Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 736 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5358

    No Hyde Park, No Lower Mattapan

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Any mongering locations near the West / River street area of hyde park?
    BHA around bus stops, for instance Intervale and BHA area, and Dorchester Ave between Ashmont station and Talbot ave. Early am the best.

  2. #5357

    Not all of them

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Best chance you'll find an inkling of SWS is Mattapan Square to Morton Street even though, the chances are mainly hit and miss.

    The area you mentioned, my brother lives in that area and, it's pretty affluent.
    I understand your point I know a few guys that had a pretty bad experience.

  3. #5356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Any mongering locations near the West / River street area of hyde park?
    Nope. Best chance you'll find an inkling of SWS is Mattapan Square to Morton Street even though, the chances are mainly hit and miss.

    The area you mentioned, my brother lives in that area and, it's pretty affluent.

  4. #5355

    Hp

    Any mongering locations near the West / River street area of hyde park?

  5. #5354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Was out on BHA Between Moreland and Dudley St after 3AM. I was not in the mood to stroll up towards the Grove Hall area, just too lazy!. Saw the old LSW near the bus stop on Dudley and BHA. She has gone to shit sadly. Back up to Montrose and saw a BSW that I've had a year ago. Fake hair as usual but, she's got that phat ass to makeup for it.

    Went off to a spot off of Winthrop where it was a simple pump and dump for $15. Finished up and as we parted, she said "You owe me more next time" with a smile. Yeah sure,...lI'll keep tabs on some dirt cheap cum dumpster. Its one of those priorities I'll adhere too.....Fuck outta here.

    MeatMan

  6. #5353

    I agree on BHA

    I was about to post on the surge I, too, just noticed on BHA in the past few days and had me 2 the past 2 weeks. One I exchanged numbers with. She too was Latina, Puerto Rican, with a tight little body in black yogas and white top. The second one was a Cape Verdean chic I had before, $2 bills damage for both.

    I saw 2-3 BSWs that used to be stationed on Dot Ave but now resettled on BHA. This one black girl with a nice round Basketball butt. One of the twin girls I mentioned, I posted a picture of in the "goodies" posts, someone said it was some Lisa Lipps. Well this time, its supposedly the sister that I saw there. I have a feeling Lisa is not too far behind. LEO rolls up and down that street all the time but they pay no mind sometimes, unlike Dot Ave or the infamous New Market area.

    This HSW you picked up, was she wearing some camo yoga by any chance. I saw one the other night at the bus stop when you get to, about a block from Grove Hall. She was sitting there with a goon but he looked glued on that bench, had I wanted to partake, I didn't think it'd be a problem unlike the New Market goons who seems to be more active, mobile and suffocating.

    Anyways, I confirmed this report by Feels and I've been watching the situation wondering if this is really going to be a surge. Time will see. I have to admit though, if you ever want to pick up an HSW / LSW gem / unicorn, BHA has always been a sleeper hit spot. I've picked up at least 3-4 in my years strolling, with the latest one I had last week that came from Lowell.

    Good Job on dropping only $2 bills. That is the standard price for BHA SWs if any of you mongeroids decides to descend in that territory.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelsSoNice  [View Original Post]
    BHA loaded with girls 2 am on. Saw five or six BSW and two HSW's. Scooped Vicky, HSW, pretty easy by Devon. Twenty for a BBBJ, and took money after. Very nice nut. Small ay cups.

  7. #5352

    Tuesday into Wed

    BHA loaded with girls 2 am on. Saw five or six BSW and two HSW's. Scooped Vicky, HSW, pretty easy by Devon. Twenty for a BBBJ, and took money after. Very nice nut. Small ay cups.

  8. #5351

    Dot Ave

    So is Dot Ave from the bridge to the other end of the Pho's still active? Going to take a stroll tomorrow.

  9. #5350

    Goon ettiquette

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    My two cents and experience.

    If she is on the clock she will make eye contact with you just like she would by herself. Pull over to a safe spot where she can follow you but keep your doors locked and your car running. She may stop and talk real quick with their goon (maybe to decide on a place to meet later or what they're looking to score when they get back), then she will walk by herself to your car. If she doesn't separate, drive off.

    Keep your eyes open to make sure no one is lurking behind her or on the other side. If coast is clear, let her in like you would normally, then drive off immediately. If she hesitates and wants to talk through the window, drive off without her.

    If she's actively working, she and her goons know most guys won't pick girls up with a guy next to them so they will separate themselves. If she's not working or maybe trying a setup, she won't separate so just move on.
    Another Goon tactic is that?

    When they want you to drop them off! They lead you to Goon Frenzy and are swarmed once exiting.

  10. #5349
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat70  [View Original Post]

    Any advice how to scoop when the girl is with her goon. Many WSW out but too many clinging to their goon.
    My two cents and experience.

    If she is on the clock she will make eye contact with you just like she would by herself. Pull over to a safe spot where she can follow you but keep your doors locked and your car running. She may stop and talk real quick with their goon (maybe to decide on a place to meet later or what they're looking to score when they get back), then she will walk by herself to your car. If she doesn't separate, drive off.

    Keep your eyes open to make sure no one is lurking behind her or on the other side. If coast is clear, let her in like you would normally, then drive off immediately. If she hesitates and wants to talk through the window, drive off without her.

    If she's actively working, she and her goons know most guys won't pick girls up with a guy next to them so they will separate themselves. If she's not working or maybe trying a setup, she won't separate so just move on.

  11. #5348

    Trip to target.

    I went to southbay for incidentals around noon. I saw a WSW bbw passed out on the shady area behind target. She was out of it when I saw her get up.

    I drove over to Mcds to get an ice coffee to check out the area. LEO was cleaning up Atkinsons St. I sat in mcd parking lot. I saw a monger pick up the WSW that was standing by the exit sign.

    Then the same WSW bbw walked by my window. She said she was working. I told her to walk over by the gas station. We swung around to find a spot. She was still out of it slurring her words. I offered her. 2 for a release. She performed a BBBJ. It was very lazy and toothy. I used my hand. She was complaining the entire time. I told her to pull her top down her big tits flopped out. I finished with a Russian. She complained more about the mess. I gave her a napkin to clean up.

    I wouldn't repeat.

    Any advice how to scoop when the girl is with her goon. Many WSW out but too many clinging to their goon.

  12. #5347
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmonger  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the Newmarket women who "lost" their phones did not truly lose them. The phones were sold to get their next fix / hit.
    Phones are so cheap (the ones they have anyway) that the dealers aren't interested in them. What usually happens is the girl asks to charge her phone while she's in your car, and then they forget it when they leave. Happens a lot, I've had more than a few leave phones in my car. Then you have girls who'll steal other girl's phones while they're sleeping / nodding. Not because they want to sell them, or need a phone, but so that they can try to steal their regulars that call the phone. I've encountered that before too; tried to call a girl and some other girl will respond trying to meet up.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #5346

    Bella

    Did a run this morning and picked up bella on dot ave, she's probably a 7-7. 5 regular woman looks, petite, italian, red hair. I had picked her up about a month ago, but her hair was lighter didn't recognize her until she got in and I saw her arm tattoo. This time she was more sober, she is extremely friendly massaging my neck as we drove to a spot, asking me if I workout how she loves big guys saying all the right things. Get to the spot starts off with a nice bbj then just like before asks if I want to fuck, so I get in top and she's playing with my hair, kissing me full GFE, finish up and she tells me she has a phone at the shelter she checks regularly she doesn't take it out at night because it's been stolen, get her number and drop her off at d and d. With winter coming now's the time to get numbers as these girls hybernate.

  14. #5345

    Phones

    A lot of the Newmarket women who "lost" their phones did not truly lose them. The phones were sold to get their next fix / hit.

  15. #5344

    Newmarket

    I hit Newmarket late last night, like I do and have off and on. I'm starting to get seriously depressed about how bad quality and selection have dropped off from what I used to be able to find, comparatively, on Dot Ave as recently as just a few years ago when the new mayor took office and wanted his neighborhood cleaned up. I saw one girl entirely strung out and standing practically in the middle of the street near the you-haul, another I talked to looked ok for what it is-skinny brunette with the usual bad skin. But when I pulled over she was talking all sorts of craziness and as bad as I wanted to get serviced definitely needed to use my better judgment. Then I saw a sweet ass walking down one of the side street in such a classic hooker outfit (short shorts and thigh high boots) and looking perfectly clean I was laughing at what I assume was so obviously an undercover. When I was leaving later, I had to drive the otherway so ended up seeing her from the front and turns out not a cop but a tranny. Considering "she" might have been the best option I could have found in the evening I really might start thinking about giving up this hobby.

    Seriously, with backpage gone and this area full of the people that have it the worst in life I'm really hoping the ones that aren't completely consumed Street junkies are going to end up somewhere else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape