Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 274 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickjones  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Angie at 5851 through cityx ad. She looked familiar and then I realized I met up with her over the summer. Big boobs and a pretty good massage, although short. Went to the bed for a CBJ and CFS. I like it when I get ridden but she got tired easily. Kind of lackluster service. In and out in 45 minutes for 1. 6. I would not repeat with her.
    I have been wondering about these Asian ads. How was Angie's English?

  2. #1047

    Question

    Any places in Lowell offer FS or BBJ?

    Want something other than standard HJ.

    PM is wanted.

  3. #1046

    Purple Blossom

    Tried out the new girl at Purple Blossom.

    She was cute as hell in my opinion.

    Massage was good and finish was great (maybe because I was starring at her beauty).

    Was told she used to work at a place in Arlington.

    Will definitely be going back to see her.

  4. #1045

    5851

    Met up with Angie at 5851 through cityx ad. She looked familiar and then I realized I met up with her over the summer. Big boobs and a pretty good massage, although short. Went to the bed for a CBJ and CFS. I like it when I get ridden but she got tired easily. Kind of lackluster service. In and out in 45 minutes for 1. 6. I would not repeat with her.

  5. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by EffYouTrump  [View Original Post]
    So when people talk about "old"S Chelmsford place and "new" one, where are you talking about specifically (location). Sorry for the newbie question but new to the area. PM is ok. Thanks.
    Never mind. I figured it out "ancient" is actually part of the name LOL.

  6. #1043

    S Chelmsford

    So when people talk about "old"S Chelmsford place and "new" one, where are you talking about specifically (location). Sorry for the newbie question but new to the area. PM is ok. Thanks.

  7. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Chelmsford place? What's the reputation and what the menu. Pm if you want.
    Yes. Read through the posts and the reputation is accurate.

    Great place will revisit.

    Trying out Purple Blossom tomorrow.

    Heard they have a new girl starting from Korea.

    Talked to girl there and was pleased to hear although she used to be at #11 this place is not same ownership.

    Will report back tomorrow night on the Korean.

  8. #1041

    Think they learnt their lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by MasajoViro  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Ancient place in S Chlms recently. Plenty of parking, although rather exposed--still, no problem if blending in with other cars. There are at least three therapy rooms, one of which was in-use upon my arrival, and a clean restroom. Walked in to a friendly greeting by a young (read: middle-aged) Chinese woman with a smile. Xixi escorted me to a treatment room, where we handled the house fee for an hour. She left me to prepare for the massage and returned to find me standing naked in the room. Didn't act surprised. After giving her a hug, we discussed the massage (medium, followed by lighter touch) and I laid face down on the table with no towel draping at my request.

    The massage was quite good: Xixi had some decent training. She worked the muscles of my shoulders and back as I relaxed to enjoy the session. I patted her butt and legs while complementing her technique. She re-positioned herself and placed my hand on her butt--roaming was not only tolerated, but encouraged. Eventually, her massage transitioned gradually to more soft touch and teasing--which had me up on all fours enjoying a delightful reach-under. On the flip the girls came out from behind their padded hiding place to play and things proceeded from there. Her warm hands, shy smile, and eye contact heightened the experience.

    The remainder of the hour was spent on a wonderful leg and foot massage--a great finish to a great hour spent receiving some Ancient Natural Healing Therapy. Met another friendly provider on the way out, who encouraged me to return. Recommended!
    I had one of the worst experiences of my life in there. Decided never to go there.

  9. #1040

    S Chelms

    Went Monday for an hour. Also drew Xixi. Very similar to the report below actually. There was a second provider there. I was there around lunch so no issue blending into the sub shop next door (and grabbed food on the way out too).

    Like I said, very similar to the report below. Paid the house fee and got on the table with the tower over that they provided. That towel didn't stay on too long. Started on the back with OTC roaming allowed. Massage was decent. Good testing and then a hot towel wipe down. Then the flip for a good HE. Girls also came out here. After the finish and cleanup, worked the feet.

    Would repeat if I'm back in the area.

  10. #1039

    Joyous Zen and Lotus both gone?

    Drove thru Tooks the other day, sign for JZ is down with a for lease, and the lights were off at 1445 (Lotus).

    Was there a sweep or did they just both go under?

    Noticed that TCM has spiffed up their front windows.

    Whats the scoop in Tooks?

  11. #1038

    Ancient Chlms

    Visited the Ancient place in S Chlms recently. Plenty of parking, although rather exposed--still, no problem if blending in with other cars. There are at least three therapy rooms, one of which was in-use upon my arrival, and a clean restroom. Walked in to a friendly greeting by a young (read: middle-aged) Chinese woman with a smile. Xixi escorted me to a treatment room, where we handled the house fee for an hour. She left me to prepare for the massage and returned to find me standing naked in the room. Didn't act surprised. After giving her a hug, we discussed the massage (medium, followed by lighter touch) and I laid face down on the table with no towel draping at my request.

    The massage was quite good: Xixi had some decent training. She worked the muscles of my shoulders and back as I relaxed to enjoy the session. I patted her butt and legs while complementing her technique. She re-positioned herself and placed my hand on her butt--roaming was not only tolerated, but encouraged. Eventually, her massage transitioned gradually to more soft touch and teasing--which had me up on all fours enjoying a delightful reach-under. On the flip the girls came out from behind their padded hiding place to play and things proceeded from there. Her warm hands, shy smile, and eye contact heightened the experience.

    The remainder of the hour was spent on a wonderful leg and foot massage--a great finish to a great hour spent receiving some Ancient Natural Healing Therapy. Met another friendly provider on the way out, who encouraged me to return. Recommended!

  12. #1037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Spa tao

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018  [View Original Post]
    Decided to make a visit to ST.

    All I can say is it lived up to its hype.

    Table shower was nice (admit first time having one). Teasing was making me crazy and kept thinking about the massage.

    Massage was good and the ending was as hoping for based on hype.

    Will definitely be a repeat customer.
    Is this the Chelmsford place? What's the reputation and what the menu. Pm if you want.

  13. #1036
    Finally hit up Swan. Not bad but probably won't return. Terrible rub but decent tease around butt. No prostate play.

    Got to do OTC and she asked for 6 for UTC top. Meh. Too exposed area so I probably won't return.

  14. #1035

    Spa Tao

    Decided to make a visit to ST.

    All I can say is it lived up to its hype.

    Table shower was nice (admit first time having one). Teasing was making me crazy and kept thinking about the massage.

    Massage was good and the ending was as hoping for based on hype.

    Will definitely be a repeat customer.

  15. #1034

    Purple Blossom

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback.

    I have been to #11 in the past but not in a long time.
    So nothing new. Standard service?

    Never had above standard at 11. Massage was soso and flip was standard HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape