hit or miss. Random times.
    I knpw you said "random times", but have you seen much daytime activity? I've cruised Chelsea during the day and haven't seen much at all. I'm guessing it's more of a wee hours sort of thing.

  4. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonApple  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone's seen any activity lately on the north side of things. Lynn? Chelsea? Ever anything in Revere or Saugus? I would love to find some new areas north of Boston but inside 128. PM is fine if you don't care to post info publicly.
    Chelsea and Lynn are definitely still active, but it can be a hit or miss. Random times.

  5. #5369

    North of the city strolls / loops?

    I'm curious if anyone's seen any activity lately on the north side of things. Lynn? Chelsea? Ever anything in Revere or Saugus? I would love to find some new areas north of Boston but inside 128. PM is fine if you don't care to post info publicly.

  6. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing the facebook profile?
    Yes I do mind.

  7. #5367
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Kelly hit me up on FB messenger earlier today, figured what the heck I haven't seen her since July. Met her and took her to a spot, did the deed she moaned massaged and kissed me, what I would consider GFE, she told me next time she'd take me to the place she was staying. Fisnished up and dropped her off at sunoco, she looked like she was starting the tumble downhill, or she just didn't have her makeup done this time. She gave me the "you're a good looking guy, you're normal, I like you" bs they give. I attached her FB messenger pic.
    Mind sharing the facebook profile?

  8. #5366

    Kelly

    Kelly hit me up on FB messenger earlier today, figured what the heck I haven't seen her since July. Met her and took her to a spot, did the deed she moaned massaged and kissed me, what I would consider GFE, she told me next time she'd take me to the place she was staying. Fisnished up and dropped her off at sunoco, she looked like she was starting the tumble downhill, or she just didn't have her makeup done this time. She gave me the "you're a good looking guy, you're normal, I like you" bs they give. I attached her FB messenger pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fuck.you.monger.jpg‎  

  9. #5365
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Never had a SW massage me before. Sounds like a win! Where on the Ave is she usually hanging? Thanks.
    Mass ave walking between the church and the train station, petite, Italian, small tits, firm ass, died redhead.

  10. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    I had called Juliana earlier that day to set something up, but unfortunately these girls aren't reliable and when I called to pick her up she didn't answer. I decided to drive the strip to see what was going on, saw a BSW on dot Avenue, not my thing, and really nothing on mass ave, I went back to dot and I spot a girl in the dark and it was bella, took her to a spot, she went to work, BBBJ, a little FS, she's almost a GFE with kissing and massaging and moaning. Finished up dropped her off by stop and shop, she didn't want me to get harassed by le as she went to her pharmacist. I wish these girls could hold on to a damn phone, she got hers stolen again.
    Never had a SW massage me before. Sounds like a win! Where on the Ave is she usually hanging? Thanks.

  11. #5363

    Bella again

    I had called Juliana earlier that day to set something up, but unfortunately these girls aren't reliable and when I called to pick her up she didn't answer. I decided to drive the strip to see what was going on, saw a BSW on dot Avenue, not my thing, and really nothing on mass ave, I went back to dot and I spot a girl in the dark and it was bella, took her to a spot, she went to work, BBBJ, a little FS, she's almost a GFE with kissing and massaging and moaning. Finished up dropped her off by stop and shop, she didn't want me to get harassed by le as she went to her pharmacist. I wish these girls could hold on to a damn phone, she got hers stolen again.

  12. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    Been here for two weeks visiting a friend and found no providers this state is whack.
    Tell us something we do not know. Welcome though.

  13. #5361

    Mass is trash

    Been here for two weeks visiting a friend and found no providers this state is whack.

  14. #5360

    Veronica

    A little late in my report but I was out thurs 4 am and there wasn't much out, finally saw this redhead / strawberry blonde on mass Avenue figured why not, went to my spot and it was complain and I don't do this etc etc, very different experience from the usual ladies I've been getting, finally finished and dropped her off. If you see this broad I wouldn't recomend.

  15. #5359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MollyBanks617  [View Original Post]
    I understand your point I know a few guys that had a pretty bad experience.
    W. What?. Beuller, Bueller?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape