Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4108
-
10-03-18 09:57 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 427Rogers Places' Bldg Info
EW, Yes they are both in fact at the same street address, in the building located behind Dunkin' Donuts. Technically, they are not two doors away, they have two separate and distinct entrances to the building.
.
Originally Posted by EugeneWest
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-18 07:28 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 253Rogers
Pretty sure it's two doors down in same building. And right up the street from Jerry too.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 12:54 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 44I need to go there ASAP.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 12:53 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 44Any mouth or down below action?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 10:35 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 174Lol
LOL yeah bear breasts.
Originally Posted by Knottellin
[View Original Post]
And I did drop my honey on those.
-
10-02-18 09:48 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 44LOL. Spellcheck fail.
Originally Posted by Knottellin
[View Original Post]
Bare?
-
10-02-18 09:26 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 106Ask and ye shall receive.
Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-18 08:41 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 198Rogers 8
So I have been seeing Rogers 8 and 11 mentioned and sounds like 8 is where I'd like to visit. Everything in my area is either going down hill or drying up and I need to expand. The Manchester / Bedford areas are either pushy for tips with out anything other then regular HE and Goffstown offers CBJ or HE but high pricing. Derry is heavy hit or miss.
I have searched for (Rogers 8) and can only find an address for the 11 location. Any help would be appreciated. Much thanks.
-
10-01-18 20:01 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 44Bear breasts? Did you get to finish on her?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 19:59 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 174Purple Blossom finally
Situated on a busy road, there are plenty of parking spots which are out of view from the public's eye.
Parked at a discreet spot and went in. There was only Jenny who is a petite spinner and just decent. Opted for half an hour for. 4.
Opted for soft massage and her tease was excellent, but to prolonged. Towards the end I was craving for flip but she was like never asking. So, I asked myself.
After flip, she kept on talking non-sensual but kept touching johny. She started HJ without a tip. I wanted more, so I asked for a Russian. After lots of hesitation and turning down my requests 3-4 times, she asked .6.
She had just decent tits, not too small or huge, but she co-operated in Russian. Finish and hot towel later I was out exactly at 30 minutes mark.
Overall a nice experience as I was looking for an AMP finish, but variety is the spice of life. So, will come back for a provider other than Jenny.
P.S.: She kept on insisting for the Korean girl Tammy, almost all the time. Some day soon, I will pay a visit. But the question is, what are her limits.
-
10-01-18 17:06 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 44I have inquired at #11 and PB with no luck.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
Have not checked ST or #8 yet.
Either the others do and don't like me or I am doing something wrong.
Any suggestions are welcome.
-
10-01-18 10:24 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 360Lowell
There are plenty but you need to do your homework.
Originally Posted by LuvAsian2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 07:12 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 44Wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-18 23:12 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 174Going to AMP after a long time.
Which ones do you recommend? Purple Blossom or Ancient in Chelmsford?
Does anyone offer BJ?(C or BB doesn't matter).
-
09-30-18 16:25 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 229Name Confusion
LOL, welcome aboard. Play on words, you got it!
Originally Posted by EffYouTrump
[View Original Post]
Give 'them a try and let us know how it goes for you.












Reply With Quote




