Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 274 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1063

    Rogers Places' Bldg Info

    EW, Yes they are both in fact at the same street address, in the building located behind Dunkin' Donuts. Technically, they are not two doors away, they have two separate and distinct entrances to the building.

    Quote Originally Posted by EugeneWest  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it's two doors down in same building. And right up the street from Jerry too.
    .

  2. #1062

    Rogers

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    So I have been seeing Rogers 8 and 11 mentioned and sounds like 8 is where I'd like to visit. Everything in my area is either going down hill or drying up and I need to expand. The Manchester / Bedford areas are either pushy for tips with out anything other then regular HE and Goffstown offers CBJ or HE but high pricing. Derry is heavy hit or miss.

    I have searched for (Rogers 8) and can only find an address for the 11 location. Any help would be appreciated. Much thanks.
    Pretty sure it's two doors down in same building. And right up the street from Jerry too.

  3. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    LOL yeah bear breasts.

    And I did drop my honey on those.
    I need to go there ASAP.

  4. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    LOL yeah bear breasts.

    And I did drop my honey on those.
    Any mouth or down below action?

  5. #1059

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Knottellin  [View Original Post]
    Ask and ye shall receive.
    LOL yeah bear breasts.

    And I did drop my honey on those.

  6. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Knottellin  [View Original Post]
    Ask and ye shall receive.
    LOL. Spellcheck fail.

    Bare?

  7. #1057
    Ask and ye shall receive.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018  [View Original Post]
    Bear breasts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6a0128770ad0fb970c0167689757c0970b.jpg‎  

  8. #1056

    Rogers 8

    So I have been seeing Rogers 8 and 11 mentioned and sounds like 8 is where I'd like to visit. Everything in my area is either going down hill or drying up and I need to expand. The Manchester / Bedford areas are either pushy for tips with out anything other then regular HE and Goffstown offers CBJ or HE but high pricing. Derry is heavy hit or miss.

    I have searched for (Rogers 8) and can only find an address for the 11 location. Any help would be appreciated. Much thanks.

  9. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    Situated on a busy road, there are plenty of parking spots which are out of view from the public's eye.

    Parked at a discreet spot and went in. There was only Jenny who is a petite spinner and just decent. Opted for half an hour for. 4.

    Opted for soft massage and her tease was excellent, but to prolonged. Towards the end I was craving for flip but she was like never asking. So, I asked myself.

    After flip, she kept on talking non-sensual but kept touching johny. She started HJ without a tip. I wanted more, so I asked for a Russian. After lots of hesitation and turning down my requests 3-4 times, she asked .6.

    She had just decent tits, not too small or huge, but she co-operated in Russian. Finish and hot towel later I was out exactly at 30 minutes mark.

    Overall a nice experience as I was looking for an AMP finish, but variety is the spice of life. So, will come back for a provider other than Jenny.

    P.S.: She kept on insisting for the Korean girl Tammy, almost all the time. Some day soon, I will pay a visit. But the question is, what are her limits.
    Bear breasts? Did you get to finish on her?

  10. #1054

    Purple Blossom finally

    Situated on a busy road, there are plenty of parking spots which are out of view from the public's eye.

    Parked at a discreet spot and went in. There was only Jenny who is a petite spinner and just decent. Opted for half an hour for. 4.

    Opted for soft massage and her tease was excellent, but to prolonged. Towards the end I was craving for flip but she was like never asking. So, I asked myself.

    After flip, she kept on talking non-sensual but kept touching johny. She started HJ without a tip. I wanted more, so I asked for a Russian. After lots of hesitation and turning down my requests 3-4 times, she asked .6.

    She had just decent tits, not too small or huge, but she co-operated in Russian. Finish and hot towel later I was out exactly at 30 minutes mark.

    Overall a nice experience as I was looking for an AMP finish, but variety is the spice of life. So, will come back for a provider other than Jenny.

    P.S.: She kept on insisting for the Korean girl Tammy, almost all the time. Some day soon, I will pay a visit. But the question is, what are her limits.

  11. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty but you need to do your homework.
    I have inquired at #11 and PB with no luck.

    Have not checked ST or #8 yet.

    Either the others do and don't like me or I am doing something wrong.

    Any suggestions are welcome.

  12. #1052

    Lowell

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018  [View Original Post]
    Any places in Lowell offer FS or BBJ?

    Want something other than standard HJ.

    PM is wanted.
    There are plenty but you need to do your homework.

  13. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    Which ones do you recommend? Purple Blossom or Ancient in Chelmsford?

    Does anyone offer BJ?(C or BB doesn't matter).
    Wondering the same thing.

  14. #1050

    Going to AMP after a long time.

    Which ones do you recommend? Purple Blossom or Ancient in Chelmsford?

    Does anyone offer BJ?(C or BB doesn't matter).

  15. #1049

    Name Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. I figured it out "ancient" is actually part of the name LOL.
    LOL, welcome aboard. Play on words, you got it!

    Give 'them a try and let us know how it goes for you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape